School

Page Turner

"Changbin!! Wake up!! Chan is waiting for you here" Jisung mother is shouting while asking Chan to sit.

"Why are you coming this early in the morning, Chan-ah" She ask as they know that his son always come late to school. She also had been called by the school principal and Changbin had been warned by the school. But deep inside her heart, she knows what make Changbin became like this. It is her fault. She is a hot-tempered woman before and because of that her husband divorce her. She is lucky that her husband is good enough to left her with a comfortable house and a little money. Changbin had been raised without a love from a father. That make Changbin became a little rebelious. 

"Oh,, that because our biology teacher told us before that we will having an important work today and he want every student to came today. So, I just want to make sure that we will not making any trouble again." answer Chan.

Changbin mother is smiling. Changbin is lucky to have a friend like Chan. 

"Umm,, can I wake him up instead?" Chan ask politely.

"Of course, uh,, I'm sorry for troubling you. Will you go to Jisung house to after this?"

"Yes,," Chan say with a smile.

Jisung's mother watch Chan climb up the stairs. This boy had touched her heart. What a good boy. She just hope that this boy will help his son to became a good person. She pray in her heart.

 

Chan open the door slowly and he see Changbin cuddle under the blanket. He sigh. He slowly walk toward the sleeping boy.

"Changbin.... wake up before I punch you in the face....I will count until 3. one......."

Changbin is having a nightmare. He see Chan counting in his dream. He really afraid when Chan counting like that. Although Chan is the quiet one, he have a demon side. He had witness Chan almost killed a man that bullied a little kid. He is glad that the man still alive or Chan will get into a real trouble.

"two....."

Wait is he dreaming. The counting seem real for him. He try to open his eyes. At first, he see a familiar figure stand in front of him.

"two and a half...."

At that time he just realise that he is not dreaming. IT IS REAL. With a quick gesture, he jump from his bed while sweating.

"C..Ch,.Chan-ah,, what are you doing here.. fuhh.. you really scare the hell of me..."

"You're lucky today. Let's go. School is waiting." Chan say as he walk away.

Changbin is dumbfound, he scanned around of his surrounding. Suddenly, his eyes fix on his phone.  With that he hurriedly open up his call logs.

-11 missed calls from Chan

-5 messages from Chan

Changbin gasp in horror

06:00a.m.  -Changbin, are you awake?

06:15a.m.  -Don't tell me that you still asleep

06:30a.m. -Do you forget that we need to go to school today?

06:45a.m. -School is starting at 07:30

06:50a.m. -YOU'RE DEAD...

"Changbin!" call Chan

"Yeah,,, I'm coming...."

 

 

Changbin and Chan are walking toward Jisung's house. Chan glance at his watch. 07:20. He look at Changbin.

"Ooops.. hehe" Changbin say while smiling.

A moment later, they see Jisung standing in front of his house. They hurriedly walk towards him.

"Is Changbin sleeping again?" ask Jisung.

"You can tell..."answer Chan.

"Hehe... where your grandfather?" Changbin try to change the topic.

"Ohh,, you're here.. have you eaten breakfast?" Suddenly an old man coming out from the back of the house. He is smiling.

"I't okay, haraboji.. we already late to school" Chan say politely.

The old man just smiling.

"Arasso,, now go or you will get into trouble again."

 

 

Jisung is living with his grandfather. His mother and father already passed away in and accident 10 years ago and his grandmother follow them after that. For Jisung, his grandfather is everything for him. He was a nice kid when suddenly one thing happen. He was on his way home when he see a group of man was beating his grandfather. His grandfather own a noodle shop and at that time, he accidently knock out one of his customer noodle. At that time, Jisung was really angry and he was beating the man. Start from that time, Jisung become wild. He became friend with a bad people and always come home late. His grandfather is worried about him. But he is lucky, just before he become wilder, he meet with Chan and Changbin. And they became friend. Although they always bickering, they had known each other for 8 years.