HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK

Maknaes at Hand

                          I justed wanted to wish Jungkook happy birthday. The next chapter will be posted very soon. I hope you enjoy this. 

      Jungkook had just gotten back from the studio at 4 in the morning. He was so tired that he would literally fall asleep anywhere. Seriously he almost fell asleep on the toilet. He out of the bathroom and to his room for bed. 

    Once he reached the room he flopped down onto the bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Little did he know his hyungs were still awake preparing for his birthday the next day. 

     "Ugh I’m too tired to do this right now my back hurts can’t I just go back to sleep,”Yoongi groaned. “ This is exactly why we call you an old man,” Jimin said sticking his tongue out while dodging a flying pillow. Jin looked at everyone with a serious face and told them to be quiet. 

    “ Don’t wake Kookie up. This needs to be special for my little baby and I will not have any of you ruin it,” Jin whispered yelled. Taehyung just smirked thinking of what Jungkook would have said if he heard Jin call him that. Namjoon looked around sleepily and said, “let's just get to work and finish this up quickly.” 

    They all quickly set off to do their jobs. Jimin drew a little banner that said “ Happy Birthday Kookie” on it. Taehyung hung up streamers everywhere because he was very extra. “ Taehyung try to hang them up properly and not like a lunatic,” Hoseok said smiling. 

    Hoseok was supervising Namjoon to make sure he didn’t break anything. The reason behind that was that they were going to get a cake. Namjoon might drop it and Hoseok just wanted to see cakes. His excuse was just to make sure Namjoon didn’t drop it. 

    Back at the house, everything was going perfect in Jin’s eyes. It was 7 in the morning they all stayed up most of the morning to decorate. Everything was perfect and had been set up. Namjoon and Hoseok had just got back from getting a cake. 

    The only thing he didn’t like was that Yoongi was sleeping. Taehyung crept over to him and kneeled down by him and whispered: “ Grandpa Yoongles time to get your dentures and smell the fresh old lady soap.”  Yoongi immediately went to slap him and Taehyung ran away. 

    Everyone couldn’t help but laugh. Once Jin managed to get his laughter under control he said: “ Jimin and Taehyung can wake Kookie up.” The two maknaes crept over to his room and opened the door. 

    They looked at Jungkook sleeping on his bed. His limbs were spread out all over the bed. They chuckled and cooed at the cuteness of their maknae. They decided they would wake him up by smothering him with their love. 

    Taehyung umped on the bed and Jungkook grunted. Jimin followed Taehyung and wrapped around Jungkook. “ Hyungs I breath or move,” Jungkook mumbled. They squeezed him and poked him even more. “ Kookie wakes up Jin’s making breakfast,” Taehyung yelled. 

    Jungkook shifted and knocked Jimin off the bed. “Jungkook be careful with me you wouldn’t want to hurt your precious flower hyung would you,” Jimin singsonged. Jungkook just groaned and stood up.

    He latched onto Jimin despite the height difference and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s arm and leaned on him. Jimin struggling under the weight decided to quickly get to the kitchen. 

    He plopped the two maknaes in their seats. Jungkook looked around and saw the decorations. “ What are the decorations for,” he asked. Jin came out with stacks of pancakes and said: “your birthday silly.” Jungkook looked at his hyung around the table and smiled. “ Thank you hyungs,” he yelled before he stuffed his face with pancakes. 

    “Let's go watch a movie when we finish breakfast,” Hoseok said. Namjoon agreed by nodding his head. It was decided that they would watch a movie and eat cake for the rest of the morning. 

    The day ended with a tired Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon trying to keep the maknae line and Hoseok under control form their sugar high. Which let me tell you is not an easy thing to do.

    “Hyungs can you sleep in my room tonight,” Jungkook cutely asked. The hyungs couldn’t say no it was their maknae’s birthday. They spent the night cuddling in Jungkook’s bed until the next morning.