Chapter 7

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

Picture credit to: Urban Office Architecture, it’s there Bahama house!

A/N Flashback ahead! & some stronger language and violence!

f/c = favorite color

 

Y/N POV

…I glared at the smirking guy in front of me, whishing he would fall dead to the ground. I think you could see how angry I was, because I felt Hae Won and Dong Min holding my arms lightly in case I would go and try to kill him.

“What the actual hell are you doing here Song Kyung Soo?!” I asked him venom dripping from my voice.

“Oh, didn’t Minhyuk tell you that there would be a backup team nearby? Well, that’s us!” he said smirking disgustingly, making me want to punch his face. Though I was interrupted by a hand on my face before I could reply.

“Why are you so angry about us being here Y/N? It’s not like we bite. Well, unless you want me to.” Ahn Hyun Jin, the girl who flirts with me whenever she gets the chance to, said playfully smirking at me, which only made me angrier. I quickly slapped her hand away and shifted my glare at her.

“Touch me again and I’ll cut your hands off.” I threatened her bitterly, making her smirk grow wider.

“I love how you play hard to get.” She purred, trying to touch me again, but this time I grabbed her wrist painfully hard, making her wince and let out a small ‘ouch’. Hae Won tried to calm me down by taking my hand, but before I could even think about calming down, I heard a painful whisper from my side. I quickly looked at the noise and what I saw made my blood boil even more if that was possible. Song freaking Kyung Soo was grabbing Irene’s hand hard, while Myung Dae tried to get him off her.

“Are you freaking serious?!” I shouted at him, while making my way towards the scene. Once I arrived and saw his disgusting smirk, I lost it.

Without a warning I ramped into his body making us fall down and punched him in the face continuingly. I punched and punched, not leaving him any time to react. When I was satisfied at how his face looked, I pulled it near me.

“If you get any closer than 50 meters to the clients, I will kill you, AFTER I torture you.” I threatened him. Though after he didn’t react, I slammed his head onto the ground and pulled him up again.

“Do I make myself clear?!” I got nearer to his face and his only reaction was that smirk of his. I was about to slam my fist back into his face when a hand stopped me.

“Stop. He isn’t worth it.” Irene’s angel-like voice said to me, weirdly making me instantly calm down. I looked up and caught her beautiful brown eyes looking directly into mine. I let Song Kyung Soo go, making him fall to the ground and hit his head on the floor. Not taking one look back at him or Ahn Hyun Jin, l walked into the house with the girls and my teammates following me. l walked straight to the living room and grabbed the remote turning the TV on. Though before the channel could manifest it turned blue and the next thing you know Minhyuk’s face showed up.

“Hello Ladies. I’m Minhyuk, the head of this organization. It’s nice to meet you.” He said smiling, making me huff and roll my eyes. Minhyuk looked at me and laughed nervously.

“l see you already met the others.” He stated the obvious.

“No Sherlock.” l said bitterly, rolling my eyes again. I leaned forward in my seat and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Why did you send them of all the agents we have?!” l questioned him seriously.

“All the other agents are on their own missions and they were the only ones avaibIe. Bear with them for a while, please.” He told me. I just groaned and leaned back on the couch.

“Fine, but if they get near the girls when it’s not necessary, l will cut them." l said with no emotion in my voice, making some of the girls shiver beside me. Minhyuk sighed exhaustingly and nodded.

“I’ll tell them that. I will send you the details of this mission shortly, but for now make yourselves at home.” He told us, while moving something around his desk.

“And team? Go clean yourselves.” He said before cutting the connection off and the TV sprung back to the channel. I looked at my team and they still looked like crap from the explosion in the warehouse.

“Let’s go.” I said, while standing up and making my way up the stairs.

Upstairs were 6 rooms, which told me that some girls needed to share one. I decided to take the first one to the left and wasn’t disappointed. It was quite big. It even had a bathroom connected to it with a walk in closet, which already had some fresh clothes in it. I took a f/c shirt, some undergarments and short black sweatpants and went to have a shower. All the dirt and blood took a bit to get washed away completely, though once they did I noticed how many scratches I got today, with them were a lot of scars on my body from other explosions, knife and shot wounds. I traced one of the shot wounds on my left upper arm with my finger remembering what happened there.

Flashback

I walked up to the building where one of our clients was held hostage, my team flanking me from the sides and behind. We held our guns at the ready in case we ran into one of the kidnappers, which happened right after we entered. Seven of the kidnappers appeared armed with automatic rifles and started shooting at us. We jump behind pillars at the last second and started shooting back.

“Dong Min, Myung Dae, get them from the sides. Hae Won and I will distract them from the front.” The two did as I said instantly and Hae Won and I started shooting at the kidnappers simultaneously.

It took us some minutes but we defeated them and continued towards our client. We arrived at a dark room, the only light source was in the middle of the room with our client tied to a chair. Hae Won rushed forward to untie him, but before she could reach him a gun shot went off hitting right before her feet, making us stop and look around cautiously.

“I see you got through my men at the front, but don’t believe you’ll get through this!” the voice said and suddenly the lights were on and all around us stood masked men with guns and rifles pointed at us. I knew we wouldn’t get through this without getting hurt and we needed to get the client to safety as soon as possible. So I did the only reasonable thing I could think off.

I dropped my gun.

“What do you want?” I asked the guy. He like the rest of the people in the room looked surprised by my sudden surrender. My team though had known my unplanned changes of tactics from the beginning of my career and knew that every time I did this, they had 3 seconds before went down.

“We want you to-“ he was cut off by me pulling out another gun and shooting him in the head. My team started shooting the men with successfully taking them down here and there and in just a few seconds everything went quite. The only thing being heard was the crying of the client.

Hae Won rushed forward again and untied him. The client fell down but she pulled him up and we walked out of the room and the building. Outside stood the police and ambulance. Hae Won took the client to one of the ambulance and got him checked out. I started to walk back to our car, but got stopped by Myung Dae looking at me worriedly.

“Boss, I think you should let someone check out that wound.” He told me, though I got confused at what he meant, I didn’t feel pain anywhere.

“What do you mean?” I asked and looked at myself. That’s when I noticed the blood on my left upper arm.

“Oh…okay.” I said and went to one of the ambulance.

Flashback end

I came back from the memory as I heard squealing from downstairs. I quickly finished and got dressed. Once I got downstairs I saw all the girls leaning over something in the living room and as I got closer I couldn’t believe my eyes. There laying on the floor was…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N Happy New Year everybody! Sorry for taking so long again! Hope you liked this chapter too and see you in the next on!