Sehun just wants cuddles

Maknaes at Hand

             Sometimes Sehun needs a little cuddle. It didn’t matter which hyung he cuddled he loved them all. Right now they were promoting and they were all very busy. Sehun was used to getting cuddles when he needed them. Right now just wouldn’t be a good time since they all were busy. All of his hyungs were busy at interviews. He luckily had a short schedule that day. He was currently resting at the dorm. He was also all alone. 

           He wanted to call one of his hyungs but he knew they were busy and he shouldn’t interrupt them. 

        Sehun sighed as he looked up at the ceiling from his position on the couch. It was boring without any of his hyungs here. He also really wanted a cuddle right now. 

       “ I am so bored,” Sehun thought to himself. He looked beside him at the clock. It was 10:00. “I wish hyungs would come home,” he thought while sitting up. 

      He figured since there was no point in doing nothing so he got up and packed a bag and put some comfortable clothes on and headed to the studio. It wasn’t very far so he walked there. 

        He looked around at the familiar street. He looked all around. He wasn’t sure why he did it he just remembered how his hyungs would point out things to him. 

    Once he reached the studio he set his bag down and stretched. “Hyungs will most likely be home at 12:00 so I should make this practice short,” he thought. 

       He put on some music and started dancing. He made sure he got all the moves down and everything looked perfect. He was satisfied with his dancing skills he knew he could improve but he might get carried away. 

        He decided to practice his rap skills instead. He looked over everything. He got bored of doing it alone. He liked having Chanyeol with him to do funny things and such. It just didn't feel the same if he was alone.

           Sehun eventually stopped rapping tired of repeating over and over again. He looked at his phone to see the time only to discover it ran out of battery. “Great,” he muttered to himself. 

          He looked at the computer to see the time instead. It was 11:39 but Sehun didn’t feel like going home just yet. He wandered back over to the dance room and lay down on the floor. 

                He just stared at things thinking random thoughts when he saw a cord that looked like his old charging cord. He crawled over to it because he was too lazy to walk anyways. He plugged his phone in then closed his eyes and lay down on the floor. He felt himself drifting off to sleep and tried to stay awake but he lost the battle. 

        He woke up what felt like minutes later by someone yelling and shaking him. He sleepily peeled his eye open enough to see his hyungs in the room. Baekhyun was running around panicking apparently. Chanyeol, Chen, and Kyungsoo were laughing at Baekhyun. Kai was watching in a corner while Suho and MInseok woke Sehun up. 

           “ Sehun wake up you fell asleep on the floor,” Suho said. Sehun sat up and noticed that everyone was looking at him. “ You weren’t at the dorm when we got home,” Minseok said quietly. Sehun felt a pang of guilt he forgot to check the time and he fell asleep. “ Sorry hyungs you guys were gone and I got bored so I came to the studio and I fell asleep on the floor,” he said explaining the situation.

    The hyungs couldn’t be mad at him they all were tired.“ That’s fine Sehunnie you just worried us,” Chen said. Baekhyun came rushing to Sehun and landed on top of him. “ My baby don’t do that again. You gave me a heart attack,” he screamed in Sehun’s ear. 

    The other members went to the other two and hugged them. Chanyeol smiled and said, “ I bet you missed us didn’t you.” Sehun looked away and felt tears welling up in his eyes. “Baby don’t cry,” Kai said while wiping his tears. 

    “ Let’s go back to the dorm,” Kyungsoo said. They all got off the floor and waited for Sehun to grab his phone. They all walked out of the studio and made their way to the dorm. 

    Sehun was half asleep again by the time they reached the dorm. They all took off their shoes and made their way to Sehun’s room. Sehun practically flopped on the bed. “Sehunnie we are going to take turns taking showers. Once we finish we will come to cuddle with you doesn’t that sound good,” Suho said. Sehun only grunted.

     Chanyeol decided that he wanted to shower with Sehun to make the process go faster. One by one the members had their showers and made their way into Sehun’s room. Once all the members had gathered in Sehun’s room they crawled into the bed and formed a circle around Sehun. 

    They all fell asleep in the comfort of each other. Sehun also got the cuddle he wanted. He woke up the next morning to the members in his room and Kai running his fingers through his hair. Sehun knew he was a spoiled and loved maknae. They sent the rest of the day in each others company while cuddling Sehun.