Take Me There

I Wanna Hold You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The announcement that boarding will be starting in a few minutes rang through the speakers. The stewardesses behind the counter prepared themself to greet the passengers and take one final look at their plane tickets before they were allowed to board the big Korean Air airplane waiting outside.

Everyone quickly grabbed their things and walked towards the gate. JinYoung hesitantly took one of the straps of his rucksack in his hand. He slowly lifted the fabric bundle but let it slide to the floor again after a few seconds. This was it. This was his chance to escape the circus he's been living in lately. His heart began to speed up when he thought about it. However, a sluggish feeling in his stomach area dimmed his excitement. Worry began to fill his thoughts and only a few moments later he was wondering if he really should board the plane and leave. His hands let go of the strap which caused the rucksack to fully plop to the floor again with a soft /thump/ which was swallowed by the many voices surrounding him. He thoughtfully glanced out of the window and looked at the airplane. His heart began to race. He really wanted to do it. He wanted to leave and pretend for a few days to live a normal life. This was an adventure he had to start. He was sure of it. Slightly more confident he got up and took the straps of his rucksack in his hand again.

Calmly he got in line with the others and grabbed his flight ticket as well as his passport to get through the process more efficiently. While waiting he looked around. The two young men from before were nowhere to be found. A sigh of relief left him once he noticed that and continued to walk toward the desk with slow and small steps. It didn't take long for him to reach the desk, though. Once there, he was asked to pull down his mask so the stewardess was able to see if he truly was the one on his passport and not someone else. To his utter relieve there was no sight of recognition in her eyes. The woman was a foreigner which might be the reason why she didn't recognise him. In any way, he was glad about it.

When he received his ticket and his passport back he quickly pulled up his mask again and walked through the cold aisle that led to the plane. At the end of the aisle he was greeted by the captain and two stewards. Politely he bowed and entered the plane. He passed through the first as well as the business class to get to the area for the economy class. Usually he'd be sitting in one of those two areas. However, as he was trying to runaway he thought that economy would suit that purpose a bit better.

He quickly glanced at his ticket. The seat numbers on it indicated that he's sitting somewhere close to the middle of the plane. Careful to not bump into any of the other passengers, he made his way towards the middle and only stopped walking when he saw the small numbers he was looking for printed under the overhead locker in front of him. A soft smile graced his face. Quickly he slid into the row and sat down on the window seat. His adventure would begin now.

Everyone around him stored their hand luggage once they found their seat. Because of that JinYoung thought he had to do the same thing as well. However, before he would push the rucksack under the seat in front of him he quickly rifled through it. A few seconds later he pulled out a thin book, headphones and his phone. He hastily pushed the rucksack under the seat in front of him and began to store his items in the small net that held a few magazines in front of him. His phone, however, didn't join his belongings right away. He quickly unlocked the screen and noticed several calls and messages on it. Most of them were from his manager as well as from his agency. JinYoung skipped through all of them but stopped when he saw fourteen messages in a group chat.

-------------------

We are GOT6!

-------------------

Mark

Be safe and let us know once you land, OK? 
 

BamBam

I can't believe you’re doing this! Spy BamBam reports for duty. Mission undercover is a go go! I promise to not mention any of this to our manager Hyung *angel emoji* 

 

I hope everything goes well. Good luck on your undercover mission, special agent Park JinYoung

 

YuGyeom

Wait- you're a spy??? Why didn't I know about that???

 

BamBam

What do you mean? You knew about his undercover mission!

 

YuGyeom

Did not!

 

BamBam

Beware or special agent Park JinYoung will come and get his revenge *shivers*

 

YuGyeom

You're mean!

 

BamBam

Am not!

 

Jackson

STOP IT YOU TWO!

 

BamBam

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

 

Jackson

I BEG TO DIFFER *grins evilly*

 

JinYoung-ah, have a safe trip. Let us know once you got to my cousin in Bern. He prepared a room for you to stay at. Don't forget about your forever loving Wang-Gae and don't leave me alone with this crazy bunch we call family for too long *sob*

 

YoungJae

Have a safe trip, Hyung!

 

JinYoung smiled warmly when he read those messages. It meant a lot to him, seeing them support him like this. He felt sorry for leaving them behind, though. He only can imagine the trouble they'll have to go through in the next few weeks because of him. He quickly tipped into the white field below the conversation to reply.

 

JinYoung

I'll let you know once I'm in Bern. Thank you all for your support.

 

A soft sigh left his lips when he finally turned off his phone and stored it with all his other belongings. He was about to reach for his book when he heard someone say something very loudly next to him.

"I can't believe this! Why? Why do YOU need to sit here!!!" the man with the two eye moles loudly exclaimed. JinYoung's eyes widened in horror and he slid deep into his seat. There must be more than three-hundred passengers on board. What are the chances that he'd be seated right next to the guy he had an incident with before? Well, apparently the chances were pretty high as the second man followed right after the other. When the second man, who's called WonPil if he remembered correctly, saw him he smiled widely and waved.

"Hi neighbour!" he cheerfully said and waved his hand.

The book lover on the other hand just rolled his eyes at that. "I'm not sitting here. He destroyed my book!" he yelled to which WonPil soothingly laid a hand on his shoulders.

"It was an accident. And I’d like to point out that your book will be as good as new once it's all dried up. No reason to be grumpy, Hyung," he said with a bright smile on his face. A smile which wasn't returned by the other. The one with the eye moles looked at Jinyoung with hateful eyes. JinYoung swallowed hard. He smiled but he felt how his smile withered more and more with every passing second.

A third person suddenly stood behind WonPil and asked him to either sit or move forward. Again WonPil smiled brightly. He apologised and started to push his friend into the row. Grumpily, the book lover took his place next to Jinyoung and gave him another evil eye. The rucksack he was holding was pressed tightly against his chest as if he was afraid that JinYoung would do something to it as well. His friend on the other hand swiftly threw his bag into the overhead locker and closed it shut afterwards. He quickly let himself fall into his seat and fastened his seat belt. A few seconds later he turned towards JinYoung again.

"I think we never introduced each other. I'm WonPil and this grumpy dude next to you is JaeBum. He usually is very friendly and fluffy but he's been in a strange mood lately. So please forgive his bad manners," WonPil said with a very bright tone of voice to which JaeBum dangerously gritted his teeth. WonPil, however, didn't seem to notice that -or at least he wasn't showing that he noticed it- and continued the conversation in the happiest and brightest mood possible.

"Are you going to Switzerland or will that only be a changing point for you?" he asked with a smile. JinYoung smiled politely and gave him only a short answer in hopes to end the conversation with it but WonPil was already talking again once JinYoung's last word left his lips.

"You definitely need to see the capital. It's one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. I'd rank it at number two - maybe - not sure but it's sure worth a visit!"

WonPil just wanted to continue talking when a stewardess stopped right next to him.

"Sir, may I ask you to store your bag under the seat in front of y

Please log in to read the full chapter