Chapter 5

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Jessica's POV

This is kind of boring... I'm going to all of my classes and I have no real friends. Yeah, everyone is going crazy about my presence but no one really tried to be friends with me. The only friend I really have so far is Sunny, but she's a Senior like Taengoo so I'm still all alone! 

Taengoo told me to watch out for people in this school... There are Queenka's and Kingka's who are fake. She said that most of the girl's are envious of me and most of the guy's want to take advantage of me... 

So complicated and scary, yet probably so true...

Dang I'm lost again... Gosh, where's the math class? Yes, another advanced class. Senior year math.

Anyone could tell I was lost, I'm new here and everyone know's that. 

"Jessica-ssi, you look lost... What class do you have next?" A girl asked me.

"Senior math." I answered.

"My class too, I'll take you there!" She smiled and we walked together.

Why does everyone I bump into have the same classes as me? Weird...

"Neh!" I agreed.

"Im Yoona, imnida!" She said "I know who you are, everyone does!"

"Annyeong, Yoona ssi~" I smiled "Chincha?..."

"Neh, all the girl's are watching you so closely and all the boys are wanting to date you!" She told me.

"Uhm..." I said.

"Haha, I know you must feel weird in this school!" She's always so happy and energetic. 

"Yeah..." I whispered "I don't know who's real or fake..."

She laughed and we arrived in class.

We got close and dropped the ssi part when we're talking. I know I'm older than her though but I told her not to call me Unnie. She's also a Junior yay!

"Class, look's like we have a new student!" The teacher smiled "Introduce yourself please." 

"Annyeong, Jung Sooyeon imnida. Please call me Jessica." I bowed.

"Great, now take a seat beside Yoona since she seems to be the one who guided you to class." The teacher said.

I heard some whispers about me... I ignored it.

"Neh." I sat down and winked to Yoona.

Yay, I get to sit by Yoona instead of some stranger!

we gave each other a small high five, we're so happy!

"Is the teacher a good teacher?" I whispered.

"Math is boring of course so a good teacher wouldn't do any better..." She whispered back.

"True." I giggled.

~

The bell rung and we all left the classroom.

"Yoong what do you have next?" I asked. Me and Yoona are really close now, we got to talk a lot in math. I'm sure she's not fake! She's so real and nice to me.

"Sports..." She groaned.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"Neh, the only good part is that Taec is in that class too~" She smiled.

"Taec?" I asked.

"You'll see, come on before we're late!" She dragged me to the gym.

On our way, she explained to me about how She, Yuri, Taecyeon, and Nichkhun used to be a group of 4 friends until Yuri and Nichkhun moved... Now it's just them two, she's hoping they come back or at least will go to the same university as her. I feel so bad for her! It reminds me so much of how me and Tiffany are apart now...

"TAEC!" I heard Yoong yell. I know Taec is a guy but uhm, there's a lot of guys in here.

"Yoong~" A guy walked over.

"Taec, this is Jessica!" Yoona introduced "And Sica, this is the Taec I've been talking about."

"Haha talking bad about me again?" Taec messed with Yoong's hair.

"YAH!" Yoong yelled.

"So you're the Jessica everyone is talking about." Taecyeon said.

"Neh.." I said.

"I'm Ok Taecyeon." He smiled. 

"You know English?" I asked in English

"Yep, you seem like you do too." He said in English

"I'm from California." I continued.

"Oh, I'm from Boston." He said.

"Cool!" I smiled.

"You're a Junior too right?" He asked.

"Yep!" I answered.

"HELLO?! I'M STILL HERE!" Yoong yelled "Korean please~"

We laughed at her. Its only been a few hours since we met but I love her so much already!

"Sica-ah Taec is so good at sports! Especially basketball." Yoong smiled

"Chincha?" I asked "I haha."

"I bet you're good, like Taec!" Yoong said.

"We're all good." Taec said.

"Whatever!" Yoong laughed

~

We finished playing, the unit for sports is soccer instead of basketball. Well, at least I thought it would have been basketball. Soccer is actually something I'm good at! Unbelievable right?

~

School finally ended. I was going to look for Taengoo but then I heard someone call me.

"Sica!" Taec yelled.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Uh Okay..." I looked at him weirdly.


Yoona's POV

I was looking for Taec, we usally walk home together. I saw him with Sica instead...

I think Taec likes Sica. Why am I not happy for them? 

I don't think Sica will like Taec though... 

Two guys were watching Taec with envious eyes... Oh you got no idea how popular you are, Sica...

Wow they're walking over to Sica...

I guess I'll walk home on my own today...

 

Donghae's POV

The Sunsun couple left first leaving me, Hyung, Taeyeon, and Jessica behind.

Taeyeon told me and Hyung to go look for Sica first while she packs up. We did as she told us to.

When we got to her hall I saw her talking to some guy.

"Hyung, who's that?" I asked.

"Ok Taecyeon, the Junior on the basketball team." He answered.

"Oh, what's he doing with Jessica?" I asked.

"What, you jealous?" He smirked.

"Ani." I answered.

"Your face shows it." He laughed.

"Whatever. Let's tell her Taeyeon is waiting." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Sica-ah, Taengoo is waiting for us!" Hyung and I went up to her.

"Annyeong, Leeteuk ssi and Donghae ssi" Taecyeon greeted.

"Annyeong." We greeted.

"Oppa, so where's Taengoo?" Sica asked me.

"I'm not sure. We're waiting for each other at the front door though." I said. She called me Oppa!

"Okay. Well then bye Taec! Tell Yoong I said bye!" She waved to Taecyeon and we walked to the front door.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Leeteuk and Donghae walked us home so we're home now.

"TAENGOOO~" Sica hugged me.

"Did you meet any new friends?" I asked "Hae oppa said that he saw you talking with Taecyeon."

"Yah, Taecyeon and Yoona!" She smiled.

"They're real friends right?" I asked.

"Of course!" She laughed.

"Good~" I said.

"I'm calling Umma now~" She grabbed the home phone and dialed.

"Mommy! It's Sica." Their conversations were mostly in English.

"Yep, I didn't call you yesterday since I was tired." She said.

"Talk to Unnie~" She finally said in Korean "Byee~"

She handed the phone to me and went into her room.

"Umma?" I asked.

"Taeyeon-ah, how are you?" Umma asked.

"Good, I miss you!" I really do miss Umma. 

"I do too, Taeyeon. Both of you girl's should be living with me. Not your Appa." She seemed angry at Appa...

Our conversation continued for a while, I lost track of time.

 

Jessica's POV

Want to know what Taec said? Hehe~

He likes Yoong! He wanted me to help him. Of course I will, those two are meant to be.

He probably asks me because of how close I am with Yoong!

I'm so excited! I shall start getting them both together tomorrow~ 

 


Sorry for the super late update! 3 essays due... I finished them, Thank God!

Yoona and Taecyeon, I decided to add them because it seemed like Jessica had nobody to be with in classes...

Please continue to comment and subscribe!