Sadness and Anger

Maknaes at Hand

It's a normal thing to be angry. Everybody gets angry every once in a while. However, sometimes it's best just to calm down before acting out. Sometimes it's better not t voice the thoughts in your head. For Jeongin this was going to be a hard thing. He is the maknae the cutest one who is supposed to get a lot of attention. He was always doted on by his hyungs it was part of his everyday routine. He never wanted his hyungs love to stop. Sometimes they wouldn't pay as much attention to him but his time f loneliness wouldn't last long before he was pulled into a lap. This time was different he didn't mean to say all of those cruel things to his hyung it just came out. 

Everyone in Stray Kids was busy with practicing and preparing for the promotions of their new song. They were all tired as usual but it was worth it for the smiles and screams of their fans. It made them happy to see the smiles for them the hard work was totally worth it and kept them going. It was natural for some of them to get angry easier. You couldn't blame them since their limbs felt like they were going to fall off and they were running on coffee. " Sleep is a necessity for my growing children," was what Jeongin woke up to one morning. 

 

It was way too early but Jeongin felt like eavesdropping. He heard Chan's muffled voice through his door saying "we can't take a break yet. The comeback is so close we just need to hang in a little longer. Besides you already know what manager hyung is going to say." He heard a pause before the other voice continue which was Leeknow's say " but we could use a day off some of them look like they are either going to rip someone's head off or pass out!" There was a silent exchange before the door to his bedroom opened. 

" Wake up sleepy heads we have to get to practice!" Jeongiin heard the groans from Felix and Woojin. He sleepily swung his legs out of his bed on the cold floor. Jeongin was quite sad that they weren't going to get a day off he was tired. He decided to let his hyungs go to the bathroom first since some of them were on diets and had some severe mood swings. He wasn't in the mood for being hit on the head this morning. Instead, he got his clothes together and waited patiently for everyone to finish their turn. 

 He didn't think he was doing anything wrong by letting them have their turn first but the next thing he knew he was getting scolded by Woojin. Apparently, he wasn't getting ready and just was going to make them late by sitting there. He tried multiple times to explain himself but that seemed to make it worse so he decided to be quiet instead. He couldn't say anything back which frustrated him it sicked to be the youngest sometimes.   

 

He made his way to the bathroom slowly and got his toothbrush out. He decided he would just brush his teeth first. He got ready and got dressed quickly then he went out to the kitchen to find something to eat. He was just sitting down when Felix walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Felix eyed Jeongin's food and then eyed Jeongin. Then he knew he was in for it when he saw anger in Felix's eye. " Jeongin what have I said about eating food around me. Now get out of the kitchen." Jeongin was surprised for a second and didn't move but he finally moved when he got a smack to the head. 

 

This was so unfair how come he was the only one that got scolded or hit for doing nothing. He felt anger building up inside him but he had to hold it back because it wouldn't be unfair to the others. He waited for the others in the living room while playing on his phone. The slowly flooded into the living room and the van showed up ready to take them to practice. 

 

Jeongin wished he had never even woken up this morning. He wasn't sure how much more criticism he could take from s. " Jeongin you are offbeat again. Jeongin you missed a step. Start over Jeongin get yourself together." He was now not only just angry but jealous and sad. He was jealous that even when the others had done something wrong that he was the only one being told off for it. 

 

This wasn't fair at all for him. He now had to take time out of the break the had for lunch and practice even more. At this, point he was at his breaking point. If he wasn't the youngest he would be going on a rant right now and be smacking everyone. He never got to eat his lunch and he probably wouldn't have been able to anyway. He found out that Seungmin ate it later while he was practicing. 

 

Now everyone was back and they had more practicing to do. He was so tired that his limbs felt like they were turning into stone. His moves were sluggish but hopefully, the others would understand they all were tired. The music stopped once again and Jeongin looked up and saw angry faces. He understood what that meant and he got back into the begging position for the hundredth time.

 

He managed to make it through the song without making any mistakes which was relieving. The others finally were smiling but they still didn't look happy. " Let's take a break guy," Chan said while going to sit down. even if he finally didn't mess up this time Jeongin was still very mad. It didn't help that Hyunjin came over and was now messing with him. " Jeonginnie~ why do you look so sad come on cheer up. Come on we all are tired too." 

 

Jeongin decided he had had enough and sprung up. Throughout the day heck the week none of the members had thought about how he felt. They just did things without asking him and were always scolding him. This was the last straw. He started to go off " STOP TOUCHING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU CARED ABOUT ME TODAY EVEN THIS WEEK. DONT BE ALL SWEET TO ME AFTER YOU HAVE MISTREATED ME DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO LIKE YOU AFTER THAT. YOU GUYS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BE MEAN TO ME AND CRITICISE ME I DON'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED!" This caught all of the member's attention and everyone was still. " JEONGIN IS THAT ANYWAY TO TALK TO YOUR HYUNGS!" Changbin yelled. Jeongin stopped then looked Changbin in the eye " I don't think I want to call you guys hyung after all of the things you have said. This isn't how hyungs are supposed to treat their dongseangs." With that Jeongin turned around and walked out of the practice room. 

 

He ran out of the JYP and started to make his way to a park that was close by. He looked around the park it was starting to get dark outside so no one else was there. He walked over to a set and sat on it. He reflected on what he said he thought they deserved it but he felt so bad. He was confused and didn't know what to do. He didn't think it could get any worse. Then it started raining and he started to cry. He couldn't go back and face them not after what he said to them. He was also still too furious with them to go back. 

 

It was a good 30 minutes and he was soaked before he made the decision to go back to the JYP building. He figured they would be worried it had been nearly over an hour before he left. They would probably still be there but little did he know that they were back at the dorm looking for him. They had spent thirty minutes arguing before going back to the dorm where they thought he was. Then when he wasn't there they decided they would go look for him at some of his favorite spots. 

 

Jeongin just made it back to the JYP building and went back to the practice room only to find it empty. He had no idea where they were so he wandered around the building freezing looking for them. He was rounding a corner when he ran into Youngjae for GOT7. He was surprised to see Jeongin soaking wet and crying. " You're Jeongin right. What's wrong where are your members." When he got no answer he decided to take him back with him to the GOT7 practice room. When he walked inside he was bombarded with questions about Jeongin. 

 

Youngjae decided just to let Jinyoung handle Jeongin while he told JB what happened. Jinyoung pulled Jeongin into a corner to get him dry. " What happened to you. You don't have to answer but if you need to talk you can tell me. " Jeongin looked at Jinyoung with innocent eyes and he just let everything pour out about what they did and how he felt then how he yelled at them and ran away. Jinyoung gave him a small smile and told him that he would get him some fresh dry clothes. He returned with a large hoodie and some sweat pants. " They may be a little big but at least they aren't wet," Jinyoung said softly with a smile. 

 

While Jeongin was changing he went over and told JB everything Jeongin told him. JB turned to Yugyeom and Bambam and said: " you guys know Chan tell him we have his maknae." Yugyeom went and got their phones and called Chan. Jeongin walked over to the group and stood he looked at them with tears still falling down his cheeks. Jackson came back from the restroom and aw all of the commotion happening with a surprised face. JB looked at Jackson then at Jeongin and said: " here Jeongin how about you sit with Jackson until your hyungs come." 

 

Jackson squealed and immediately pulled Jeongin into his lap and started to go on about how cute he was and how he should visit them after this. Jeongin started to smile more and he started to fall asleep on Jackson's lap. It wasn't long before Chan showed up with Woojin and Leeknow. They saw their maknae in a large hoodie and couldn't help but smile at the sight. Jinyoung came bu to Chan and said: " you might want to have a talk with your maknae and the rest of your group." Chan nodded and scooped Jeongin up in his arms and tanked them before leaving to do to the car. 

 

 Chan put Jeongin in the backseat and let Woojin and Leeknow cuddle him while he drove back to the dorm. " Do you think Jeongin is going to be okay," Leeknow asked. " He is going to be okay," Chan answered. They made it back to the dorm and the other members were waiting in the living room to see that their maknae was okay. They all cooed when they saw him in an oversized hoodie and helped Chan get him into his bed. 

 

Everyone left to go to their rooms and Chan was about to go to bed when he got a text from Yugyeom saying that he should watch Jeongin because he might get sick since he was out in the rain for almost an hour. Chan sighed and notified Leeknow and the others to watch him just in case. Then he fell asleep not knowing what to expect the next day. 

 

I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas or a good Winter break or whatever you may be doing.

I hope you guys enjoy this since I haven't posted something in a while. 

Have a good day or night where ever you are.  

 

Related image

Related image