Yugyeom and Jungkook's pranks

Maknaes at Hand

             BTS was backstage after a big performance. All of them were tired after a long day. "Wow, that was amazing," a voice said. It was BamBam from GOT7. All of GOT7 was there. " Hello, Namjoon sunbaenim,"  BamBam said. " You guys don't have to call us sunbaenim. Just call us hyung," Namjoon said. " Yes, hyung," BamBam said. They all greeted each other one by one until the maknaes were left. The remaining members of BTS and GOT7 were worried because their maknaes were troublemakers. Both maknaes greeted each other and then got wrapped up in a conversation about their likes and dislikes. The members of BTS were glad their maknae was making a friend. Jungkook didn't get to meet other idols his age much. The other members soon started a conversation and asked if they could hang out more often. The maknaes walked off and the others were oblivious to the evil things they were planning.

               BTS POV 

          When the members of BTS had to leave Jungkook and Yugyeom were very sad. The two traded phone numbers before leaving. The BTS members made their way to the manager's van. Once they got in Jin asked, " Jungkook-ah did you make a new best friend." Jungkook stuck out his tongue. Taehyung pretended to look hurt and asked: " Kookie I thought I was your friend." " You are I need to have more friends than just you," Jungkook said. 

 

           Once they got back to the dorms Jungkook went straight to his room. Jin went to the kitchen to make dinner while everyone else went on to do their own things. Jin finished making dinner and called everyone to come to the dinner table. Everyone went to the dinner table when they got there they noticed that their maknae was missing. " Taehyung go get Jungkook and tell him that dinner is ready," Jin said. Taehyung walked to Jungkook's room and saw him on his phone texting. Jungkook-ah dinner is ready come eat," he said. Jungkook looked up from his phone and said: " Thank you hyung I will come in a moment." Taehyung then asked, " Who are you texting Kookie." "I am texting Yugyeomie," Jungkook. Taehyung was shocked he only gave his really close friends names. He walked out of the room and sat at the dinner table. Jungkoook followed close behind him and sat down as well. Everyone quickly ate dinner and went to bed. 

            GOT7 POV 

        "Yugyeom are you going to get off your phone," Jaebum said. Yugyeom quickly looked up and put his phone down. " Who were you texting," BamBam asked. " I was texting Jungkookie," Yugyeom replied. The other members sat themselves down for dinner. " The manager said we have an off day tomorrow," Jinyoung said. Everyone smiled and continued to eat. Once everyone was finished they went back to their rooms. Which was everyone but Yugyeom that went to their room. Jugkoook and him had been planning to do pranks on their fellow members. Yugyeom went to the living room and the T .V. He flipped through channels until he came upon a kids show. He manually turned off the T.V. and took the batteries out of the remote so no one could change the channel. He hid all of the cooking utensils and the forks. What made him happier was that he knew Jungkook was doing the exact same thing in his dorm. He finished up the rest of his antics and went to his room to sleep. 

            BTS POV

            Jungkook woke up early to see how his hyungs would react to his pranks. Jin woke up and walked straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. " YAAAAHHHHH," Jin yelled. Jungkook heard the other members come out of their rooms and to the kitchen to see an angry confused Jin. " Where did my kitchen utensils go," Jin asked. Namjoon helped him look for the utensils. The others came to the living room to see Jungkook on the couch. Jimin picked up the remote and tried to turn on the T.V. When the T.V. wouldn't turn on he the T.V. manually which revealed a kids program. Jimin looked at the others and said: " who turned this on last night?" When no one replied he said, " I guess we are watching this today."  " Whats wrong with the remote," Taehyung asked. " I guess it ran out of batteries," Jungkook said. Throughout the day Jungkooks hyungs were tormented with his pranks. Jungkook was curious about Yugyeom and what as happening in his dorm.

            GOT7 POV 

            The dorm was in chaos. Well not in complete chaos. Everyone was yelling about something whether it the missing kitchen utensils, the kids' channel on the T.V., or the fact that their shoes were missing. There was nowhere in the dorm that was quiet. He had done other pranks as well. Right now on one seemed happy. He laughed on the inside at everyone, their faces were priceless. This was one of the funniest things he had ever seen. He planned to do other things throughout the week.  He was having fun with Jungkook they were pulling pranks and acting like little kids. He found it strange that he liked it. 

 

                  BTS POV 

 

                       A few weeks later the two groups without the maknaes met up to talk about the two maknaes actions. Both groups had been tormented by their maknaes pranks. " What are we going to do about them," Taehyung asked. Well, something tells me that they need to visit each other," Jinyoung said. The others nodded in agreement. " Until then we need to just tell them about the pranks," Hoseok said. They all agreed and walked bak to their dorms. Within a few minutes that each group set foot into their dorms they realized that their maknaes were missing. Namjoon called Jinyoung and asked if Jungkook  was at their dorm. Jinyoung responded with a no. Jinyoung asked about Yugyeom. When Nmajoo said "no" they both knew that their maknaes were missing. " Jin-hying Jungkook and Yugyeom are missing,"  Namjoon yelled. Jin quickly rushed into the living room and pulled on his shoes. " Where are you going," Suga asked. " I'm going to find Yugyeom and Jungkook," Jin said. With that, he ran out of the house. " Hey guys I found a note," Taehyung said. " What does it say," Hoseok asked. Jimin snatched the letter out of Taehyungs hand. It says "hyungs don't worry I went bowling with Yugyeom I will be back by 7 o clock,"  Jimin said. He looked at the clock it was only 6 o clock. " Namjoon call Jinyoung and told him where they were. Then he called Jin and told him everything. About 20 minutes later Jin walked in with Yugyeom and Jungkook. More surprisingly is that Got7 was following right behind. Everyone sat down in the living room and talked about the pranks, After a little while Jungkook and Yugyeom agreed not to do anymore (much). It ended on that note Got7 left for their dorm and BTS got ready to go to bed.