Changbin

Page Turner

Chan slowly open his eyes. The light make him close his eyes painfully but he try to open it again. At first, he saw a girl in a white dress.

~you are awake.. thanks god that you does not die.

"You...wh..who.. are..who are you?"

~I ? I am Han Mi Joo. Nice to meet you.

"Mi...Mi.. Mi Joo..." 

"Yahh... Bang Chan.. who is Mi Joo... you scare the hell out of me. yahh.. it's me... Seo Changbin.." say Changbin angrily. Realise the situation, Chan close his eyes and open it again. The girl figure is replace by a red face of Seo Changbin. Beside him, Chan can see Jisung who have a red eyes. He also see Sa Nae, she is holding Jisung hand. Chan smile at the scenery.

" Yahh.. why are you smiling? Are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor.?" ask Changbin again.

"Shut up bastard.. you are too loud." say Chan while looking at the bed beside him. The curtain block him from seeing the patient. He just hope that the noise will not disturb the patient.

 

"You,, umm.." the girl is looking at the name at the bed- Bang Chan

"Excuse me,,, Bangchan?" say the girl again.

Chan who resting his eyes slowly get up and look at the source of the voice. It is the patient beside his bed. It is a girl. For the first time, Chan can see the patient beside his bed as the bed always being block by the curtain.

"Yes.. why are you calling me..miss..."

"Ahh,,, my name is Hae Yi,, Kim Hae Yi,,,"

''Yeah,,,, Hae yi.. is there any problem?" ask Chan.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you Bangchan.."

"Just call me Chan.."

The girl just look at Chan while pointing her hand on the floor. It is a book. Finally Chan realise when he looks at Hae Yi. Her leg is dangling. It must be broken. Think Chan.

"It fall." say Hae Yi again.

With that, Chan get up from his bed and reach for the book. He quickly pass it at the girl.

"I'm sorry again" say Hae Yi.

"It's nothing."

Suddenly the door is open and Chan can see his friends coming in with a plastic on their hand. Chan sigh.

"It will be noisy"

 

"So Chan-ah... are you feeling okay right now. Does it still hurt?"ask Jisung. He is looking at the bandage around Chan's head and shoulder.

"I'm find. By the way does you come to the school today?"ask Chan. With that, Jisung slowly look at Sa Nae.

"Of course or she will kill me"whisper Jisung

"But no for Changbin. It is hard to wake him up. Why it is easier for you"add Jisung. 

"Enough of the talking. Look what I bring today. My mother had cook a delicious meal for Bangchan. She say that she will come here to visit you." Say Changbin. 

Changbin divide the food into five plate. He gives the first plate to Chan, second to Sa Nae, third to Jisung, fourth to him and the last plate he pass it to the girl beside Chan. The girl is shy to take it at first but Changbin insist that his mother taught him to share food with other. Because of that, the girl eat the food with a smile on her face.

"By the way... what is your name?"ask Changbin.

"Hae Yi...Kim Hae Yi.."answer the girl.

"Hae Yi... that a beautiful name."

 

Starting from that day, they become a good friend with Hae Yi. Changbin also always bring a delicious food to the hospital. In a week, Chan finally discharge and leaving Hae Yi. She still need to be there for another week. Feeling sad they promise to visit Hae Yi again.

"Are you sure you can walk?"ask Jisung.

"I'm fine Jisung-ah. Don't worry."answer Chan.

"Jisung can you help me to bring Chan belonging. I want to prepare the car."say Sa Nae. 

Jisung look at Chan and Chan just ask him to go. They are lucky that Sa Nae can drive. It will be a nightmare to catch a taxi in this broad daylight.

"I will go first" say Jisung.

 

"Are you alright?"ask Changbin.

"Of course...I'm fine...just without you guys it will become a little lonely here."answer Hae Yi. Changbin just smile.

"Its okay we can visit you later. Do you want anything. I can bring it when we visit later."

"Hmmm let me thinks...how about this.. things that start with L and end with E."

"What?"

"I'm joking... just bring me a few of books. I'm really need it to spend my time."

"Geez.. books..  okay.. so take care of yourself. I will go first."