Chapter 14

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

A/N Thoughts=italics, English=Blue

 

Y/N POV

I expected to at least feel a little bit of pain before getting shot in the head, but instead I felt nothing. Which confused me to no end, so I slowly started to wiggle my fingers and toes. They were still working like they should.

‘What’s happening?’ I asked myself.

Though, that was partly answered when I heard thuds and groans throughout the room. I held my breath in, not knowing what was causing this ruckus and released it suddenly when I felt hands land on my shoulders. I instinctively flinched away from the touch.

“Hey! Who do you think you are?” I exclaimed annoyed.

The person didn’t answer me and instead went to the ropes around my hands and ankles, cutting them.

“Ehm…thank y-” I started to say but got cut off by the person grabbing my wrist and quickly pulling me along with them. I stumbled after the person and completely trusted them to not walk me into a wall or anything because of the darkness still surrounding us. Probably not the best decision, because I bumped into the mentioned walls quite often, while taking rights and lefts. We occasionally stopped for a few seconds because someone was walking by us. Though, not long after we first started walking, we finally reached what seemed to be a door.

It creaked open and we walked through. The sudden low lights of the street lamps blended me for a second. Though, once my eyes adjusted again, I saw the back of a woman and two men walking in front of me.

The woman was still holding my wrist with one hand and took her night vision googles off of her head with the other. She wore a black tank top, black jeans and black combat boots. Her guns were holstered at her sides and she had her long wavy brown hair put up in a ponytail. The guys were dressed the same just with black shirts on. One had black hair and the other blonde.

It took me a few seconds to eventually recognize them.

“Leah?! Johnny?! Noah?!” I gasped and stopped walking. They stopped too and turned around.

“Hey, Y/N/N.” Leah smiled at me softly. The boys doing the same.

“How? Why?” I asked them really confused by their sudden appearance.

“We’ll explain in the car. Come on.” She said and pulled me towards a car not too far away from us.

We quickly got inside the car and drove off into the night. Johnny was driving, Noah sat in the passenger seat and Leah and me in the back. We drove for a bit before I decided to talk.

“Okay, so, how are you here? I thought you had a mission in Russia and that it didn’t end in about 3 more weeks?” I asked them.

“Well, it started when we reported to Minhyuk. We asked how you guys were doing and he told us that you were missing. So, of course, we cut the observation on the mafia guys short and took the next flight back. Once we landed, we contacted our little birdies and one of mine found out where you were from his connections. Meaning I have to pay him a bit more than usual…” Leah explained and said the last part in a ‘you’re gonna pay that, not me’ tone. I rolled my eyes at that and groaned when I moved wrong making pain shoot through my body.

“!” I hissed and held my rips. Leah and Noah instantly turned to look at me concerned. Johnny only watched through the rearview mirror making sure not to crash the car.

“They really got you good, huh?” Noah asked mockingly. I glared at him, but that quickly changed to a grin.

“You should see the other guys.” I joked and they looked at me weirdly before bursting into laughter. I restrained myself from laughing because of the pain that I was in, so I decided to just chuckle a bit.

Once we were done, I realized that Johnny probably doesn’t know where to drive to. So, I told him and received a ‘girl you dumb’ look from him.

“Y/N/N it’s our job to know of these kind of things.” he said, making me realize how dumb that actually was.

“Oh, yeah, sorry. My heads a bit dizzy.” I apologized and put my head on the window.

“It’s okay and you probably got a concussion by the looks of it.” Leah said soothingly running her hand through my hair.

“That feels nice. Don’t stop, LeeLee.” I hummed, feeling utter peace. Her chuckling was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

______________

A while later I was softly shaken out of my sleep by Leah.

“Hey, Y/N/N we’re here.” She said and shook me again. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes, totally forgetting my bruised-up face.

“Ah!” I cried out and softly held my face waiting for the pain to disappear.

When it stopped, I took my hands from my face and came face to face with a concerned looking Leah.

“It looks really bad. Let’s go take care of it quickly.” She said and got out of the car, me following shortly.

Noah and Johnny were already at the door waiting for us and once we reached them, Noah threw the door open.

“BABE! WE HAVE Y/N!” he yelled and we immediately heard a ton of running footsteps. We were quickly greeted by my team and all the girls running straight at me. Beside them I saw Myung Dae run to his boyfriend, hugging him tightly, before letting go to come towards me.

“Y/N!” they yelled in unison and right before they reached me, Leah stepped in front of me keeping the crowd at bay. They stopped just inches away from her.

“Slow down, people! Y/N went through a lot. Let her have some peace before questioning or hugging her.” She told them and dragged me through the crowd and into the nearest bathroom.

I sat on the bathtub and watched her pull out a first aid kit from under the sink. Once she had the things she needed, she quickly started on my wounds and bruises. She took my head in one hand and softly dabbed on my face with the other one. First were my eyes, then my busted lip and lastly the rest of my face. Her blue eyes were staring at me intensely and she was really close to my face, which made me nervously tap my fingers on the bathtub.

It didn’t take her long to catch on to the situation, which made her grin brightly. She put her hands on my knees and slowly leaned in.

Though before she could connect our lips, the door opened…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N Hope you liked this chapter too~ I will introduce the three new characters more in the next chapter. ‘til then~