Chapter 6

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

A/N Thoughts=Italic

 

Y/N POV

…he is a psychopath and 10 years ago you wouldn't have fought back. He likes to play with his pray before he strikes and if the pray doesn't react like he wants, his fun is over. So he waited for you, probably even watched your every move until now. He is dangerous and seeing that he already made his first move, I want you and Sunny to go to one of the safe houses. The estate is covered with guards and it has the best security in Korea installed, though I’m sure one of your friends can pull out a lot more from it and do some magic to make it better.” He said while looking at Dong Min and smiled.

“Why should I listen to you?” I asked him while I raised one brow. Suddenly I heard the girls gasp and saw them widen their eyes a bit. Probably because I talked back at him and not following his ‘orders’ like an obedient puppy.

“W-Wa-? It’s for your safety, Y/N! Just listen to me-“ he said, but I cut him off.

“I don’t take orders from you.” I simply stated, though before he could say anything else, my phone rang. I pulled it out of my jeans pocket and looked at the ID. I sighed and picked it up.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Put me on speaker.” Minhyuk said and I did.

“Song Dong Min, Shin Hae Won, Kim Myung Dae and Lee Y/N. All of you have a new mission and it is to protect the girls of SNSD and Red Velvet. They are targets too to Y/N’s grandfather, because he took notice of them interacting with you. I’ll send you the address of one of our safe houses. It has the best security system in the world and agents from our organization will be stationed near there for back up.” he paused for a moment “And Y/N?” he asked lastly.

“Yes, Sir?” I asked him seriously and without any emotions.

“Behave.” he said, causing confusion to run through me.

“What do you mean with ‘Behave’? I always do.” I told him, though before he could answer, my teammates did.

“Well, that’s not quite true. Remember last time? You nearly shot a guy for taking your food without asking.” Don Min stated. I opened my mouth to protest but Hae Won interrupted me.

“And that one time were you pushed a guy in front of a bus for walking into you.” she said and crossed her arms in front of herself.

“Oh and don’t forget that time were you-“ Myung Dae said but I cut him off.

“Okay, okay we get what you’re getting on, so stop.” I told them in hopes of them stopping it and placed my head on the table. They just laughed and left it at that. Minhyuk laughed too and ended the call with a ‘bye’ and ‘good luck’. A few seconds later my phone pinged indicating that I received a massage. I unlocked it and read the message.

‘Here is the address off the safe house.

(Random Address)

-Minhyuk

P.S. the other agents will be arriving in a bit. And Y/N? I really meant it when I said behave.’

I raised a brow and looked at the massage confused ‘why is he so focused on my behavior?’. I shrugged and put it away. I stood up and my team followed. Uncle though raised an eyebrow and sighed loudly in confusion. I ignored it and looked at the ladies.

“Well, we should get going. Grab your stuff.” I told the girls and they quickly did as I said, rushing off to grab whatever they had with them.

We needed to split, because the girls had different practice rooms. Myung Dae and Hae Won decided to go with SNSD and Dong Min and I with Red Velvet.

“Meet downstairs in the garage.” I told my two teammates and they nodded before leaving with the nine girls.

Once we arrived the five girls went for their stuff and collected everything. Without me noticing my eyes wandered over Irene’s body, from her small hips to her flat tummy to her pretty long hair and finally stopping on her plump pink lips. I stared for a bit before Dong Min smacked his hand in my face.

“Yah! What is wrong with you?!” I asked him harshly while holding my face.

“Really? Me? You! What is it with you and staring at Irene-ssi?!” He asked with a raised brow while whispering the last part, making me confused.

“I wasn’t staring! I was just…thinking?” I asked more than answered. He obviously didn’t seem to believe me, but left it at that.

I looked away from him right in time for the girls to be finished. They walked over to us and we left for the elevator. Once there I pressed the button and we waited for it to arrive. Even after five minutes nothing happened and I looked at Dong Min and he at me.

Though before we could do anything there was an explosion heard from somewhere inside the building, causing it to shake violently. The girls loosed their footing and stumbled to the floor. Dong Min and I went to cover them with our bodies in which we succeeded and once the building stopped shaking they stood up without any scratches on them. I ushered them to the stairs, telling Dong Min to walk as the last one and to be on his guard, while we pulled out our guns. I walked as first and contacted my other two teammates.

“Hae Won, Myung Dae. Are you alright?” I asked and almost immediately received an answer.

“We’re alright boss and we’re already downstairs waiting for you!” Hae Won said making me sigh in relief.

“Good. I need you to bring your girls to the safe house. Dong Min and I will follow shortly with ours.” I told her and received an ‘okay’, all while quickly kicking a masked guy down the stairs. The girls squeaked behind me and stopped for a few seconds waiting for me to take care of the guy. I punched him in the gut and then in the face, making him fall against the wall unconscious.

A few flights of stairs later another guy showed up only with him were two others. I kicked the first one in the face and turned to the one closest to me and punched him in the face. I turned to the third and kicked his leg, after dodging his punch. The second one tried to do the same right after, so I quickly dodged it and kicked his face hearing a satisfying crack, I did a 180o and kicked him in the face again, he fell against the third one making them both tumble down the stairs. The first one tried to sneak an attack from behind, but I heard one of the girls call out to me making me see him. I crouched down and then shot up quickly giving the guy a upper cut and the kicked him against the wall.

Once I quickly made sure they were all unconscious, I ushered the girls to quickly follow me. We made it to the garage without any more trouble and quickly got into one of the cars. Dong Min called Hae Won to tell her we were on our way. Meanwhile the girls stayed quite, making me worried.

“Hey, you girls okay?” I looked at them through the back view mirror.

“Y-Yeah, w-we’re alright, I think…” Irene stuttered and the rest were nodding along.

“Okay. Just remember as long as we’re here nothing will happen to you, okay?” I said with a soft smile. They nodded, but stayed quite for the rest of the ride.

It took us nearly an hour to reach the safe house and as we arrived the others were waiting for us outside. We got out of the car and walked over to the others, though before we could talk with them, there was a screeching sound of car tires, making us look at the direction of the sound. The car came to a stop right before us and as the people inside got outside, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“I will freaking kill Minhyuk!” I shouted into the air making some of the people with me jump and look at me confused at why I suddenly got so angry.

“Hello, Dip…”

 

To be continued...

 

A/N Hope you liked the chapter! & sorry for taking so long to update, I had a lot to do. See you in the next one and love you~ :*