The time Dino was hurt by an anti

Maknaes at Hand

Dino never liked going to interviews where any of the members were criticised. They had to go to an interview that day before going to the airport to go back to Seoul. They arrived at the interview. They greeted the interviewers and it started great. Everyone was happy. Then the questions started. It turned out that the interviewers weren’t as nice as they portrayed. 

“So Dino at what age did you debut,” one of the interviewers asked.
The members know full well that when most interviewers ask this sort of question it is either good or bad.“ I debuted at the age of 16,” he replied. The interviewer was quiet for a moment “Wow that is a young age to start a career at don’t you think.” 

“He was young at the time but he was mature for his age,” Jeonghan said.

 “ It must have been a burden to the hyungs taking care of such a young kid,” the other interviewer replied. 

At his point, Dino was holding back tears but he put on a strong face for the camera. The other members just smiled and tried to resist yelling at the interviewers. “ Dino wasn’t a burden he was a hard-working kid and he always helped us,” S.coups said. The interviewers didn’t bring it back up for the rest of the interview. 

When the interview was over all of the members quickly got in the van to get to the airport. “ Dino doesn’t listen to those interviewers you are perfect and would never burden us,” Vernon said. Dino just nodded his head and smiled shyly. “ Thank you Vernon hyung. I know what they said isn’t true,” he said. 

Vernon grinned and said, “ Good now put a big smile on your face and be the happy maknae we know.” Dino put a big smile on his face and hugged his hyung.” Ah, Dino, you are getting soft,” Seungkwan joked. “ Hyuuung~ don’t be mean” Dino sing-songed.


When they got to the first airport on their trip it went well. There weren’t many people but there were a few fans. They quickly got through the airport and boarded their flight. It was a long ride so Dino had time to sleep. The other members smiled and either slept or talked for some of the flight. 

When they got off the flight they heard a lot of yelling. The members knew that there was going to be a big crowd. the mom and dad of the group. I mean S.coups and Jeonghan gave each other a look. Which meant lecture time when they got their luggage. 

Once they got to the airport they collected their luggage. Before they started the walk through the airport to the car they did a head count. “Okay is everyone here we can’t leave anyone behind. Use the buddy system so you don’t get lost.” Jeonghan said. “If you do just find a safe spot and call us. Does everyone have their phone? Make sure that is doesn’t die.” S.coups said. “ Okay mom and dad,” the two youngest said in unison. S.coups and Jeonghan blushed and glared at the two. 

They all formed a line with Mingyu in the middle so that way he could keep an eye on all of the members. Dino was at the very back of the line. The airport was crowded with people. Dino was glad that fans were here to support them but didn’t like that it was crowded. He stayed close to Minghao and kept a hand on his shoulder like the others did. 

The first roughly two minutes went well. Then there was a lot of yelling in the crowd. Before Dino could react he felt a hand on his shoulder that pulled him back onto the ground. When he fell to the ground he felt a big pain in his head. He yelped and he heard a lot of yelling. He heard someone yelling “ YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN THIS GROUP! WHY ARE YOU HERE SEVENTEEN DOESN’T NEED YOU!” He also felt kicks to his stomach. He was trying to get back up to get to s. When he finally managed to get back off of the ground he got jostled around and he couldn’t see any of s. It hurt so much to stand he crumpled back down to the ground. 

Security had gotten the crowd under control, but he could still hear yelling. Then he felt someone trying to pull him back on his feet. He opened his eyes which he didn’t realize he closed. He saw Wonwoo in front of him talking to him but he couldn’t hear anything. Suddenly he saw Joshua and Jun appear from the crowd. They all started to pull him to the area where the other members were. 

“ Dino are you okay,” Joshua asked. “ Dino oh my god,” Wonwoo asked “ What happened to you,” Jun asked. He felt to overwhelmed by the questions. He closed his eyes and just shook his head. When they finally reached the other members Dino was crying.

Dino’s stomach hurt from being kicked there so many times. His face didn’t feel too good either. He was pretty sure someone kicked his face as well. The one thing that hurt the most was his actual head. Hid head probably had it worse than everything else. When he was pulled back his head on the ground pretty hard.  

Hoshi ran over to them and tried to help calm him down but with a poor result.
“ Guy you should give him some space,” Woozi said. Jeonghan came over and pushed everyone out of the way and talked softly to Dino.  Jeonghan started whispering in his ear“ Hey Dino it’s okay. You are with your hyungs. You're fine. Can breathe for hyung. In four, hold four, out four.” Dino did his best to match his breathing. He was a lot calmer than he was a few minutes ago which was good. 

The other members helped with their luggage and got into their car. Hoshi was sitting next to Dino. The car started driving away from the airport very fast. “Dino are you hurt anywhere else besides your head,” Hoshi asked. 

“ I was kicked in the stomach,” Dino mumbled. “ We are gonna have to take him to a doctor,” Seokmin said. It was decided that they should take Dino to the nearest hospital. Hoshi let Dino put his head on his shoulder. He told the other members about what had happened and what the anti had said. All of them were angry that someone would do this to their precious maknae. 

The drive to the hospital felt longer than it actually was. Once they arrived in the hospital Dino was taken to a room to see a doctor to check him. One member could accompany him. Dino chose Hoshi to come with him. The other members anxiously waited in the waiting room before they were called to see him. 

Dino was sitting up on the bed and talking to Hoshi when the members arrived at the room.  S.coups was the first to say anything “ Are you okay Dino.”

 “ I’m fine.” 

“ No he’s not his stomach is bruised, he has a black eye and busted lip, and he has a mild concussion. The anti also said some mean things not to mention the interview earlier. He is not okay,” Hoshi said. 

“ Aww Dino come here don’t listen to those antis. You are perfect and you belong in Seventeen,” Jeonghan said.

“ Don’t you guys find me as a burden sometimes though,” Dino asked with a small voice. 

“ No, we never find you as a burden. You are hard working and you are mature for your age,” Minghao said.   

“ You are perfect Dino don’t think that you are a burden,” Mingyu said. 

“ So you guys will always love me,” Dino asked with a cute innocent voice.

All of the members grinned and replied “ Yes we will always love you,” 

Then the doctor came into the room. “ Hello, I’m doctor Kim. I’m pretty sure you guys have heard about Dino’s injuries from Hoshi. He is okay to leave the hospital now. For his concussion, since it is a mild one, I will give him some medicine that he can take since he should develop headaches. He will also be sensitive to light and noise so make sure you keep the noise down. Here is his medicine, I will be on my way call me if his condition changes.”  

The doctor left the room. “ Okay let’s get back to the dorm and get you in bed,” Jeonghan said. They drove back to the dorm and Dino fell asleep in the car. The members didn’t have the heart to wake him up. Jun carried him back into the dorm and to his room. 

     Dino woke up when he was set on his bed.  He opened his eyes and grabbed onto Joshua’s sleeve and mumbled: “ Stay with me hyungs.” “ Should we all stay with him,” Joshua asked. 

“ Well he did have a hard day and we need to be close to him if something happens so I think we should,” Seungkwan said. 

“ I will see what I can do about getting tomorrow off for everyone,” S.coups said. Everyone agreed to that. 

The members all gathered on the beds and talked to each other until Dino fell asleep. One by one the members fell asleep around Dino. They had the next few days off to take care of Dino and relax. They all woke up the next morning. There were some groans because some of them fell asleep on top of someone else.

Throughout the few days, they took care of Dino and each other. They never wanted anything like that to happen to one of the members again. There were cuddle piles and quiet movie times.  Everyone made sure to be quiet and turn lights off for Dino. Soon Dino recovered and everyone could start practicing again.  Dino walked up to the members and said:“ Hey guys I wanted to say thank you for taking care of me, and helping me.”  “ Aww Dino you don’t need to thank us,” Vernon said. “ Don’t think that you are a burden again it is our job as hyungs to take care of you,” Woozi said. 

“ I know I will never think it. I just wanted to thank you, guys. I love you hyungs,” he said but he mumbled the last part. All of his hyung cooed at the sight of a blushing embarrassed Dino. It ended well for all of them in the end. 
 

 

 

 

 

Okay, people bear with me. I know this one may not be good, but I put my heart into it (not really but I did try) I still need suggestions. I may come up with a few on my own but suggestions are always nice. Also, I apologize if things aren't accurate I am sorts new to Seventeen. Well not really but I don't know much about them. So I also apologise for that. I hope you guys have a good day.