Sick

Page Turner

 

 

Mrs Seo is washing some dishes in the kitchen when she hear someone ringing the door bell. At first, she think that it is Chan but she is wrong. Stand in front of her is a beautiful girl that she never seen before. The girl just smile while bowing her head.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you early in the morning. My name is Hae Yi, Kim Hae Yi. I am Changbin's friend. We have promise to go out today with the others. They will come later." explain Hae Yi.

"Omo,,omo,, I'm sorry. Please come in Hae Yi-ah. I will call Changbin. Please have a sit." say Mrs Seo while excusing herself. With that, she quickly swing her legs to Changbin's room. 

"Changbin-ah, are you awake?"

"Hmm..."

"Changbin-ah.. someone is waiting for you"

"Hmm.."

"She say that her name is Hae Yi."

"Hmm..........WHAT? HAE YI? Damn it, I forget about today."

From outside, Mrs Seo can hear Changbin is shouting and stumbling. She just laugh.

 

 

"Bangchan... Chan-ah.. wake up.. you will make the other wait if you still sleeping like this...wake up" 

Mi Joo is looking at Chan who is still sleeping. Yesterday, they promises that they will spending their time at the theme park today but Chan is still sleeping like there's no tomorrow.

"Chan-ah...you need to wake up" plead Mi Joo again.

At last, Chan open his eyes and get up. Mi Joo is smiling widely until she see Chan fall onto the floor.

"Chan!! are you okay.? Yahh.. what's wrong"

At that time Mi Joo is hoping that she is able to help Chan, to help him get up, to help him when he is in need. But she can't and it will be impossible for her. At that time, tears start to form in her eyes.

"Chan-ah..are you okay..."

"Y..yeah..I'm just a little dizzy...yahh.. why are you crying..I'm fine.."

"You are lying,, looks how much you are sweating right now. Are you sick? Do you catch a fever?"

"N..no...I'm fine.."

"No.. don't lie to me.. I can tell that you have a high fever.. right now..text Changbin or Jisung. Tell them that you will not able to come today. Tell them you're sick."

"But.."

"No.. it is an order..text them..and after that rest.." say Mi Joo.

She looks at Chan who is texting his friends. After that, he slowly lay on his bed while sighing. Mi Joo walk towards him. She see that Chan is breathing heavily. How she hope that the pain will go away. How she hope that she can take care of him. How she hope that she can touch him. She looks at Chan.

"I'm sorry.. how I wish that I can help you."

 

 

"I'm sorry.. am I making you guys waiting..geez..I should have sleep early last night.." say Changbin.

He looks at Hae Yi, Jisung and Sa Nae . 

"Wait.. where is Chan. I can't see him."

"Chan? He can't make it today. He text me before and he say that he will not be able to come today. He have a fever." explain Jisung.

"So it will be just the four of us today. It's sad that Chan can't come along not. By the way it's already late. Lets go before the parking lot is full. " say Sa Nae.

"Yes,,Mrs Driver.." answer Jisung happily.

With that, the four of them quickly get into Sa Nae's car.

 

 

"Are you awake?. Do you feel better?"

"Are you still here?"

"Yahh,, answer me first before asking"

"I'm fine.. just a little dizzy"

"Look at me..hmm.. from what I see..it looks like your fever drop a little bit..do you feel better?"

Chan just chuckle at Mi Joo behaviour.

"Yahh..are you a doctor?" ask Chan.

Suddenly his phone vibrate. It is Changbin. He is asking about Chan's condition. He also tell Chan that they will visit Chan around evening.

"They probably having a lot of fun right now" say Chan before continue to sleep.