Help!

Page Turner

"Oppa...I want to go to the haunted house."

Jisung, Changbin, Hae Yi and Sa Nae are busy filling their stomach when suddenly Hae Yi say that she want to go to the haunted house. People say that Changbin is scary but actualy he is a scaredy cay. The things that he hates the most is ghost, ghost and ghost. At that time, he quickly working out his brain to search for an excuse.

"Hae Yi-ah, I also want to go there but don't you remember that we had promise Chan that we will visit him." ask Changbin.

"What are you saying oppa..it's still early.."

"Yahh..stop calling me oppa. It's is embarassing."

"Why wrong about that. You know that I am younger that you right? So that means that you're my oppa."

"But.."
"Let's go.."

With that, Changbin is being drag by Hae Yi to the sacred place. Jisung and Sa Nae who are following from behind just giggle looking at the couple behaviour.

 

 

"Oppa..are you okay? Geez..you should tell me that you scared to go into that place..here..I bring you some water..drinks it up."

Changbin is resting on the bench. At first he thought that he can overcome his fear of ghost but he's wrong. He nearly faint in that place but thanks god that Jisung is there to drag him out.

"Yah..you looks pale.." laugh Jisung.

"Shut up..you know what..I will never set my foot in that place again..never,.."

"By the way..Jisung oppa..where is Sa Nae noona?"

"Oh..I forgot to tell you guys. Sa Nae tell me that her car is having some problems and she is calling some man to brings it to the workshop. So, I think..we need to walk after this. We are lucky that Chan's house is not that far from here."

 

 

"It's a fun day right oppa?"

"Yeah..but skip the haunted house part."

The four friends are busy talking not aware that a group of man is following them. They already can see Sa Nae house when suddenly they hear a voice behind them.

"Yo..kids..long time no see..do you miss us?"

When they turn their body, they start to panick when they see a group of man consisting 10 grown-up are surrounding them. Changbin quickly pull Hae Yi to his back. Jisung also doing the same to Sa Nae. At that time Jisung and Changbin finally remember that the man in front of them is the same man that they are fighting in the past. 

"Sa Nae-ah, listen to me..now I want you to bring Hae Yi to your house."

"But."

"Go!"

With that, Sa Nae hurriedly drag Hae Yi away. The other man try to follow them but Changbin and Jisung stop them.

"Aigoo..kids..why are you asking the girls to go away. We just think to play with some game with them." The man laugh follow by the other.

Jisung exchange glance with Changbin.

"It will be pain in the ..."mutter Changbin.

 

 

"Noona..what will we do?"

"I don't know.. how about Chan?"

"Chan oppa? He is sick, right?"

"I can't think of another way. First, let's go to Chan's house. Hurry!"

 

 

"Mi Joo..are you still here? Usually you will go out at this moment."

"Emmm..I just feel like to stay here today. How about you fever? Are you feeling better?"

Chan nod.

"I'm feeling better.."

"That's good.."

"Mi Joo.."

"Yes.."

"Thank you.."

"I don't deserve your thanks. What did I do. I'm just watching you from here."

Chan smile.

"But that already enough for me.."

Suddenly their conversation is interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

"Chan! Chan!"

With that Chan slowly get upp from his bed.

"Yah..take it easy..you still sick."

"I know..I know.."

Chan slowly open the door and he see Sa Nae and Hae Yi both panting.

"What's wrong with your guys. Where is Ji-"

"Chan..help..Jisung and Changbin...we are the way to your house when suddenly a group of man are attacking us..Jisung and Changbin ..they are fighting with the man right now.."

"What?!"