Chapter 1

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Taeyeon's POV

AHHH just a little bit more until Sica is going to be here to join me in Korea! Just thinking about shopping and going to the same school as her again after so many years just makes my insides flip inside out and go crazy, okay fine maybe I'm to excited... But she's my sister!!! I remember clearly what she said over the phone last week!

 

flashback

 

"Taengoo-ah~ guess what?!" Sica asked.

"Neh?" I was not really paying attention because I thought it was nothing important.

"Dad hasn't told you yet?" She sounded suprised.

"Sica-ah we don't live together no more! I moved out, remember?" I reminded her.

"I know, but I mean over the phone or whatever." She said.

"Just get to the point~" I rushed her.

"Okay...." She took a deep breath.

"I'M MOVING TO KOREA AND STAYING WITH YOU!!!" She shouted over the phone.

"Chincha?!" I didn't believe her.

"Neh! Why would I lie about this?" She asked.

"AHH I CAN'T WAIT!!! When are you coming?!" I asked.

"In a week or so!" I can imagine her beautiful face smiling like crazy on the other side of the phone, because thats exactly what I was doing right now.

 

End of flashback

 

I really do need Jessica to live with me in this apartment, I am all lonley on my own... I miss my cute little Jessica so much! Even if we're only a year apart, she's still my dongsaeng and will always be little to me. I know that no matter what she does, I will forgive her, not that she will ever do anything bad to me but yeah I'm just saying~

 

Omo it's getting late I better get up to shower and brush before the bell rings! Taeyeon, you can drag yourself through the day because of Donghae oppa! Not to mention right after school you get to pick Sica up from the airport! You can do it, Fighting!

 

Leeteuk's POV

"Hae-ah are you ready yet!?" I yelled.

"Neh Hyung, I'm ready now. KAJA!" He yelled.

We walked out of our apartment and started heading to the high school.

"Hae-ah, let's wait for Taengoo." I suggested.

"You sure she's not going to make us late?" He asked.

"Whatever, we can run." I insisted because I really want to see Taeyeon.

"Fine, hurry then." He said as he started to walk to the direction where Taeyeon's house was.

We only walked about a block until we saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon was of course wearing her high school uniform, like us but I don't know how she manages to still look so pretty.

"Hey Leeteuk oppa!" She waved. "Hi Donghae oppa!"

"Annyeong!" We both waved too.

"Let's go before we're late." Hae said.

"Why are you so worried about being late?" I asked.

"So you're telling me you want a detention?" He ran off.

"Taengoo you ready to run?" I ran after Hae.

"YAH, GUYS WAIT UP!!!" Taeyeon yelled.

~

 

The final bell rings

 

Taeyeon's POV

I made it through the school day without dying! Haha~

Where's Hae oppa?...

"Taengooooo~" Someone said with aegyo. It's Sunny. Who else would do that?

"Sunny Bunny~" I mimicked her. Oh she was with Sungmin.

"Or I mean Sunsun~" I said.

"Sunny-ah she's really your twin huh? You even have the same voice." Sungmin joked.

"YAH SUNGMIN!" Sunny hit Sungmin's arm.

"YAH SUNNY!" Sungmin yelled.

Oh my god those two never stop acting like kids.

I looked around and saw Leeteuk and Donghae walked over to us.

"Annyeong." Donghae said plainly.

"What took you so long?" Sungmin complained.

"Blame him." Donghae said, pointing at Leeteuk.

"So where are we hanging out today?" Leeteuk smiled, showing his dimples and totally ignoring what Donghae said.

"I can't!~" I smiled.

"Why are you smiling for then?!" Sunny pouted and Sungmin pinched her cheeks.

"Yeah Taengoo, why can't you?" Leeteuk asked.

"Did I seriously forget to tell you guys?" I think I really did forget... I'm such a babo..

"Neh?" Leeteuk said.

"Sorry haha I think I did forget. I'm picking up my dongsaeng from the airport later, I don't want her waiting~" I grinned.

"Oh your sister you always talk about? So is she going to be going to our high school?!" Sunny asked.

"Neh! I'm so excited!" I said happily.

"Yay I can't wait to meet her!" Sunny jumped up and down. Sunny hasn't gotten a chance to meet Sica yet, but I know she will love her when they meet~

"You'll see her soon!" While jumping with her.

"Yah did you two forget about us?" Leeteuk pouted.

"Sorry Teukie~" I said. "So... If there's nothing else you guys need me for, I'm going to walk home!"

"BYEEEE!" Everyone said together as I waved to them and left to start walking home.

 


Woah I actually have nothing to say today (-cough- it's probably better that way)... Usually my A/N's are so long hehe...

ANYWAY! How do you like it? Please continue to comment and subscribe~