Chapter 4

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

A/N Blue=English, Y/E/C=your eye color

 

Y/N POV

…I quickly stepped aside, feeling the bullet fly by my right ear, cutting it a little bit. The boss looked surprised at how I quickly dodged the bullet, making me laugh lightly. He scowled at my laugh and attempted to hit me, but before he could connected his fist with my face I grabbed it and twisted it outwards breaking his wrist. He cried out in pain, holding his wrist, not paying attention to me. I took that moment to let my fist collide with his face. His head jerked backwards and I swiped my leg under his seconds later making him fall down with a loud thud.

Meanwhile Dong Min took out the guys in front of the office with one swift motion, knocking them out instantly. Myung Dae and Hae Won jumped through the windows, making sure to land on the guys, bringing them in a headlock and cutting off any chance to breathe, knocking them out too.

After they finished their parts, they took a seat on one of the chairs and watched me playing with the boss. I stood above the guy and smirked down at him.

“So, what did you say about only us getting hurt?” I sheepishly asked him, while taking out my gun from my under my jacket and cocking the slide backwards, making a bullet shell fall out.

“Please! Please, don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything, just please don’t hurt me anymore, please!” The guy cried out, though I didn’t give a flying duck about his pleas and pointed my gun at him.

“Y/N! I think that’s enough! Put the damn gun away!” Hae Won shouted and stood up, walking towards my side. I completely ignored her and kept my focus on the guy.

“Who payed you for this?” I asked him seriously, still not moving the gun away.

“I-I don’t know! I-I really d-don’t know! They n-never showed t-their face! T-they only ever g-gave us a call! Please don’t h-hurt me!” he said crying.

“Well?! What did they sound like?!” I asked him angrily, grabbing his collar and getting into his face.

“T-they used a-a v-voice changer!” he told me looking to the side. I let go of him, making him fall down again and pointed my gun back at him.

“Well, that was a waste of my time. Say bye~!” I told him and got ready to shoot him. He widened his eyes and began to cry more hysterically, trying to crawl backwards at the same time. I just smirked and slowly pushed my finger down on the trigger, ignoring all the frantic attempts of the others to stop me.

“Y/N!” Hae Won screamed and tried to get my arm away, though without success.

“Y/N, stop!” Myung Dae shouted at me.

“Y/N/N, please stop it!” Kyunnie pleaded from the back with a crack in her voice, probably from crying.

CLICK!

The room fell silent at the sound. All that could be heard was the ticking of the clock and the still continuing ugly crying of the guy.

“Did you guys really think I’d do such a thing?! Gosh you people got problems!” I told them in disbelieve, after turning around to see all of them losing their heads internally.

“I took the magazine out and let the remaining bullet fall out.” I told them showing my empty gun and gave them a gummy smile.

Suddenly I felt a punch to my stomach. I groaned, while holding onto it and looked up to who gave me that punch. I saw Hae Won angrily look at me.

“The Hell?! What were you thinking you ?! You gave all of us a heart attack!” she said while going in for another punch, which I quickly dodge by running away from her. I jumped over the conference desk and went straight to the group of SM workers trying to hide in between them. Though they only parted themselves as Hae Won marched their way. I cursed at them and quickly ran to the nearest person, which so happened to be Irene. I hid myself behind her, grabbed her sides and whispered into her ear.

“Please help me! She’s going to kill me!” I told her really scared of Hae Won’s outburst. First I thought she didn’t her me, but as Hae Won came nearer she put her hand out in front of her.

“Please stop it Hae Won-ssi. We all know that Y/N-ssi did something incredibly dumb, but killing her won’t profit any of us. So, I plead you to let her live.” Irene said politely, making Hae Won stop, thankfully.

I was surprised to say the least and as looked up at Irene, I was caught by her beauty. Her beautiful long hair flowed down her shoulders. Her determent brown eyes looked at Hae Won. Her plump lips formed a straight line and her wonderful white skin glowed in the lights of the office. As I looked back up to her lips and then to her eyes, our eyes met. Y/E/C met an incredible brown. The world around us came to a stop and it was only the two of us at that moment. We stared at one another for what felt like forever, before I looked at her lips and up again. I saw her do the same and as I leaned in to kiss her, we were pulled apart, making Irene stumble a bit while walking backwards. I angrily looked at the culprit and saw a guy standing there looking quite pissed off.

“And who the hell are you?!” I asked him sassily, though he only smirked.

“I’m…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N Well, I decided to cut this chapter here. I know it’s short, like really short for my liking. I’m not comfortable with the shortness, it makes me feel weird, but it fit perfectly. I’m gonna work on the next chapter now and I’ll hopefully make it longer :) See you guys in the next one~