Chapter 13

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

A/N Warning: Triggering things mentioned/written

 

Y/N POV

“Hello?!” I shouted again. My voice echoing from the walls of the empty room. I was chained to a pretty uncomfortable chair. Bloodied up from the hits I received not long ago.

“Is anybody gonna come talk to me soon or what? I have places to be!” I asked loudly, the last part obviously sarcastically. A few seconds passed without anything happening, before I shouted again.

“Is this your kind of torture? That’s pretty weak of you guys. I expected more punching and maybe knifes to be involved.”

The door opened instantly after I finished talking and through it came the devil himself. He was in a suit, his white hair was combed back and he had a walking cane in his right hand, which he definitely just used for show, ‘cause he was walking perfectly fine.

“You’ve been making my boys go deaf with all your shouting.” He said pointing his cane at me for a moment.

“Well, that was the point.” I smirked cockily, which made him laugh, but quickly stop and glare at me.

“You have so much from your mother inside you, it’s disgusting.” He spat, making me glare.

“Your eyes. Your nose. The way you speak. Your whole attitude, really.” He listed, while he walked around me.

“And she is one of the things I despise the most!” he suddenly shouted right into my face. I didn’t flinch and kept my glare strong.

“Well, then it’s a good thing for you that she is dead, isn’t it?” I said with so much venom dripping from my voice that even snakes got jealous. He stared at me for a moment, clearly thinking over his next words.

“That is where you are very wrong, child.” He said, confusing me to no end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That woman is very much alive.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________

Hae Won’s POV

“Where the hell is she?!” I shouted into the air frustratingly. Minhyuk had just closed the live cam of the SWAT team before my outburst and now they were all looking at me.

“And what does that psycho need from her anyway? She already told him she knows nothing of that Operation Black stuff!” I shouted again, but with it came an idea.

“Wait! Minhyuk! Is it possible to get those files? We’ll go through them step by step, maybe we’ll find something there!” I exclaimed excitingly, my eyes probably lighting up like a Christmas tree. The boys instantly nodded, supporting my idea enthusiastically.

“I’ll see what I can do. But most of it will probably be out, as to not give secrets away.” He said and cut off the connection.

“Well, not that he needs to know, but I could just quickly hack into the files from here. It’ll be faster, just saying.” Dong Min told us, waiting a second for our approval and when we gave it, he started to type away on his laptop. It only took him 5 minutes to access the databank and pull up the files. He projected them on the TV. There were a lot of pages popping up. The first ones not very interesting, but one particular thing caught my interest.

“Wait! Pull up the files of the car accident!” I quickly yelled. He backtracked and made them bigger.

“That…That’s-“ I got cut off by Sunny, who was leaning forward on the sofa with wide eyes.

“That’s impossible!” she shouted out. I looked at her worriedly, but she quickly dismissed it.

“How? And why didn’t uncle Soo say anything?” she asked me expectantly.

“I don’t think he knew. He didn’t make the impression of hiding something. But…this. This is why that psycho has Y/N. He thinks she knows where her mother is.” I told them stating the (for me) obvious. They looked at me curiously awaiting my next words.

“Which means, he doesn’t know. So we need to find her first.” I said emphasizing the ‘we’.

“And how are we gonna do that?” Myung Dae asked confused.

“Oh, I have a few contacts that can find that out in only a few hours.” I smirked cockily and walked to Dong Min’s laptop and searched for a picture of Y/N’s mom. Once I found it, I took a picture with my phone and send it to an unsaved number with a quick message of asking to find her quickly.

“Now, we wait. Again.” I said and took a seat on the sofa. The others silently looked at me for a few second before going to distract themselves.

 

_______________

Y/N POV

“What do you mean, she’s still alive? How is that possible? I watched her being buried!” I spat out angrily. He stood in front of me and let out a snarl.

“She didn’t die! I thought so too, but a few month ago one of my informants told me, that a woman with her features, asked around about my business. I showed him a picture of her and he said that she was the one, but obviously older. I told my men to look for her, but every time we get close enough to find her, she disappears again. I assumed she would’ve already tried to contact you, but it seem like I’m wrong in that one.” He explained the situation to me. My brain took a moment to progress it all, but when it did, a gun was already pointed at my head.

“And since you are of no use to me anymore. You’re going to die.” He said, about to pull the trigger. I stared right into his eyes, not backing down from his own staring.

That’s when the lights suddenly went out and a gunshot was heard.

 

To be continued…

 

A/N I hope all of you are okay! We’re going to get through this everybody! Stay strong and healthy!