When Dino did Self Harm and His Hyungs Were There prt 2

Maknaes at Hand

               Jeonghan stared at his dongsaeng in his arms. He looked back and saw Soonyoung staring at the scene with horror. He then rushed forward and took Chan into his arms. “ Channie will be alright won’t he,” Soonyoung asked with tears in his eyes. 

 

             Jeonghan looked sadly at Soonyoung and Chan. “ We need to clean him up and tell the others,” he said with a frown. Soonyoung looked down at Chan and said, “I’ll clean him up and make sure he’s ok. Could you wake up the others.” Jeonghan just nodded quietly and walked out of the bathroom quickly. 

 

            Soonyoung got the first aid kit and cleaned Chan up. He wasn’t quite sure what to do from there so he took Chan in his arms and carried him to his room. While he was walking to his room he saw some of the members with Jeonghan in the hallway. When they saw him with Chan they ran over. Soonyoung was bombarded with questions as soon as they reached him. 

 

               “ Is Chan going to be ok,” Sungcheol asked walking through the other members. Soonyoung took a deep breath and quietly replied: “ I think he is ok physically but I don’t know if he is mentally.” The other members got quiet. 

 

         Soonyoung then walked into his room and set Chan on the bed. He looked back to see all of the members crowding in the door. He signaled them to come in quietly and sat down. 

 

       For Chan everything was dark. He felt like he was being crushed by a ton of bricks. It felt painful to move or speak. He heard the other members voices and he wanted to let them know he was awake. Chan whined and tried to move around but he couldn’t. 

   

           When he finally opened his eyes he saw the members looking at him. It was at that moment that he started crying again. He couldn’t see through his tears but he knew that when someone was positioning him upright it was Minghao. 

   

        He knew the members wouldn’t like him now. He was weird and a freak. His sobs got louder and he felt arms wrapping around him. He held onto the person like they were the only thing keeping him from breaking completely. Then he heard Seungkwan whispering in his ear “ It’s ok Channie your fine we’re here. We will always love you no matter what.” 

   

             He stopped crying gradually and opened his eyes. Vernon, Mingyu, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Junhui, and Joshua were sitting on the ground and Jihoon, Jeonghan, Sungcheol, Seokmin, and Minghao were having a conversation in the corner. 

   

             Chan turned to Seungkwan and looked at him. “ Channie are you ok? Don’t say no because I know that it isn’t the right answer. It’s ok to admit that you’re not ok,” Seungkwan said softly. Chan saw that the other members were looking at them. 

   

“ No, I’m not fine. I just have insecurities and they got the best of me,” he said. Jeonghan ran over causing some of the members to be stepped on “ Oh Channie you should have told me. I am always here when you need me. You should have told me I could have done something.” Chan gave a small smile and hugged Jeonghan. 

     

“ Would you like to talk about it now or tomorrow,” Seokmin asked. CHan thought for a second and said: “ Can I talk about it tomorrow please.” The members nodded and quieted down. “Hyung,” Chan said quietly. All of the other members turned their heads and looked at Chan. Chan looked amused that they all turned their head and asked: “ Hyung I’m tired but can you all stay in here?” 

   

The other members smiled and started to make room. Some of them pulled the other beds onto the floor and pushed them together while a few others slept in Chan’s bed. “ Good night hyungs I love you,” Chan quietly mumbled. The others then said, “ Goodnight Channie we love you too.”

    Chan smiled and he knew everything was going to be fine. He then shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

 

I'm very sorry if this chapter wasn't the best. I will be writing a part 3 as well because I didn't want to leave it here. I will make sure that the last chapter is better for those who didn't enjoy this chapter as much. Thank you for reading and have a good day/night where ever you are. UWU