Chapter 15

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Taeyeon's POV

Me, Jessica, and Sunsun just got into the restaurant  we said we were going to meet at.

Hae and Teukie was already there and reserved seats for us.

We took our seats and guess who I'm stuck with? I'm stuck between Sunsun... They were arguing in during the whole car ride and are bickering again, apparently they made me sit in the middle. At least I have Teukie in front of me, oh God please save me.

"Sungmin!" Sunny yelled in my ears. I saw Sica with a I-feel-so-bad-for-you face.

Anyone got earplugs?

"Why are you screaming again?" Sungmin asked. 

"Because of you, obviously!" Sunny yelled again.

"What?" Sungmin looked confused.

"SUNGMIN!!!!" Sunny yelled.

Is it to late to switch seats?

There was no response from Sungmin and Sunny grew mad.

"UGH you're ignoring me now?!." Sunny groaned.

I better get out of here before I go deaf...

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back. Sica, you know what I like to eat just order for me." I excused myself and left Sunny as soon as possible.

"Neh~" Sica smiled.

"Aish, why is that girl so loud?" I mumbled.

I didn't really need to go to the bathroom, I just left in order to save my ear.

I took my time, wandered around the restaurant, and finally went back to our table.

When I got back Taecyeon and Yoona already arrived and were sitting at the table.

"Annyeong~" They greeted.

"Annyeong." I smiled.

I looked over at Sunsun. They weren't fighting anymore... Instead, Sunny was sitting on Sungmin's laps with Sungmin back hugging her. 

Chincha? Just not to long ago they were yelling and now they're sweet as if nothing happened? Honestly, I don't know what they were even arguing about. I don't even want to know because it's always something stupid...

"You're kind of heavy you know?" Sungmin teased Sunny.

"Yah!" Sunny jabbed him with her elbow.

"I was just joking, how could a danshin like you be heavy?" Sungmin hugged her tighter.

I awkwardly stood there, not knowing where to sit...

"Taengoo, sit here." Teukie read my mind.

"Neh~" I sat down.

Hae oppa didn't even seem to notice I was back, he just chatted and laughed with Sica.

I didn't want to sit there doing nothing while we were waiting for the food to come so I talked to Teukie.

"When's Siwon coming back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... Tonight?" Teukie shrugged.

"Oh, this time it's a quick trip huh?" I laughed.

"Neh." Teukie laughed too.

Our food arrived and everyone started to eat.

~

We finished our food and just sat there chatting.

"Remember I asked you about going somewhere for the break we have coming up?" Teukie asked.

"Yeah, I haven't decided... Ask the others!" I said.

"Yah everyone, Teukie is taking us all somewhere for the break coming up. Where do you want to go?" I got everyone's attention.

"The beach?" Taecyeon suggested.

"Yeah!" Sunny clapped her hands.

"That sounds fun!" Yoona agreed.

Teukie looked at me for approval.

"Whatever you guys like!" I smiled.

"The beach it is then." Teukie smiled back.

"So how many of us are going?" Hae asked "We need to find a way to get us all there."

"Let's see... Me, You, Taengoo, Sica, Sungmin, Sunny, Taecyeon, Yoona, and Siwon." Teukie counted "9 of us." 

Sica's phone rang and she picked it up.

 

From now on English= Blue mmk?

 

Jessica's POV

"Fany-ah?" I answered the call.

"Jess, guess where I'm at?" Fany asked.

"America?" I asked.

"I'm at the airport in Korea~" Fany said happily.

"What the..." I didn't believe her "You're joking."

"I'm serious." Fany said with a tone of voice that didn't sound like she was joking.

"Why didn't you call me beforehand!?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to surprise you, you ruined it." Fany said.

"Oh my God..." I groaned. How am I supposed to convince Taengoo to drive out and pick Fany up?

"I'll be there as soon as I can... Just shop around or something." I told Fany.

"Mmk, bye~" Fany hung up

Taengoo didn't understand our conversation so she looked at me cluelessly.

Okay, aegyo mode just for Taengoo... I hope I can convince her.

I looked at Taengoo innocently.

"Yes, my cute Sica?" Taengoo pinched my nose.

"Fany is here and wants us to pick her up from the airport~" I smiled.

"Okay." Taengoo immediately agreed.

"Saranghae~" I hugged Taengoo.

"I love you too~" Taengoo patted my head.

"Hae-ah, I guess that means 10 of us are going to the beach because Fany is in Korea now." I said.

"Okay." Hae smiled.

"Let's go pick your Tiffany up." Taengoo said.

"She can wait, that's what she takes for calling me at the last minute." I crossed my arms.

"Wow, what a nice friend you are~" Teased Yoong.

"I know I'm so nice." I said sarcastically.

"At least Sica's nice to you, Yoong." Taec wrapped his arm around Yoong's shoulder.

"I guess." Yoong stuck her tounge out at me.

I stuck my tounge back at her.

"Yah, Sica we better get going. It takes a while to drive there." Fany rushed me.

"Okayyyy~" I got up and said good bye to everyone.

"See you tomorrow!" Me and Taengoo waved.

"Annyeong~" Everyone said bye.

 

Tiffany's POV 

This is like one of the prettiest airport's I've ever seen! It's so big too~

I don't think I've ever even been in Korea, haha.

I got my luggages, I have so many... I hope I can keep track of all of them...

I guess I'll go into the shops here while I wait for Sica... 

Shopping shopping shopping~

~

Sica is right, there are so many cute guys here!

Then I got a call from Sica saying she's outside.

I turned to the exit and accidently bumped into someone and even he turned out to be one of the hot guys.

"Sorry!" I accidently apologized in English instead...

"It's fine." He smiled and left. He looked like he was in a hurry.

That smile is like melting me... I wonder if I eventually get to meet him! Ugh, dream on Fany. This world isn't really that small.

I dragged my luggage out to look for Sica.

"Hwang Miyoung!" I heard someone yell.

It's Sica!

"Jesssieeee~" I let go of my load of luggage and hugged her tightly. I miss my BFF soooo much.

We broke the hug

"Geez Sica, you only left me for I don't know, not even a month but how come you turned ier?" I teased

"Ani, you liar." Sica laughed.

"ica right?" I laughed at her.

"Shush." Sica put her finger over her lip.

"This is my awesome Unnie, Taeyeon~" Sica hugged her sister as she introduced her to me.

"Hi~" I need to stop my blurting out English habits..

"And Taengoo, this is my Fany~ My bestest friend everrrr!" Sica smiled.

"Annyeong Fany, Sica talks about you a lot." Taeyeon smiled.

"And the Taengoo you talk about all the time?" I smiled.

"Neh~" Sica answered "Fany-ah, I miss your eye smiles~ I'm so happy to see it!"

"Chincha? I'm happy to see the Ice Princess too~" I teased.

"Yah!" She hit me lightly.

"I'll put your stuff in the trunk." Taeyeon said while laughing at us.

"Ani, it's my luggage. I can do it." I smiled.

"If you insist..." Taeyeon said.

"Fany-ah let me help you!" Sica said cutely and helped me while Taeyeon got in the driver seat.

We got into the car after we put everything in the back.

"How's everyone in America doing?" Sica asked.

"Everyone or just the guys that have a crush on you?" I teased.

"Ani! Just everyone, like our friends." Sica said.

"Okay, okay. Everyone is sad that you left." I said " -cough- especiallyyourcrushes"

"They're probably even more sad because you left too... I want to go back and visit later~" Sica smiled.

"Neh, later." I laughed.

"I made lots of friends here too!" Sica said.

"Chincha?" I asked.

"You'll meet them all tomorrow~" Sica smiled.

"And you'll get to experience how crazy our school is for Sica." Taeyeon said.

"What?" I looked at Sica who just shrugged.

"They'll probably go crazy for you too." Sica laughed.

"Whatever, I'm not the Ice Princess here." I teased.

Sica shot a icy glare at me. 

 

Siwon's POV

I'm home now... After that plane ride, I'm so tired.

The business trip only had one word to describe it, BORING. The only good part was when I came back to the airport in Korea, I ran into a pretty girl! I couldn't keep my eyes off of her but I had to leave because Appa was rushing me.... I couldn't say more than just "It's fine."... I regret it.

I wanted to go take a shower and sleep so I went to my suitcase and opened it.

My eyes widened when I realized the luggage is so not mine. 

Everything is pink... Pink bra's and all, yeah so not mine.

I looked at the suitcase's tag and it said Hwang Tiffany. Who's that?

Did I even look at the suitcase tag before I took it?.. Aish, I was in such a hurry.

 

Tiffany's POV

It's getting dark but I guess it doesn't matter, we got home anyway.

Taeyeon showed me my room.

The room was really nice, it's pretty empty though, and not pink. No need to worry, I'll fill it up with pink and cute stuff~

"Ohh, it's so nice. Thanks Taeyeon unnie." I smiled.

"No problem, make yourself feel at home." Taeyeon left the room.

Sica came in and sat on my bed.

"Do you like this room?" She asked.

"Mhm!" I smiled.

"Good!!~" Sica layed on my bed.

"Yah, you better get your stuff in the drawers and closet so you don't have so many suitcases out on the floor." She told me.

"Neh~" I opened up one of my suitcases.

.... What is this?

"Yah Fany, since when did you buy guy shirts to wear?" Sica teased me.

I dug deeper into the suitcase... This is weird I never bought any of this stuff...

I looked at the suitcase tag, it wasn't my name but instead it said Choi Siwon... Who's that?

"Sica-ah... This isn't my suitcase..." I said.

Sica just burst out laughing.

"You can only manage to take the pink suitcase?" She asked.

"Ani! What do I do now?..." I asked.

"There's a tag on the suitcase right? Just call him." Sica said.

"You call him~" I said with aegyo.

"Ani, you're the babo who took the wrong suitcase!" Sica left the room.

"Yah!" I yelled but she ignored me.

"Who's Choi Siwon?" I mumbled.

Do I really have to call him?... I do want my stuff back don't I?...

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number on the tag.

"Yeboseyo?" A familiar voice answered. Where have I heard that voice before?..

"Is this Choi Siwon?" I asked.

"Neh." He answered.

"Uhrm... I don't know if you've realized yet but apparently we switched suitcases." I explained.

"Oh, you must be Hwang Tiffany then. I was just going to call you." He laughed.

"Neh." I smiled.

"Do you need your stuff today?" He asked.

"It's getting late, I bet you need your sleep since you were riding the plane." I said.

"Same with you." He said.

"Okay, we'll deal with it tomorrow then." I smiled.

Wait we have school tomorrow though...

"After school right?" He read my mind.

"Neh." I answered.

"Sounds good, well have a good night." He said.

"Good night." I hung up.

Aish... How did I get myself into this...

"JUNG SOOYEON!" I yelled.

She came into my room.

"Hwang Miyoung~" She said cutely.

"Yah, can I borrow your pyjamas?" I asked "All my pyjamas are in that suitcase I switched with someone else..."

"Neh, I'll go get them." She left my room and came back with them.

~

After showering and giving up on unpacking until tomorrow, I finally went to bed.

 


Are you guys happy Fany is here? :D I hope you are...

I went with the trip to the beach because most of you chose the beach on the poll. I hope you're cool with that.

My braces actually don't hurt at all I only have a really tight feeling in my mouth, they're just a real mouthful. I just got the top ones, not the bottom yet so that's probably why it doesn't hurt... I learned that wax is my new best friend because of the wires, they're a pain in the to take out though.   

Please continue to comment and subscribe!!!~