The Feeling of Loneliness

Maknaes at Hand

You would think that being in a Kpop group with 18 members and counting would give you a lot of company. Well to Jisung that wasn’t the case most of the time. Being the maknae was hard sometimes. He liked being babied sometimes. 

    That wasn’t something that happened all the time he felt a little lonely. He didn’t have a lot of friends. He tried to talk to the other members sometimes. His Nct127 were promoting their new songs and he never really got to see his other NctU hyungs either.

 

    To put in simply he was lonely. The NctDream members were busy out or practicing and they had a day off. Jisung decided that he was going to stay at the dorm for a little while. His hyungs just nodded and didn’t ask or say anything else. 

    It really did hurt when they did that. Now he was here upside down on the couch watching children's cartoons. There wasn’t much he could do and he was bored out of his mind. Jisung turned himself right side up and turned off the T.V. 

 

    He thought that he should go to the practice room instead of sitting there. He walked into his room and pulled a shirt and jeans on. Before he left he grabbed a mask and slipped it on. He started a slow walk to the SM practice rooms. 

    It didn’t take him long to arrive there. He was happy about that because it was freezing. He walked into the practice room hoping that some of his hyungs would be there. They were and they looked at him as soon as he opened the door. “ Jisung are you gonna practice,” Jeno asked. Jiung smiled to himself “ yes, I was wondering if you guys are still practicing? Could I join you?” Jaemin looked at Jeno and frowned a little. Jaemin cleared his throat before speaking “ Well Jisungie we were going to leave and go hang out with our friends.” 

 

    Jisung felt his hopes get crushed. “That’s fine hyung. I can practice on my own” Jisung put on his best fake smile. His hyungs ruffled his hair before walking out of the practice room. Jisung realized that he had been left alone again without any of his hyungs. Chenle and Renjun had already gone out to hang out with their other friends as well.

    Jisung slid down on the floor and wrapped his arms around his legs. He was getting frustrated by the fact that he was always alone and being left behind. He knew his hyungs never did it on purpose but it still hurt him so much.

     He sat there for a while thinking about all the things that they were doing without him. He decided that he would just practice without them. he walked over to the speaker and turned the music on. He danced freely and without caring. He just wanted to find a way to get his frustrations out.

 

    He knew he was a bit awkward but it shouldn’t push any of his hyungs away, right? Jisung wasn’t very good at voicing his true feelings sometimes. It just felt awkward for him a lot of the time. He turned and continued dancing ignoring the ache in his legs. 

    Once he finished he stopped in the middle of the room and looked around. His chest was heaving and his eyes were tearing up. No one was there to talk to or tell him good job. He was starting to feel discouraged from dancing anymore. 

 

    He walked over to a corner of the room and sat down. He found thoughts running through his head and none of them were pleasant. Jisung stood up and gathered his things and proceeded to walk out of the door. 

    It was like he was on autopilot. He himself was unsure of where he was going. He was just letting his legs carry him to where ever they took them. He ended up at the park near the dorms. Jisung silently walked towards the swings and sat down.

 

    He wasn’t sure how long he sat there looking at nothing until his phone vibrated. Jisung pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at who texted him. It was Chenle

 

 

Chenle: I am going to hang out with Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun so I won’t be able to do our movie night. You can join us if you want though. 

 

                                                                                                                                 Jisung-mochi: No hyung it's ok. I am going to be going to bed early.


Chenle: Are you sure Jisungie?

                                                                                                                                                                            Jisung-mochi: Yes hyung I’m sure  

 


                     Jisung turned his phone off and shoved it back in his pocket. He felt his eyes tearing up once again and he looked up at the sky. The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. There was nothing that he could do now he would just have to walk back to the dorms.

                          The moment Jisung set foot in the dorm he took his shoes off and rushed to his room. Jisung lay flat on his back in his bed. He knew that no matter what he would be lone. None of his hyungs had time for him. He didn’t feel very special seeing that they didn’t dote on him as much. Jisung knew that it would only get worse. To him, he could only hold his feelings to the point of breaking. 
 

 

First of all, I am questioning whether I should fo more to this chapter. Should add another part where the others notice or not? I am also really sorry if this chapter is crappy. I am also very sorry for not wishing Jiminie a Happy Birthday. Happy belated Birthday Jiminie! I have decided that I am going t try to write a different separate story about Exo. I am going to try to do Bts but the inspiration for that one hasn't completely hit me yet. I am going to try though. Also, thank you for reading this I hope you have a good day or night. I am still taking requests by the way. Thank you! UWU