008

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the concert in Kaoshiung, Jaejoong and Skye went back to their respective life. Jaejoong was enjoying himself in Tokyo with his friends while Skye was working on her new album and her other assignments.

“Hey, look! Winner’s new song is out!” Liz squealed excitedly, waving her phone at Skye.

“Tsk! Liz, you are late!” Skye snorted. “The songs were out two days ago.”

“What? I am so busy with your schedules so where will I get the time to be updated with new songs?”

“So what do you think about their songs?” Skye asked.

“Nice! I love their MVs especially Really Really. So cool!” Liz commented.

“I know right. It’s Dave Meyers, okay?” Skye laughed.

“Ahhh! I see so what are you going to do to help your hoobaes?”

“Already in my mind. I need you to film for me.”

“To be honest, how did you survive the trainings when you were in YG? How did you manage to come up with a dance choreograph so quickly? And your songs too? How did you manage to compose the songs out within such a short time and under such stressful environment?”

“Ask Papa YG! Hahaha! He turned me into a psychopath!” Skye laughed.

“Hahaha! I couldn’t imagine what would happen to you if you were to debut in South Korea instead of Taiwan.”

“I may not be successful.” Skye laughed. “Or they probably make me go under knife.”

“WHAT? If you need to go under knife, I should go commit suicide.”

“Geez! Can we start the filming?”

“Okay! Okay!” Liz took her phone out and began filming while Skye did her own choreography.

“Winner dongsaengs-ah, chukahae for your comeback! The songs are really really nice! I hope you like my choreography. Sarang hae!” Skye ended her video with a mini speech, forming two mini hearts with her hands.

“You want me to send it to you so that you can do editing yourself?”

“Just send it to me. I will post it myself.”

“Okay! Done!”

“Thank you.” Skye said and started typing on her phone. “Posted!”

“Ehhh! Will your Mr Kim get jealous about your video?” Liz asked.

“Why would he?” Skye replied, wiping her sweat away.

“Because you said sarang hae to other boys?”

“Ehhhh… He’s not that childish.” The moment she finished her sentence, her phone started ringing.

“OH! He’s calling!”

“Nope! It’s the boys!” Skye waved her phone at Liz, showing Mino’s name on the screen.

“NOONAAAAAA!” The boys’ voices exploded from the other side of the call with their faces appearing on the screen.

“Annyeong!” Skye waved.

“Noona, we saw your video! Jinjja jinjja daebak!” Seungyoon showed a thumb-up to the screen.

“Kamsa hamnida!” Skye bowed back.

“Noona, we miss you so much! When are you coming back again?” Seunghoon added.

“Ahhh… Not sure. Majority of my assignments are still in Taiwan so it’s a little hard for me to go back to Seoul.”

“Awww…” The five boys whined.

“I will definitely pay you guys a visit when I am in Seoul. I promise.” Skye said.

Just then Skye’s phone started ringing. “Sorry, guys! I need to take another call. I’ll talk to you next time.”

“Sure, noona! Annyeong!” The five boys waved and ended the video call.

Once the video call ended, Skye answered the call immediately. “How’s your trip, Mr Kim?”

Liz was sniggering at the side and Skye threw her towel at her manager. Liz threw her towel back at her and ran out of the dancing studio.

“What happened? Why are you so quiet? Did you do something wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing. Liz just left the room for me to talk to you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. So how’s your trip? Did you see any sakura?”

“Yup, it’s beautiful here! How I wish you are with me!”

“Just imagine I am with you then. Hurhur!” Skye laughed.

“Tsk! And your video to Winner. What does that sarang hae mean?” Jaejoong asked.

“Oh! So you did see the video and call me because of it! Not because you really miss me! Huhuhu! I am so sad!” Skye pouted.

“I was just kidding!”

“I know.” Skye smiled.

“So when are you going to do a dance choreography for me?”

“Are you going to pay me for the dance choreography?” Skye smirked.

“Of course. Pay you with my love!” Jaejoong replied, making heart shape with his fingers.

“Gah! Don’t make me vomit!”

“What? How could you say such thing to me? You know it hurts!” Jaejoong clutched his heart and pretended to sob.

“Yah! Are we going to continue acting the whole drama out via video call?” Skye laughed.

“Okay. I will talk to you tonight then. Bye. Love you.”

“Love you.” Skye kissed the phone and hung up the call, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter