Voice

Page Turner

Chan is lying down on his bed. He is thinking about the voice that he hear on the past day. It is girl's voice and the voice is begging for help. He is about to close his eyes when he see a glimpse of a girl at the window. She is looking at him. Chan is trying to look clearly at the girl when suddenly he hear some voice at the living room. He looks again at the woman and she already missing. With a heavy heart, he walk toward the living room.

"What's that noice?" he ask.

When he reach the living room, it is dark. he try to open the light switch when suddenly he hear the voice again.

~watch out! behind you!!

With that, Chan hurriedly turn his back when suddenly a man attack him with a knive . He dodge the knive but the knive does not miss his shoulder. He feel on the floor with a stabbing pain at his shoulder.

"What are doing here?" ask Chan with a heavy breath. He looks at his shoulder and it is a big cut.

",, that why it hurt so much!" hiss Chan. He try to stand up but the man attack he again. At that time the man see a vase near him so he take the vase and quickly swing it at Chan's head. 

"Just die.." say the man. With that the man hurriedly search at every inch of the house. He must find the parcel or he will die. The boss will kill him. He try to rummage Chan's bedroom but he found nothing. At that time, he hear a group of people laughing outside of the house. He panick. So he escape through the window leaving Chan in a pool of blood.

"!! where is that damn parcel!" shout the man.

 

In the same time, Changbin, Jisung and Sa Nae are walking towards Chan's house. They are planning to visit him as they agree to throw out some party at Chan's house because of the finish project. At first, Sa Nae is worry as she afraid that Chan will become mad at them because throwing party without telling him but Jisung say that it will be fine. They are bringing some chicken and beer. 

~are you okay.. hey.. are you okay?

"Th..that...voice....aga..again..wh..who... are..."

~hey...don't die! you need to help me.. hey..ughh...is he dying....hmmm...wait...someone is coming..hey...

 

Changbin is knocking on Chan's door but there are no answer. He look at Jisung and Sa Nae.

"Is he sleeping?" ask Jisung

"Try open the door" say Sa Nae.

So, Changbin try to open the door and they are lucky that it is not lock. They entered quietly but they stop. Sa Nae is shouting while closing his face. Changbin is hurriedly reach for the bleeding Chan. And Jisung is making a phone call.

",,what happen to you Chan. Wake up. Wake up bastard!!. !! There are too many blood. Hurrry up Jisung! Call the ambulance. Hurry!!!!" shout Changbin.

 

 

Flashback. 

"Thank you so much Kim Hanbin for cooperate with us. We will do our best to catch the culprit." say the police officer.

"Yeah,, actually I am shock to see the thing in the parcel so i think to bring it to you." explain Chan.

"It's okay. You are doing a good thing. But remember that your live is in danger right now. They must searching for it. Take care of your safety. We will do our best to protect you. Before that can I ask what you will do tonight? I can ask a few officer too guard you" add the police officer again.

"It's okay,, I will doing some work at my friend house so I think that I will be fine tonight." say Chan.

" Are you sure?" ask the police officer again.

"Yeah,, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"So we will start to guard you from tomorrow onward"

"Thank you" say Chan before leaving.