Fight

Page Turner

( before reading I recommend you guys to hear this song,  What I Want- NiiHWA )

 

 

 

One skinny boy is walking down the road. At the end of the road, he can see two familiar figure. They are waving at him.

"Yahh!!! Jisung!!! Hurry up!!!" The boy with a cap - Changbin is shouting with a smile plaster on his face. Beautiful. But the other people will not be able to see it. His smile is precious.

"Yeahh.. I am running right now.", Jisung chukle.

 

"Where are we going today?" Jisung ask.

"Hmmm... let me see. The time is now 11:00 a.m. so... is still early for school. Let's go to the arcade." Jisung say confidently.

 "Early my feet..." Bangchan say quietly.

The two boys just laughing at Bangchan words. Being the quiet one, it really hard to hear Bangchan voice.

 

After three our of spending the time at the arcade, they finally think to stop playing. Jisung and Chanbin are enjoying some spicy rice rice cakes at the stall in front of the arcade while waiting for Chan who is using the restroom. They always eating there and the owner already fond with them. Although they are bad they still behave towards the elder. Suddenly they see a few boy in a familiar uniform are walking towards them.

"Ahjumma, three rice cakes for us." Order the boys. 

"Yes... here you go." The owner is passing the food to the boys and before they paid they already running away leaving the owner dumbfound. 

"Thanks ahjumma!!!" Say the boys while running away. Feeling mad, Jisung and Chanbin hurriedly chase after them. The owner want to stop Jisung and Changbin but it already too late. The owner already know the boys as they always taking her food without paying. She also know that the boys are quite rebellious. Afraid of thinking what will happen towards Jisung and Changbin, the owner is shaking in fear. Suddenly she see Chan walking towards her.

"Chan-ah go after them. Your friends are chasing the bad boys. They are heading that way."

"The boys eating without paying again? Aisshh.. ahjumma I have ask you to report to the police. Looks it is happening again."

"It's okay Chan-ah, I dont care about the money. I'm just afraid about what will happen towards Jisung and Changbin. They are too many of them. Hurry up and go Chan-ah."

"Yeah.. and you should report it ahjumma!!" Bangchan say while running.

 

"The ahjumma is stupid. She always let us eating her food without paying." The group of boys are laughing.

"Maybe she afraid of us" add another boy.

"So it means that we have our own food supplies, right?"

"Food supplies my feet"

The boys turn their head and they see Jisung and Changbin standing near them. They are laughing again.

"Seriously, just two. I thought that you will bring a lot of people. Are you blind?"

"Yeah, can you see how many of us here."

Jisung and Changbin just chuckle quietly. Just before they start to swing their arm, someone stop them.

"Actually, there are three of us." Bangchan come with a heavy breath.

"And I think that one is enough to stop your guys."he add.

"Aishh, Chan. Can you let us to join you?" Changbin ask.

"Don't make you guys hand dirty. Stay there."

"Are you idiot? Do you think that you can defeat ten of us?" One of the boys is smiling widely.

"Let's see how long your smile will stay there."

 

 

In a few minute, Bangchan is standing without any bruise with ten of people kneeling in front of him . Jisung and Chanbin are smiling with the scenery. That is Bangchan. He always stop them from fighting and he will be the one to volunteer his fist. They slowly walk toward Chan.

"Go pay the money or you will not be able to use your hand anymore." Warned Jisung. Because of that the ten of boys hurriedly ran towards the ahjumma stall while shouting and thanking.

"They must be afraid" say Jisung while looking at Bangchan.

"Chan-ah, why you always stop us from fighting. It always been you" ask Jisung 

"Yeah and you will always angry at us when we start a fight."add Changbin.

Bangchan is looking at them and he walk away.

"Yaahh!! Wait for us."

 

"Because you guys are precious to me."