Chapter 2

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Taeyeon's POV

I was going to start walking home but then a car stopped by me and the window rolled down.

"Taeyeon-ah kaja, we need to go pick Sooyeon up!" Appa said through the opened window.

Theres still two whole hours until Sica's plane arrives though...

"Neh." I got in the car instead of arguing with him. Appa usually never picks me up from school. I don't know if he did today because he isn't 'busy' or if he just really wants to get to the airport and see Sica.

It's obvious I'm not Appa's favorite, he usually compares me to Jessica and it's quite annoying. Sometimes I wonder if Jessica also gets compared to me by Umma haha...

You're probably wondering why I don't have my own car, Appa promised I would get a car after Sica settles down in Korea. I bet me and Sica are sharing the car but I don't mind sharing, I've been doing that my whole life!

The car ride was long and silent. Me and Appa don't talk that much which was partially the reason why I moved out. Appa was always busy with his work, no we're not rich, nor poor. Just the average class I guess...

~

We finally arrived at the airport. There's still about an hour to wait, even more if the plane is delayed.

Appa and I sat down on a bench and waited. I didn't want to look stupid so I took my phone out and played around with it. 

I don't even know how Sica looks now, well I do but we don't see each other that often... Yeah yeah, there's Skype and whatever now but I don't really go on it...

Anyway, Sica grows up so fast--in a good way of course. and she changes her hair color/style all the time, the last time I saw her it was blonde but if you ask me now, I got no clue. I think it's still blonde though, I'll go with that.

~

Wow~ Time actually flew by pretty fast! Sica's plane is here and we're waiting for her to come out now! -Looks for a girl with blonde hair-

"APPA~! TAENGOO~!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and was suprised to see a pretty girl with brown/brunette hair and in shades hugging me.

"Sica?" I asked, after realizing she was my own sister.

"Taengoo~!" She took off her shades. Why were they on anyway? Psh, like there's sunlight to block inside an airport.

"Appa!" She smiled and gave him a hug too.

"Sooyeon-ah you're all grown up!" Dad laughed and broke the hug. Wasn't it only a year since we last saw her? But yeah I guess she did grow up, she's taller than me at least. I will forever be in the Danshin Team with Sunny~

"I missed you both!" Sica said "Taengoo-ah you're so pretty!!!"

"We missed you a lot too!" I said happily "Thanks, but look at you!!!"

We both laughed, we're so dorky.

"I see where you came from." Sica teased me. Oh, I just realized I was still in my high school uniform. Nice going, babo Taeyeon.

"Yeah, I see now too. I came straight here, right after school so I had no time to change" I laughed.

"Ahjumma~" Sica teased again.

"Ice Princess." I ruffled her hair and stuck my tounge out at her.

"Yah, girls we better get going now." Appa rushed us.

"Neh," I agreed "Sica, let me take your luggage."

"Aniyo, I can do it myself." She took her luggages back.

"Ani, I'm taking that." Appa grabbed Sica's stuff.

We all started laughing.

Sica let Appa hold her stuff and we walked out of the airport.

~

Appa dropped us at my apartment even though I know he wants Sica to stay with him instead of me.

We went into my our living room and chatted. What do you expect? We barely see each other.

modern-living-room-decor.jpg

My apartment has three bedrooms, which is more than enough to fit Sica in. 

I showed around the house and she got used to it pretty fast seeing how she's already so cozy looking on the couch.

"Yah Sica-ah you better go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." I reminded her while doing my homework.

"OMO. I forgot to call Umma and Fany!" Sica yelled and jumped off the couch she was lazily sitting on.

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Umma." She answered while trying to find her phone.

"No I mean the Fany person." I said.

"My best friend from America~" She started "She actually might come to Korea later too!!!"

"Ohh awesome! Tell her she can stay here if she wants, we have three bedrooms after all." I want more people in this apartment! Living on my own isn't what I want~

"Okay I'm going to call Umma and Fany and go to sleep." She said in English.

"Neh?..." Did she forget my English isn't that good?

"Oh sorry I forgot... I said I'm going to call Umma and Fany then go to sleep." She translated. 

"Babo, how could you forget?" I .

She just stuck her tounge out at me. 

"I kind of wished you came on a weekend, that way we don't have to rush and sleep for tomorrow." I said.

"Neh..." She agreed

"Oh well there's nothing we can do about it now!" I said.

"Taengoo-ah I'm going to my room to call then sleep okay, good night!" Sica hugged me and went to her room.

"Yah Sica I got your high school uniform and Appa got everything dealing with the signing up stuff done for you! All you got to do is go to school tomorrow with me okay?" I yelled

"Nehhhhh~" She yelled too.

 


Jessica is back now! 

Kinda short update sowwieee~

Sorry for grammer/spelling errors because I typed this up pretty fast.

Please continue to comment and subscribe!!!