Chapter 8

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Jessica's POV

Hae oppa's hug was so sudden... There's no doubt that I liked the hug, but a part of me wanted to stay like this forever, and another part of me wanted to push him away... Taengoo can't see us right now but she should be the one hugging him, not me. This is wrong...

He broke the hug, smiled, and we walked around the park again.

I admit, it was kind of awkward when we were walking but we'll be fine.

I was looking around the park when I noticed there were little kids playing around I thought of how Appa and Umma would take me and Taengoo out to play. There were also a halabeoji and a halmoni walking together hand in hand. They give a great example of how far love can go. I'm so glad that the old couple is still a couple and still living their life together. Someday, I want a family and little kids that are as active as the ones in this park. I want a full family that's not like mine right now, broken into half and splitting me and Taengoo apart.

Well, me and Taengoo are together now but I meant before I decided to move to Korea.

I must have had that cold stare on my face while I was thinking because Hae is staring at me... Or is it just because... Nope, impossible.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Where is Hae and Sica?" I asked Teukie.

"I don't know. This park is pretty big, you know." He answered.

"Let's go look for them--wait." I said as I saw the ice cream stand not to far away from us.

"After we eat ice cream~" They're not going to get lost, they're old enough. 

"You do realize it's pretty cold right?" He asked me.

"So? Who said I can't eat ice cream when I'm cold?" I jumped up and down. Even if it is cold outside, doesn't mean I can't enjoy my ice cream!!! It's not even cold at all today. No rain today~

"You're so childish..." He mumbled "Don't blame me when you get sick."

"Yah, you are too!" I stuck my tounge out at him "You'll be the one who's getting sick!"

Then I sneezed... Nice timing...

He just smirked.

"EVER HEARD OF ALLERGIES?" I yelled.

"Haha, you're too cute!" He burst out laughing.

"So do you want ice cream or not?!" I asked.

"Neh, neh." He smiled.

"You're saying I'm cute, but look at your dimples! They're adorable!!!" I laughed as I poked his dimples.

"Yah, stop doing that! Get your own dimples!" He complained.

"More like get my own ice cream~" I joked and ran off to the ice cream stand.

Teukie caught up with me and we started to order.

"Taengoo, what do you want?" Teukie asked.

"I want that, that, that, and that." I pointed. 

"You're joking." He looked at me weirdly.

"No, I really do want all that." I laughed "But today I guess I'll go with strawberry."

"Halmoni, can I please have a scoop of the strawberry ice cream?" I said politely.

"What are you going to order, Teukie?" I asked.

"I'll go with vanilla today." He said.

"Okay, so one strawberry and one vanilla?" Halmeoni asked "Cup or cone?"

"Cup." We both answered at the same time.

"You two are so sweet." Halmoni smiled.

"Me and him?" I pointed at us and started laughing.

"Oh, I guess you aren't a pair yet huh?" Halmoni laughed.

Me and Teukie looked at each other.

"You both will be together someday, I'm never wrong at guessing these things." Halmoni smiled "Your order is here."

We got our ice cream and sat on the bench.

Me and Teukie? I like Hae though... Teukie is only like an older brother so Halmoni is probably wrong, sorry.

"You going to eat? Or just let it melt?" Teukie asked while scooping his ice cream "You're the one who wanted ice cream."

"Of course I'm eating!" I took a big scoop and ate it.

"You're seriously like a little kid." He laughed as he took out some tissues and gave it to me.

I blushed and wiped my mouth... How embarassing...

"Teukie, look over there!" I pointed and when he looked, I took a scoop of his ice cream and ate it.

I actually can't believe he looked, haha.

"Yah! You have your own ice cream don't you?!" He asked.

"Yeah, but its not vanilla~" I bit my spoon.

Then he took a scoop of my ice cream and ate it too.

"Mine isn't strawberry~" He mocked me.

Time passes by so fast with Teukie around! I forgot about Hae and Sica.

 

Donghae's POV

I was caught staring at Sica but what can I do? She's so pretty, even with an icy glare or spacing out look.

Me and Sica turned around when we heard some little kid cry.

We saw a little boy who was no older than 6 crying because he scraped his knee.

"Are you okay?!" Sica asked while taking out a little first aid kit she had in her bag.

I calmed the boy down while Sica helped the boy clean his knee and put a band aid on it.

She's so nice to everyone...

"Everything is alright now." He stopped crying and I smiled.

"It's pink, if you don't mind." Sica referred to the band aid.

"Of course not, Noona!" He smiled sweetly. 

"What's your name?" Sica smiled.

"Lee Dongyeon imnida~" Dongyeon smiled. (Donghae+Sooyeon, get it? I actually don't know if it's a boy or girl name... ^^;)

"Also another Lee huh?" I mumbled.

"Neh?" Sica asked.

"I mean his name has the Dong like mine!" I lied.

"Oh~" She laughed "I'm Jessica noona."

"Donghae hyung imnida." I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" He greeted.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"I'm out with Halmoni today~" He grinned.

"It's fun going out with Halmoni isn't it?" I asked.

I never experienced going out with my grand parents, they were long dead along with my parents. 

"Neh!!!" It is hard to imagine he was just crying not to long ago. He's all happy now.

"Hyung, Noona, play soccer with me!" He said and kicked the ball further. The park didn't have a soccer field but there is grass we can kick in.

I hope his Halmoni won't mind if we play.

I looked over at Sica who I knew was going to reject.

"No tha--" She started but I grabbed her hand and ran after the Dongyeon.

"Noona said she's playing." I smirked.

"Yay!~" Dongyeon was so happy. I know Sica won't reject.

"Neh..." She was unsure. I bet she'll do fine in soccer.

We played for about 20 minutes. Sica is actually really good at soccer, she said that she used to play it. Dongyeon is also really good for a little boy. We kicked some more but there was still no sight of Hyung or Taengoo. Please don't tell me they left us here...

We stopped when we heard people yell our name.

"Hae!" I heard Hyung yell.

"Sica~" Taengoo yelled.

Dongyeon hid behind me and Sica then held onto my leg.

"They're not scary, Dongyeon." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Woah, when did you guys go that far? You even have a little boy?" Hyung teased.

Taengoo elbowed him and rolled her eyes.

"Where is this boy's parents.?" Taengoo asked.

"He said he came with his Halmoni." Sica answered.

"Dongyeon-ah~" We heard a voice call for the boy.

"Halmoni!~" He hugged his grandma.

 "Ah, It's you two." The Halmoni smiled at Hyung and Taengoo.

"Neh, Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted.

"Did you enjoy your ice cream?" She asked. Uh, ice cream?...

"Neh." Hyung smiled.

"Good!~" She smiled.

"Dongyeon-ah, kaja." She held Dongyeon's hand.

"Wait..." He ran back to me and gave me a hug.

"Bye, Hyung! You and Noona are a perfect match." He whispered into my ear. 

Aigoo, this kid is too cute.

Then he ran to Sica and gave her a hug too.

"Bye Noona, You are so pretty! See you again next time!~" He yelled and ran to his Halmoni.

"Annyeong." He plainly bowed to Hyung and Taengoo.

After they left we began to walk home too.

"That kid is adorable." Taengoo said.

"I know, right?!" Sica agreed.

"You're lucky that you are close to him." Taengoo said.

"It's going to be so hard to see him again..." Sice pouted.

"If you we go to the park often enough, you'll see him for sure." Taengoo smiled.

"Waeyo?" Sica asked.

"His Halmoni owns the ice cream stand at the park." Hyung answered.

"Ahh." I get it. That's why she was talking to them about ice cream.

"We'll walk you girls home first." Hyung said.

"Oh, gomawo." Sica smiled.

~

Taeyeon's POV

We're home now, but I can't stop thinking about the boy we saw at the park! 

He is so cute but he annoys me for some reason... Maybe because he is just so close to Hae and Sica, even his name... Dongyeon, Donghae plus Sooyeon. He can really be their son like Teukie said! I elbowed him because he was annoying me too.

I'm just jealous of my sister I guess... But I shouldn't be like this! I feel so bad...

How about what the Halmoni said? Me and Teukie being a pair? Nah...

I wonder if Hae really does only treat me as his younger sister like I think Teukie is only my older brother... 

To much thinking going on just go to sleep, Taeyeon.

 

Jessica's POV

I finally called Tiffany, after so long haha.

Our conversations were all in English.

"Missed me?" Fany teased.

"Heck yeah, I cry myself to sleep every night." I said sarcastically.

"Me too." She joked.

"So, are there hot boys in Korea?" Fany asked.

"Psh, yeah." I said.

"Seriously?" Fany asked.

"Yep. Come to Korea!!!" I commanded.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming pretty soon." She's annoyed of me telling her to come all the time.

"When is 'pretty soon'?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'll tell you when I know exactly." She said.

"You better." I said.

"How are people at school treating you, Sica?" She asked.

"People are going crazy over me at school..." I yawned. So many questions from Fany.

"Whut?!" She yelled.

"Nevermind, you'll see when you get here. I'm sleeping now, good night." I was tired.

"Wait, you don't live in Korea so it should be good morning for you." I teased.

"It doesn't matter, you better get some sleep Sica!" She said.

"Bye, Fany-ah~" I hung up.

Oh Fany, I really do miss you like crazy. Although I do have Yoona now, she's not the same as you!!!

 


Happy Valentines Day!!!

For those of you who say you're 'Forever Alone' NEVER think that! Even if you aren't dating, you still have friends and family! Please don't say you're forever alone! The right person will come at the right time, just don't give up! Fighting! 

Taeteuk and Haesica moments!!! U likey??? Please comment and subscribe on this wonderful Valentines Day <3