Chapter 20

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Jessica's POV

So tired... 

The bottle slowly came to a stop in front of... Me... 

"Sica, truth or dare?" Hae asked.

"Truth." I yawned. I'm not going to do any dares.

"Hmm..." Hae thought for a second.

"I don't know... I'm not good at these games." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I got one!" Sunny declared. 

Of course you do, Sunny...

Sunny whispered into Hae's ears and Hae nodded.

"Say it~" Sunny smiled.

Hae hesitated for a moment then spoke.

"If you were to pick one guy in this boat to be your date who would it be?..." Hae asked.

Sunny... Why this question?...

I would pick you, babo... But of course I would never have to courage to say that...

My eyes wandered the room, looking for who's name to say in replacement of Donghae's...

Sungmin is only for Sunny, Taec is taken by Yoong, Siwon is obviously going to ask Fany to be his girlfriend, Teukie...

Mianhe...Teukie oppa, I'll explain everything later!

"Teukie oppa." I said and faked a smile.

Teukie, Hae, and Fany looked at me weirdly.

Leeteuk is probably surprised that I 'like' him, Donghae probably expected a different answer, and Fany probably knows I'm lying...

"Wow Sica, that's something new." Yoong teased.

Yoong... Oh God, what have I gotten myself into...


Donghae's POV

When Sunny told me the 'Truth' question she had in her mind, I was debating if I should say it... Of course, I would rather end this turn then stay here looking like an idiot trying to think of one.

Sica's answer shocked me... I didn't really think she would answer with Hyung's name...

"Sica-ah, spin the bottle!" Sunny rushed.

She did as Sunny said, and surprisingly, it stopped in front of Sunny.

"Truth or dare?" Sica asked.

"Truth?" Sunny said.

"Uhm...." Sica didn't seem like someone who played this game often either.

"If you were to turn back time and choose to become Sungmin's girlfriend or not, what would you choose and why." Sica asked.

Sungmin was shocked at Sica's 'truth' question.

"Let me think for a minute..." Sunny joked.

Sungmin pouted.

"Of course I will still choose to be his girlfriend!~" Sunny hugged Sungmin.

"I probably couldn't live a day without arguing with Sungminnie!" Sunny joked "Even if we do argue a lot, it doesn't mean we don't love each other. His aegyo needs to improve though, it's nothing compared to mine."

We all know Sunsun love each other a lot, they're the pair who has dated the longest out of all of us. Bickering is probably the thing that keeps them together... I don't know how it works, but as long as they're fine living with it...

"Yah! My aegyo isn't bad!" Sungmin continued to pout.

"What's with that ugly pout then?" Sunny pointed at his lips and laughed.

"Yah!" Sungmin yelled.

"Yah, did you forget about your dare already?!" Hyung asked "We don't want to hear any arguing throughout the trip, understand?"

"Understand..." They both muttered "We'll try..."

"Good." Hyung laughed.

Aish, Sunsun...

Sunny spun the bottle to continue the game and it landed in front of Taengoo.

"Taengoo-ah, truth or dare?" Sunny asked.

"Dare." Taengoo said.

"I dare you to sing a song for us~" Sunny smiled.

"Yeah! We all know Taengoo has a great voice!" Yoona clapped her hands.

"Fine... But Sica, you have to sing with me!" Taengoo said.

"Ani!" Sica pouted "I'm too sleepy."

"Sleepy head." Taengoo knocked Sica's head.

How can Sica be sleepy even though we haven't done anything but truth or dare?

She shut her eyes and practically slept while sitting. I applaud her for that, I'll never be able to sleep that way...

"Fany?" Taengoo begged.

"Alright.. But if the bottle stops in front of me next time, I don't have to do anything!" Tiffany said.

"Yah, it doesn't work that way!" Sungmin complained.

"Just let them sing, I want to hear it!" Sunny said.

"Fine, we'll let the rules drop just for you, Tiffany." Sungmin gave in.

"Yay~" Sunny, Tiffany and Taengoo cheered.

"We're going to sing Twinkle!" Tiffany and Taengoo smiled. *Taeny version... Minus Seobaby, sowwies... She's not in this FF~*

 

The twinkle, twinkle, the twinkle, twinkle~

Somgyeodo twinkle eojjeona?

Nu-eh hwak dduijanha

Beilreh ssayeo itseodo

naneun twinkle tigana

(Continued, I don't want to type it all... Credits to whoever spent the time to make the lyrics!!)

 

They sound so good. If only Jessica was singing it too... But that girl looks like she's already asleep.

Taeny finished singing and sat down.

"Unnie, let me sleep here please..." Sica said and leaned on Taengoo's shoulder.

"Aigoo, you're such a baby." Taengoo laughed.

I looked over at her. Aigoo, nomu keoypta...

"You're running out of energy already? The boat practically just started." Hyung said.

"We still have our whole vacation in Jeju." I added.

"You can sleep at the hotel all you want, Sica." Yoona laughed.

"For now, I'll sleep on my Unnie's shoulder." Sica said with aegyo and hugged Taengoo's waist tightly "Continue your game~"

Taengoo spun the bottle but didn't really work well with Sica hugging her. It came to a stop in front of Yoona.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Yoong-ah, truth or dare?" I asked.

"I'll go with truth." Yoong shrugged.

"If Taec proposed marriage to you right now, do you think you would marry him?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course!" Yoong smiled widely.

"That's right." Taecyeon pecked Yoong's cheek.

"Yah yah, not in front of us." Teukie complained.

We all laughed at him.

Yoona spun the bottle and it landed in front of Tiffany.

"I sung already, remember?" Tiffany smiled.

"Neh..." Yoong said.

Yoona spun again and it stopped in front of Teukie.

"I'll go with dare." Teukie said proudly.

"Oppa, do a funny dance for us!" Yoong clasped her hands together.

"What?" Teukie asked.

"Dance!" We all cheered for a funny dance.

Teukie started doing really random and weird 'dance moves' and everyone started laughing.

"What is this?" Taengoo said in between her laughter.

"The dance Yoona asked for." Teukie answered.

We continued laughing as Teukie spun the bottle which stopped in front of Taecyeon.

"Taec, truth or dare?" Teukie asked.

"Dare." Taecyeon answered.

"I dare you to rap for Yoona!" Teukie said.

Taecyeon thought of what to rap for a little then suddenly came up with one and rapped it for Yoong.

 

*I don't know what song he would rap... But someting sweet for Yoona, okay? xP*

 

"Good job, Taec!" Sungmin clapped.

"That was good." Teukie said.

"Yah, Sungmin should rap for me." Sunny pouted.

"Ani, you wouldn't want to hear it." Sungmin stuck his tounge out.

 

Donghae's POV

Taecyeon spun the bottle and it landed in front of me, again.

"Again?..." I mumbled.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." I said.

"Help me think of one..." Taecyeon said.

"Oh! Have him do the same dare as Siwon! Confess to who he likes by the end of this week~" Sunny said.

"That one is a good one." Sungmin said.

and I glared at him.

"Okay... Sorry Donghae but I guess you have to confess by this week..." Taecyeon said.

"Yah--" I started.

"It's your dare!" Sunsun said in unison.

What is this? I regret agreeing play this game... Who am I supposed to confess to if Sica doesn't like me?.... Aghh, Sunsun!!!

"Yah, we've got everyone at least once right? Lets stop playing here." Taengoo said quietly, trying not to wake the princess up. It's not like she can be awaken by any noise anyway.

Yes, Taengoo thank you! Before anyone else gets dares like this...

"Okay, yah Sungmin lets go outside!" Sunny dragged him with her.

"Aish, Sunsun is almost never tired... Unlike her." Taengoo referred to Jessica.

We all laughed at Sica who was sleeping like there's no tomorrow on Taengoo's shoulder.

~

Everyone left but me, Taengoo, and Sica.

They scattered throughout the decks of the ship.

"Hae oppa-ah, can I put her anywhere?" Taengoo asked "My shoulder is getting numb."

I laughed and thought of where she can place sleeping Sica.

"Uh yeah... But we have to go down the stairs to get to the bed." I said.

"Am I supposed to drag her by the foot to get her down?" Taengoo joked.

"Ani, I'll carry her if that's okay with you..." I said.

"Neh, of course it is." She smiled "As long as you get her off of me."

"Haha, alright." I laughed.

I went over to Taengoo and Sica and tried to get Sica's arms off Taengoo's waist she was hugging.

"Aigoo... She won't let go?" Taengoo asked.

"She loves you so much." I teased.

"I love my little sister too, but not if she hugs me as if she is the koala and I am the tree!" She joked.

I sort of wish I was the one Sica is hugging now... I wouldn't mind if I was her 'tree' in this case...

After a while, we finally got Sica off of Taengoo and on my back. Even after all that movement, she still hasn't woken up yet.

Sica isn't that heavy... It's just because she is sleeping, that's what makes her hard to move with.

"She's lucky, I want a piggy back ride." Taengoo pouted.

"Maybe later." I winked.

We went down the stairs and put her on the bed I was talking about. 

"Wow, there's even a bed on this boat..." Taengoo said as she admired the room.

"Neh." I said as I covered Sica in a blanket.

All of a sudden we heard a scream who sounded like it came from Sunny.

"What did Sungmin do this time?" Taengoo mumbled.

"Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't envolve Sunny falling off the boat..." I said.

"Oh my God." Taengoo and I ran up the stairs leaving Sica on the bed.

"Lets hope I didn't guess right..." I said.

We ran to the top deck where everyone else was.

"SUNNY!" We heard Sungmin yelled before he dived into the water without thinking twice.

"Yah, what happened?!" Taengoo yelled.

"Sungmin was chasing Sunny and Sunny tripped." Hyung said. *Lesson for today= No running on a boat of any kind. Jk ;D But yeah, don't run just to be safe...*

"Aish..." Taengoo said.

Luckily Sungmin and Sunny both know how to swim.

 

Sungmin's POV

Dang this water is cold... 

I quickly swam over to get Sunny.

"Yah, stop kicking!" I yelled at Sunny who is now in my arms but will probably kill us both if she won't stop moving.

"Sungmin, grab it!" Hae quickly threw the life saving tube down to me.

~

They pulled us up. Neither one of us drowned and are conscious, we are fine except the fact that Sunny is crying really hard.

"I'll go get towels." Taengoo left.

"I hate you!!!" Sunny kept hitting my chest.

"Mianhe, Sunny." I hugged her tightly.

"It's your fault, I could have drowned and died!" Sunny continued to sob.

"I know it's my fault, mianhe." I kissed her lips and wiped her tears with his thumb "You're okay now, that's all that matters."

 

Donghae's POV

Sungmin really does care for Sunny a lot... 

Taengoo handed the towels to Sungmin and Sunny.

Sungmin tried to dry Sunny off before caring for himself.

"Sunny-ah, go change out of your wet clothing before you get sick." Sungmin commanded.

"Yeah, Sunny. Kaja." Taengoo walked with Sunny to get her clothing to change.

"Yah, Sungmin. You better go change yourself too." Hyung said.

"Neh." Sungmin agreed.

It's only the beginning of our trip to Jeju and we already have something like this happening... Boy is this going to be an unforgetable vacation then...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I was kind of stuck... Anyway, I'm glad it's over because I know what to write now!!!

Jessica is such a sleepy head ;P Oh, did the 'tripping off the boat' scene fail? I think so... Yeah, mianhe...

Hehe, I reached 50 subscribers AND I'm on chapter 20 already! So I'm really happy~

Continue to support, subscribe, and don't forget to comment! ;D