The Feeling of Loneliness pt2

Maknaes at Hand

I've decided to not leave The Feeling of Loneliness where it was because the poor mochi doesn't deserve that. Welp, I hope you guys enjoy this. 

 

                Jisung woke up with a start. He heard the door of the dorm being opened and voices. " Shhh guys be a little quiet Jisung is asleep," Jisung heard Chenle trying to say. The voices immediately quieted down. " Do you guys think that Jisung is okay," Jaemin's voice asked. " I honestly don't know we talked earlier and he seemed sad but he doesn't look sad," Chenle said. There was shuffling outside his door and Jisung rolled over and pretended to sleep. The door opened and light flooded inside. 

 

               " Maybe we should talk to him tomorrow," Jeno suggested. " I guess we should," Renjun's voice said. The door shut and the room was dark yet again. 

 

           Jisung woke up in the morning to a lot of noise. He heard people at his door but he was too lazy to care right now. There was yelling before his door crashed open and people fell on the floor. Jisung stared with wide eyes as some of the older members looked up from the floor. " Morning Jisungie," Haechan and Chenle said. Mark walked past them and sat on Jisung's bed " sorry about those two knuckleheads follow me." Mark stepped over the two and went to the living room. 

 

         Jisung could only stare at the commotion going on in the living room. Jeno and Renjun where fighting for a spot on the couch while Jaemin just watched. " Guys just sit down we have things important to talk about," Mark yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and sat down.  Mark looked at everyone before starting       " now as you all know Haechan and I have been promoting with NCT127. While I was gone I wanted you guys to take care of each other. Chenle texted me last night that he thinks Jisung has been lonely. Is this correct Jisungie?" Jisung looked down at the floor and felt the beginning of tears starting to form. 

         

          He gave a slight nod before he gave in and the tears started to flow. He immediately felt arms wrapping around him and soft voices spoke" Jisungie I'm so sorry. I should have noticed earlier sorry." It did make him mad they finally noticed now. They only cared about him now. He looked around at s and made a small sad smile. 

 

     " How could you guys only notice now," that was all he asked before leaving to get dressed before practice. Jisung was the first one ready and he made sure his phone was charged before leaving. Once Haechan finished getting dressed and sat on the couch Jisung plugged in his headphones and music. He decided to check the practice schedule for that day. He clicked on the schedule in the chat and saw that all of NCT was going to practice together. 

 

             This is going to be difficult he thought. With NCT DREAM acting weird the others were going to notice. There was nothing he could do now. The company's van pulled up and all of the members piled in. This was going to be a long day but he would have to figure out how to get through it. Hiding the tension with your members from your other member totally a piece of cake. once he stepped into the practice room he saw all of the other older members playing around. It looked like fun but he didn't join in he didn't feel like it. 

 

                    Once everyone was in the practice room Taeyong got them to stretch. Mark pulled Taeyong aside it looked like they were having an intense discussion. Jisung was sure it was about him but at this point, he didn't care. If the older members left him alone and didn't need him then he should just act invisible. Once stretching time was over they got ready to practice Black on Black. 

 

                         One thing that happened that wasn't normal was that Jisung didn't put a lot of heart into his dancing. He just wasn't feeling it today to dance. Once the first run through was over all you could hear was heavy breathing. Then the choreographer was yelling " Jisung what is up with you today. Why are your movements so slow and sluggish. Are you a sloth get it together!" All of the others stared as Jisung was yelled at. It was quite a shocker since Jisung started crying on the spot. He almost never cried not in front of this members. 

 

 

                          " Can we have a moment please hyungnim," Taeyong asked. The choreographer stopped and walked out of the room slamming the door. Jisung stood in the middle of the room tears spilling and embarrassed. He felt arms wrap around him for the second time that day. He had also cried for the second time that day. He fell onto his knees and hugged the person holding him finding comfort. " Jisungie it's ok you can cry. Mark told me about what happened. You're fine to let us help," Taeyong's soft voice said. He looked up through puffy eyes at the others. They were in a circle on the floor around them. 

 

                       " Jisungie we didn't mean to make you feel excluded. It's my fault I should have noticed," Chenle said with sad eyes. Jisung smiled " I should have said something it's my fault since I didn't. Don't blame yourself." Chenle came closer and hugged Jisung. " Can we end this practice early," Mark asked. Taeyong looked at the other members " why not."  Taeyong arranged the practice to end early and for all of them to go to the Dream dorm. 

 

                        " We are going to eat fried chicken and watch movies tonight," Taeyong announced. Everyone yelled with joy and danced around. Pretty soon they all were squished in the Dream dorm's living room eating chicken and watching a movie. After some talking, Jisung had forgiven the Dream members and they all were smiling and hugging. Jisung was now happy and sleeping on top of Jaehyun and Jaemin. 

 

 

 

Sorry for not posting in forever I have been busy. Sorry if this is crappy to some people. I, however, enjoyed writing it please comment any suggestions as well. Also, the first chapter of the EXO book is coming out soon. What should I name it? Any suggestions?