Who are you?

Page Turner

"You can come out now. The others are already leaving."

Just as Chan end his words, a girl in white dress come out from the back of the store on the rooftop. She is walking towards Chan before sitting beside him. Chan looks at the girl. He never see her before.

"Who are you?"

 

*knock*knock*

Hae Yi is reading some book when she hear someone knocking the door. When she see the familiar figure come into her room, she smile while slowly putting down the book.

"Seriously, you have a lot of time."

Changbin just smile awkwardly. 

"When you will discharge?"

"Seriously, do you want to come?"

Changbin is taken aback. He doesn't know why but he feel a little hurt. Realise that Changbin start to become quiet,Hae Yi say..

"Geez.. I doesn't meant to say that. Actually, I will discarge tomorrow and my parent will pick me up in the morning. So, don't say that you will skip school just to pick me up. Or I will tell Sa Nae to tied you at your chair tomorrow." Explain Hae Yi.

Changbin sigh. When she mention Sa Nae, that's mean trouble. Actually, he really want to pick her up tomorrow but he guess that Hae Yi does not want to meet he. Changbin does not know why but he think that Hae Yi is trying to keep a distance between them.

"So,, let's spend our last day together" say Hae Yi try to cheer Changbin up. At that time, she does not know that she just break the boy heart. Actually she had a feeling towards Changbin. But the two of them just does not know that they love each other. One person does not know that she have become a little cold and one person start to break because the person he love try to keep a distance. That is love.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I should not come here today." say Changbin leaving Hae Yi.

"What I have done?"

 

 

"Are you okay?" Sa Nae ask while sitting beside Jisung. She doesn't know where to go so she just drag Jisung to the nearby park. She just hope that the girl will not come there. Jisung sigh. He close his face with his palm. Feeling that the boy needs to be calm, Sa Nae pat his back. Suddenly, she is taken aback when she hear Jisung is crying. Startled, Sa Nae quickly hug him.

"It's okay, it's okay, you can cry. Don't bear it anymore. It will just make you hurt. It's okay, I'm here" 

 

"Who are you?"

"I'm Han Mi Joo"

"What are you?"

"I don't know"

"Where are you coming from?"

"I don't know"

"Why I can see and hear you but no for the others?"

"I don't know"

"Are you dead?"

"I don't know"

Chan sigh heavily. It will be a long day. The conversation will never end.