Thanks

Page Turner

"Aigoo..looks at you kids..how can you looks at us like that after all of the beating?"

Changbing and Jisung are being throw to the ground. 2 vs 10, of course it is not fair. But that is world right now. The two boys now are panting on the ground . The man who looks like a leader from the group come forward and hold Jisung by the collar.

"Kids..you shoud be thankful that we doesn't bring any knife today. Actually, I think that you already dead last time but it's looks like your live is longer than I think."

"Let's him go!" bark Changbin.

"Tsk,,tsk,,tsk,,kids..when adult are talking...don't speak..doesn't your family teach you at home?" ask the man.

The man get up. He put his hand is his pocket.

"Finish the-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH THEM WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND!!!"

All people start looking at the familiar figure. It is Chan. Behind him, stand Sa Nae and Hae Yi. Chan slowly walk towards his friends and help them to get up. Sa Nae and Hae Yi are following behind him.

"I'm sorry I'm late.."

"Yah..are you okay? How about your fever?"

Chan shake his head and smile. Suddenly the man in front of the start clapping his hand.

"Wow..wow..wow...looks who is coming right now..hi..rude boy.."

Chan call the girls to help Changbin and Jisung. Then, he looks at the man.

"Seriously,,I'm really angry right now...you..you better be ready.."

With that Chan quickly throw a punch at the man. The other men try to attack him but he skillfully dodge it. They are wrong if they though that Chan is the same as before. After that accident, Chan had train himself and he become a lot better now. In the blink of an eye, all men are lying on the ground unconscious. Then Chan walks towards his friend but after a few steps, his eyes became blurry. Chan fainted.

"Chan!!"

 

 

"Seriously..he should not have push himself too hard"

"But..it's looks like he save us again today.."

"But..geez..he always like that.."

Chan open his eyes when he hear someone talking. At first, he see Mi Joo worried face beside him. After that, he see Changbin and Jisung. He try to get up but Jisung quickly stop him.

"Don't ! You need to rest. Don't get up yet. Just lay down." say Jisung.

"Where is Sa Nae and Hae Yi?" ask Chan when he can't see the two girls.

"Hae Yi is sleeping at Sa Nae's house. We will go back home after this." say Changbin.

"Just stay..I know you guys must be tired. Moreover it is dark outside. What wil you do if the guys attack you again"

"Am I wrong right now? Is Chan is saying that we can stay? Am I dreaming?" ask Changbin in disbelief. Being Chan's friends, they never spent a night at Chan's house. It because Chan is Mr Clean Freak and he really doesn't like if his house become messy.

"Just stay. By the way ,,are you guys okay?"

"Don't mind us,, you should worry about yourself. You know,, you really make us panick when you faint like that. Please Chan,, I'm begging you..don't ever do that again."

"Yeah..just sleep..if you guys hungry..there are some foods in the kitchen. But make sure to clean up."

"With that , Chan slowly close his eyes while looking at Mi Joo's face.

 

 

A few days later, things start to become normal. The three boys will always come early to school. The teachers also compliment them for their good change. Changbin also start to wake up early in the morning. 

 

 

"Mi Joo-ah..."

"Yeah..why?"

"Do you want to go somewhere?"