Date? Goodbye..

Page Turner

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me.."

It's already dark outside, but Chan suddenly ask Mi Joo out. They are heading to the park. Chan smile looking at Mi Joo curious face. Suddenly they stop.

"It's beautiful.." say Mi Joo. Her eyes become teary.

Now they are standing in front of a lake. The light from the moon bounces into the water causing the surface of the water to shine. It is very beautiful. Additionally, stars in the sky also shine to decorate the night view.

"Come,,sit here.." say Chan before sitting in front of the lake.

"When you say that you remember something about water before, it give me an idea to brings you here. You know what? Many people doesn't know this place because it is a bit hidden.

"It's really beautiful.."

 

 

"Why you bring me here?"

"Let's just call it date.."

"Date?"

Chan nod. He looks at Mi Joo and give her a beautiful smile. Mi Joo chuckle.

"You should train your face. It's look awkward when you smile."

"Yahh..am I that ugly!!"

Both of them are laughing before continue to enjoy the scenery.

"You know what,,I am lucky."

"Why..?"
"It just,,before I know you..I'm quite lonely because there's no one to talk to..at all I'm just a ghost that had lost her memory."

"Now you have me.."

"Chan-ah..looks at me."

"What?"

"Can you promise me something?"
"What.."

"Promise me that you will keep smiling.."

"What's wrong with you. Just now you say that my face is ugly when I'm smiling. Now you want me to smile?"

"Just smile..."

 

 

"Yahh..do you want to see something?"

"What?"
"I'm really good at this." say Chan before he pick up a pebble. He stands up and start warming up his body.

At that time, Mi Joo see the pebble slowly being throw onto the water.

*plop* Mi Joo remember the night when she was on her way home..

*plop* She was near the park while thinking about dinner...

*plop* At that time someone attack her from behind...

*plop* All her belongings was scatter on the ground...

*plop* She was beaten to death by the attacker..

*plop* She was gasping for air while being drag by the attacker...

*plop* Her body was thrown into the lake...

"Wow..I beat my own record..I made it..does you see that Mi- MI JOO!!! WHAT HAPPEN!!WHY ARE YOU FADING!!"

Chan hurriedly run towards Mi Joo. She is fading. 

"Yahh..Mi Joo!!"

"Chan..I remember now...i remember..."Mi Joo is crying.

Chan try to hold Mi Joo but he can't. At that time, Mi Joo slowly raise her hand and point it at the lake.

"Chan....help me..."

"Mi Joo..Mi Joo...listen to me..."

"Save me..."

"Mi Joo..listen to me..."

"Thank you.."

"Mi Joo!!"

With that, Mi Joo slowly disappear , leaving Chan there's, alone.

"Mi Joo..."

 

"I love you..."

 

 

  Today's news, the police have found a body of a girl identified as, Han Mi Joo with the help of a young man. The girl has been reported missing for a month and now the cause of death is still under investigation.

 

 

A month later.

"Chan-ah..what are you doing here. Let's go"

"Yeah..I'm coming."

Chan slowly walk towards his friend. He step away from the place. He greet his friend who was waiting for him. Before he left, he turned his head for the last time. And she can see a girl in a white dress looking at her. He smiled.
"Thank you.."
He heard a thank-you note from the girl before the girl disappeared.