Meeting

Page Turner

"You're here, where the others?" 

Sa Nae walk towards Chan who is sitting on the rooftop. It is still in the school time but she can't found the three friends. So she think that they will be at the rooftop. But there's only Chan there. Jisung and Changbin is nowhere to be found.

"I am waiting for them. Changbin and Jisung are craving for spicy rice cakes so they make a desicion to buy it."explain Chan.

"So they skip school over some food? Seriously, they need to be punish."hiss Sa Nae.

"What are you doing? Come here. I'm sure that they will buy a lot of it. Let's join us" smile Chan. Sa Nae just sigh but she move her legs towards Chan and sit down. They enjoy the wind that blow through them. It is a nice place to rest.

"What do you think about Jisung?" Suddenly Chan break the silence.

"Jisung? He is a funny man." 

"Just that?" 

"Hmm... at first I think that he is quiet scary but when I spend the time with you guys I change my mind. He is a good boy."

"Do you love him?"

"Wh..why are you saying like that?" 

Chan smile. He took a deep breath before continue his words.

"Jisung is a happy boy but someone steal his happiness."

"What? Who?"

"A few years ago, he had fall in love with a girl named Ji Soo.. but that break his heart. She stab him in the back."

"Woah...that awful. He must been really hurt."

"Yeah...since that time he change a little. He try to distance himself from every girl."

"So that why it hard to talk with him at the first time."

"Can you promise me something?" 

"What?" Ask Sa Nae.

"Please take care of him. He is a fragile boy. He is easy to break.."

 

A few minutes later, Changbin and Jisung come with a plastic of rice cakes. When they spot Sa Nae, Changbin laugh while making the - I have say that she will come - face at Jisung. Sa Nae just smile. After giving a mouthful of advice about the important of school, they start to eat. 

"What are you doing after school?" Changbin ask.

"Ummm.. I need to buy some books. It is bored to stay at house alone without nothing to do." Say Sa Nae.

Sa Nae is living alone. She live separately with her family. She think that she does not want to became a trouble for her family so she decide to live alone.

"I does not have any plan so I think I will just loafing around the town" say Jisung leisurely.

"What about you, Chan?" Jisung ask.

"I just want to stay here till evening. I'm too lazy to come home."

"Seriously, you never change " say changbin.

"What about you?" Chan ask Changbin back.

"I think I will just go home." He smile awkwardly.

 

"Jisung... wait for me"

Jisung is walking at the school entrance when he hear someone call him. It is Sa Nae. She say that instead of doing nothing, Jisung should accompany her to the bookstore. It is better than doing nothing. At first, it is really awkward for them, especially Jisung. It is the first time they go out together. Sa Nae realise the situation so she try to talk with Jisung to throw away the awkwardness. 

"What books are you searching for?" Ask Jisung.

"Hmm..I don't have any idea. I think to buy some novel but I have no idea what to choose . It have too many of varieties."

"Let's try to find at another bookstore." 

 

Sa Nae and Jisung are walking while laughing. They are busy talking when suddenly they bumped into a familiar figure.

"Han Jisung?" 

"Ji Soo..."

Sa Nae is looking at Jisung. He seems hurt. She is looking at the girl in front of him when suddenly she remember that Chan had tell her before about the girl name Ji Soo. The girl in front of them try to reach for Jisung's hand but suddenly Sa Nae reach it first and drag Jisung far from that place, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

"Let's go, Jisung"