Chapter 1

Security Team (Irene/You)

A/N Thoughts=italic

Warning: There are some brutal scenes (?), a bit of foul language and mention of near suicide!

 

Y/N POV

Let me introduce myself before we begin. I’m Lee Y/N, cousin of Lee Soonkyu aka Sunny and I’m 24 years old. I haven’t seen my cousin since I was 14 years old, because I trained in the Special Forces in America for nearly 10 years and mastered the art of fighting and gunmanship. I’m the captain of a four headed team and we specialized in protecting celebrities. Our new mission, is to secure and watch over the idols on ISAC. Now let’s begin.

Dong Min, Hae Won, Myung Dae and myself sat inside our truck, on the way to where the ISAC was held. We stopped right in front of the building and got out. There were already a lot of paparazzi waiting for some Idols to arrive, who would only come in 1 to 2 hours. We went inside the building and were greeted by a man I his late 40th. He wore a black suit and had a gun holstered on his belt. Around his neck hung an ID pass, as to identify him, his name was Oh Chin and he was the security director of the stadium.

“You must be the special forces team! I’m Oh Chin and the security director of the stadium. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said, smiling at all of us.

“That’s right, Sir! I’m the captain of the team, Lee Y/N and this are my team mates, Song Dong Min, the brain of our operations, Shin Hae Won, the seductress and pilot, and Kim Myung Dae the muscle power. It’s a pleasure to meet you, too, Sir.” I said and bowed down, followed by the other three.

“We prepared you a room for your mission, follow me.” He said and walked away, with us following.

As we walked, all of us watched our surroundings for something unusual, which we didn’t find. Not long after, we arrived at the room.

“There are some security passes for you on that table, so you can move around freely. Oh, and if you need anything, just ask me or the staff.” He said smiling and left us alone inside the room.

We began setting everything up, right away. Lucky for us, this room was one of their security rooms, so Dong Min just needed to pluck in his laptop and we could see everything and everyone inside the stadium, on his screen. Hae Won and Myung Dae started to pluck some of our gear on them. Both took their guns and ear plucks and went out of the room to look around the building. I, on the other hand, stayed inside the room and thought of where we would be positioned best.

As the two of them returned, I had a plan made out.

“Okay, guys. Let me tell you were to position yourselves. Dong Min, you’re staying here, watch what happens through the cameras and keep us updated. Hae Won, you and Myung Dae are going undercover in the crowd, either one on one side of the stadium. I’m going up to the ceiling and keep watch from there. Any questions?” I asked, after briefing them and received no’s.

“Good. Now go!” I told them and grabbed my gear, two guns, some throwing knives, a binocular, some snacks and my climbing gear.

I went outside the room and towards my position. On the way, I saw some Idols already arriving, but didn’t pay them any more attention and continued walking. I arrived right in the middle of the stadium in no time and began putting on my climbing gear. Once I finished, I grabbed the throwing hook and shot it up to the ceiling. I clipped my belt to the rope and pushed a button on my wrist, making me shoot up to the ceiling. I made myself comfortable, once I’m up and to my binocular and looked down at all the people entering.

It was half an hour later that I heard Dong Min tell me something.

“Boss, someone you know just arrived outside the building.” He said, making me look confused at the entrance of the hall.

A while passed and there was still no one in sight.

“Are you sure, someone was there, Dong Min?” I asked him, but before he could answer, a little happy bunny skipped through the door. I nearly dropped my binocular, as I saw her walking inside, with her members behind her.

“No. No no no no no! What is she doing here? She was supposed to be in Japan!” I started rambling, but stopped once I heard laughter in my ear.

“What’s so funny?!” I asked the three on the other lines.

“It’s just…it’s funny… how you just lost your cool…when you saw her…” Hae Won said for them between laughter.

“Ha ha. Yeah, really funny! You be the one to get to see their cousin after 10 years at a mission where everything could end up in a bloodbath!” I raised my voice, making them cut their laughter and quickly mumble a sorry. I scoffed and continued watching Sunny and her members, as they walked towards the other Idols and talked to some of them.

They got to some girls, I could tell they knew Sunny and her members pretty well, by the way they interacted with each other. One of the five girls caught my attention. She was really beautiful, model like even, but short. Her smile made her look even more gorgeous and all the guys and even girls looked at her as if she was a goddess walking on earth.

“BOSS! Ten masked men, just entered the building! Seven have hand guns and three have automatic rifles! Five are headed to the tribune and the other five to the area of the idols!” Dong Min suddenly shouted through the ear piece, making me and the other two go into standby.

“Hae Won, Myung Dae, wait for my signal!” I told them and stood up.

Right as I finished telling them that, all of those guys appeared and started wildly shooting at the ceiling. Everyone started to panic, some ducked, some tried to run away and those who tried that were shoot. I could see that Hae Won and Myung Dae tensed up at that and tried to not shoot those guys right away.

“I know its hard guys, but if you interfere now, it’s going to end even worse.” I told them calmly and they hummed in response.

I saw, who would be the boss by the looks of it, grab Sunny roughly and drag her towards the middle off the arena, right beneath me. Every idol and fan cowered into each other and didn’t dare to move a muscle. The other four who came in with their boss, positioned themselves around the idols, building a circle around them, so that they had all of them in eyesight and that was the perfect opportunity we needed. I counted to three.

“…1…2…3! Go!” I screamed at my team and jumped down the ceiling.

I did some flips here and there, to make my fall less painful and landed directly on the boss, having him immediately loose his consciousness, while he fell to the ground. I quickly pulled my guns out and pointed it at two of the guy, shooting them in the chest. As they fell down to the floor, I immediately turned to the other two and shoot them in the head, making them fall to the floor dead. I heard several gunshots from both sides and watched as Hae Won and Myung Dae took out the rest of them, making me smile proudly. They looked at me and nodded, rushing of towards the injured fans.

“Get the paramedics up here!” Myung Dae shouted and some immediately ran up to them.

I watched as they were taken care of and rolled my sleeves up. I grabbed the boss and tied him up, before I heard Chin angrily shout at me.

“You! You and your team are responsible for this! It was your mission to keep this from happening and you screwed it up!” he screamed, getting into my face.

“Our mission was to keep the idols safe IF something happened and we did. It was your fault for letting them get this far. It was a breach in your system, not ours.” I told him calmly, probably getting on his nerves, because he tried to punch me, but I quickly grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm backwards, making him wince painfully.

“Instead of making a show, I suggest you do something about that breach of yours, Sir.” I told him and let him go.

He angrily walked away and I straightened out my clothes, getting rid of the wrinkles. I looked up and was greeted with everyone’s eyes on me.

“Yeah?” I asked them, raising an eyebrow, though before anyone could say anything, Hae Won appeared right next to me.

“Everything’s been taken care of, boss!” she said smiling and walked away, but after two steps she stopped and looked at me again.

“Oh, and your cousin is really pretty, boss!” she added and winked at Sunny, who blushed, but then looked surprised between us.

“Cousin?” she asked confused. I sighed loudly.

“Yeah…hey Kyunnie.” I said and her eyes got wide. She rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug.

“Y/N?! Where have you been the past 10 years?! Do you know how worried I was?! You just disappeared into thin air one day and now your back?! You have a lot of explaining to do, young lady!” Sunny changed from hugging me happily, to scolding me, while grabbing my ear.

I could hear Hae Won and Myung Dae chuckle at the other end of my ear piece, making me scowl. ‘I will kick their asses later.’

“I know, unnie. Let me explain somewhere else, in private.” I told her and she just dragged me out towards a room, which said SNSD on the door.

She pushed me onto the couch and waited for me to talk. Right as I opened my mouth, all the members of my cousins group came into the room, followed by the other five girls. I looked at them skeptically, but Sunny assured me that they can be trusted and I told them what happened.

“Okay, so. You know how I disappeared 10 years ago, right?” I asked and she nodded.

“After my parents and little brother died in that car crash, I was divested that I was the only one to live through that and I really hated myself for it, so I went to a bridge and I’m sure you know what I wanted there.” I coughed and continued.

“That was the day I met a mysterious man. He approached me at the time and told me that I would make my parents proud, if I did why he was there for. He told me he was recruiting people to be in a special force, a team that would protect people and help them discover who they really are and I liked the idea, so I went with him, not telling anyone, because he said if I told anyone they would need to die.” I paused, letting everything sink in.

“He brought me to America, to a secret facility in the mountains to train and that’s where I’ve been the past 10 years. On the way, I met my team and later on Minhyuk made me captain. Since then we’re on missions to keep celebrities safe.” I finished my story and all 14 girls looked shocked.

“You went away with a stranger?!” Sunny yelled into my face and hit the back of my head.

“Well…I didn’t really have anything to lose after the accident…” I told her and she only grew angrier.

“Nothing to lose?! What about me, huh? Do you know how divested I was, after you disappeared?! I lost part of my family, again, Y/N!” she yelled, while some tears fell from her eyes.

“I’m sor-“ I got cut off.

“Don’t you dare say you’re sorry, because sorry won’t cut it!” she finished and angrily stormed out of the room.

I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

“Great. Now what?” I asked myself, totally forgetting the other girls inside the room.

“Just wait a bit. She’ll calm down eventually.” a voice said, making a shiver run down my spine.

I turned to look at the source of the voice and was greeted with…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N I hope you liked it! Sorry for grammer errors, due to englisch not being my first language, nonetheless I hope it was good and more is to come~