Chapter 10...well more like a filler

Security Team (Irene/You)

Y/N POV

…a bunch of people. I recognized a lot of them as former clients. Meaning Idols. From BTS to GOT7, over WINNER and Twice, AOA to IKON and a lot more. They were all tied up and looked scared.

 

I felt rage build up inside me and clenched my hands into fists, gritting my teeth.

 

“So what will it be, my dear little Jaguar? Will you let them die or save them?” he smirked maniacally.

“I will give you a day to decide. Until then, little jaguar.” With that, the video ended.

 

It was dead silent. Suddenly I turned around screaming and punched the wall, leaving a hole behind. I heard some surprised squeals behind me. I paid it no mind and leaned my head against the wall, trying to figure out what to do next.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, but didn’t react, which apparently made the hands owner worried and they turned me around. I came in contact with Irenes beautiful brown eyes. She put her hands to my face, holding it.

“Hey, it’s going to be alright. We will figure out what to do.” She gently smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

“We?” I asked her confused.

“Yeah. We. I won’t just stand by and do nothing.” She told me in a ‘duh’ voice. Some of the other girls agreed. At that, I took her hands in mine.

“Yeah. No. I won’t get you into danger. None of you.” I sternly said and looked at her and the others seriously.

“Not even my team.” I made eye contact with all three of them, seeing rejection in them.

“Are you crazy?!”

“Have you lost your damn mind?!”

“The Hell?!”

They started to shout at me. I held my hand up signaling them to shut up, which they thankfully did.

“I will go alone and that’s final.” I told them sternly. They opened their mouths to protest again, but I interrupted them.

“I’m pretty sure that this is a trap and that’s why I need you here, with the girls, in case they somehow get to know of our location. I will get Song and Ahn to stay in front of the house as backup.

We need to rescue the people first and then we…well you, will get me out of my ‘grandfathers’ hands. I will go and submit myself. Go with him wherever and then you guys will come get me.” I explained. They blinked their eyes, but nodded nonetheless. I smiled lightly and turned to Minhyuk, who watched everything in silence.

“Is one of the special troupes available?” I asked. He quickly did something on his side and then nodded.

“Okay, good. They will come with me. Though they will need to stay outside until I give them a signal that they can come and get the hostages.” Minhyuk nodded and cut the connection off.

I turned back to the others and they watched me sadly and disapproving. I sighed and went to my room to change and grab my equipment, which was a hand gun, two knives and a tracking device; that was so small that I could put it into my mouth, though for safe keeping put into my sock.

I was about to tie my shoes, when I heard the door to the room open. I didn’t look at the person and just tied my shoes, though when I came back up I was mere inches away from…

 

To be continued...

 

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the wait…though it’s just a filler in my opinion *meh*

Btw I don’t ever proof read so yeah, a lot of errors *meh*

See Yaa In tHe nExT cHaPter~