Chapter 22

Caught in the Middle Because of You

 

Taeyeon's POV

It's been 5 hours on this boat already, everything is getting boring... It should be like 5:00 PM now, right? Aish time goes by fast...*According to a website I researched (Yes, I try to make my facts realistic/real) It takes ABOUT 5 hours to get from Seoul to Jeju... I don't know if that's by ferry or whatever... Of course, I've never been there, so I don't know if it's true~*

"We're here, I see land~" Sunny pointed out.

"You sure that's not just an island?" Sungmin asked.

"Jeju is an island!" Sunny yelled "Babo~

"Ani, I mean a random-- Forget it." Sungmin said.

"Okay, because you're wrong anyway." Sunny stuck her tongue out.

"Yah, cut it out." I said.

"It's about time we're here." Fany pouted "I was bored."

"Neh, same here." Siwon agreed.

"Not for us!" Sunny smiled.

"That's because you had your DS's and were arguing most of the time." Teukie rolled his eyes.

We laughed at his comment and watched the boat dock.

~

We soon got off the boat and dock, we're currently waiting for our driver.

We're just a huge group of 10 school kids, rolling our luggages, and wandering around the dock. Totally not weird at all...

Luckily, me and Sica found a place to sit. There was only one seat, so she had to sit on my laps.

"It's so hot here..." Sica pouted.

"It's pretty hot... There was actually wind blowing on the boat." Hae said.

"Mhm." Sica made a fanning motion with her hand, but we all know that doesn't help cool down at all.

"I think I'm going to faint." Sica laughed. "Jessie, please don't." Fany begged.

"Don't you dare!" I slapped her arm.

I gently touched her face, which was quite red and seaty, then tried to cool her down with the bottle of whater I got from the fridge on the boat. Sica has never been good with handling heat, ever since she was little. It simply cannot be too hot for her, or else she just can't bare it.

"I was just joking, I won't." She said quietly.

"Good." I said.

"Cool yourself down too, not jsut me, Taengoo." She smiled as she took out her fashion magazines and fanned me with it.  

"Omg, I wish I have a sister now." Yoong said to Fany. *Yoona really does have a sister in real life right? Just not in this story, mmk?*

"Me too..." Fany pouted and put her arms Yoong.

"Forever alone." Yoong high fived Fany.

"You kids are so silly." I rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we're all sisters~" Sica smiled.

"Hyung, are you sure our driver said to meet here?" Hae asked.

"I think he did..." Teukie rubbed his neck "What's taking forever?..."

"What do you mean you think?" I asked "We're all dragging heavy luggages in the heat..."

"Mianhe, I didn't know this would happen..." He apologized.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I smiled slightly.

I am frustrated because of the heat... You know, the feeling when you're just too hot and all you want is something cold? I just want to dive into a pool right now...

"Yah, that's our driver!" Teukie suddenly yelled.

"Yes! Thank God!" I cheered. "There's air con right?!" Sica leaped up from my laps.

~

We're late, but we finally got into the high class hotel with a view of the beach in every one of our rooms. Wow, thanks Teukie and Hae oppa~

"AIR CON!!!" Sica yelled once we got inside the hotel.

The air conditioner in the van was nothing compared to the cool breeze in this hotel. It was a short ride anyway, and with so many people in the van, there's no way we can get cool quickly.

People started to stare at us. Sica bowed and apologized nervously.

"Pabo yah." I laughed at her. She didn't seem to care, all she wanted was air conditioner, haha.

 

Jessica's POV

Oh my God... Once we got off the boat, I needed my beloved air con.

People say AC= global warming, but I don't really care... As long as I have my AC, I'm good.

"These are our room cards." Teukie came back from talking the the ladies at the front desk.

We sat in the lounging area of the hotel and Teukie distributed the room cards.

"Room 139 is for Taengoo and Sunny." Teukie announced and handed them their cards "-cough- Danshin room." *13(13 SuJu members) and 9(9 SNSD members) Get it? Yeah, I'm counting up from 139.*

"Yay~" Sunny clapped. She seemed happy to have control of the card, haha.

"Room 140 is for Sica, Fany and Yoong." Teukie handed the cards to Fany.

"Room 141 is for Hae and Sungmin." Teukie gave Hae the cards.

"Lastly, room 142 is for me, Siwon, and Taec." He said "If you need anything, feel free to come to our room." "Everyone go to your rooms, put down your luggage, then come down to eat at the buffet." Teukie said "This hotel is huge, so don't get lost! Use the maps if you need to."

Teukie is a really great leader, he keeps everything in order. Taengoo is really good too, I'll never be able to control a group like they can, haha.

After handing out the room keys, we went to our rooms which were obviously all next to each other.

"Sica-ah, I can stay in your room to take care of you if you want." Taengoo said.

"Aniya, it's okay. I have AC now, so I'm fine! I smiled "I was only joking when I said I was going to faint."

"You sure?..." Taengoo asked.

"Positive." I smiled "I have Fany and Yoong to take care of me anyway, don't treat me like a baby~"

"Okay... If you say so..." Taengoo shrugged "Fany-ah, make sure to call me if anything happens."

"Unnie... Nothing will happen!" I said. Oh my God... Note to self= don't ever tell Taengoo a joke like that ever again... 

"Neh~" Fany and Yoong reassured Taengoo.

"Taengoo-ah, this is our room" Sunny pointed at the room that was numbered 139.  

Sunny got the room card out and slid it in.

"Bye, Minnie~" Sunny pecked Sungmin's lips.  

"Bye Sicachu~" Taengoo said "Bye everyone else~"

Why does it seem like we're saying good bye because we aren't seeing each other like forever? Haha. We all will go downstairs and eat soon anyway ...

"Aish, I'm in the room next door, Taengoo." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, I know." She laughed.

"Taengoo-ah, I'll close the door on you if you don't come in!" Sunny was tired of holding the door for her.

"Neh, I'm coming!" She rushed into the room.

"This room is ours." Fany said as she slid the card.

Fany opened the door, and went inside. Nice, she didn't leave it open for us...

"We're going to go first, Taec." Sungmin said. He, Hae, Teukie, and Siwon continued down the hall to their hotel room.

"Bye Taec~" Yoong pecked Taec's lips.

"Hurry down to the buffet, don't make me miss you too long." Taec said.

"Eww, you're too chessy. Don't worry, I will take my time~" Yoong teased.

"Yah!" Taec yelled.

"Taec, it's not like you don't know your girlfriend. She's a shikshin. If there's a buffet downstairs, no way is she going to stay up here for long."  I rolled my eyes."

"Unnieee~" Yoong whined.

"Don't 'Unnie' me, and stop blocking the door." I said to the cheesy couple who's standing right in front of the door way.

"Mianhe~" She apologized "Bye Oppa~"

"Bye Yoong." He smiled and quickly walked to look for his Hyungs.

After so long, we finally got inside.

I set down my luggage and looked at the room.

"This is such a nice hotel~" Fany said.

"I like the balcony with a view of the beach~" I smiled.

"Are all rooms like this?" Fany asked.

"Mulla." I shrugged.

"There are only two beds, who's sharing?" Yoong asked.

"I'll share with Sica." Fany smiled.

"Yeah! Like back in America!" I giggled.

"Neh~" Fany clapped. "Don't you dare do anything to me in the morning." I glared at her, remembering the last time I slept with her.

"Hehe, I guarentee nothing, Sica." Fany laughed.

"Yah!" I hit her arm.

"This is going to be like a sleep over for us!~" Yoong grinned.

"So fun!" Fany and I high fived each other.

"I'm going down, are you girls coming?" Yoong asked.

"I think I want to shower first..." Fany said.

"I'm tired." I said as I laid on the bed.

"Yah, haven't you had enough sleep on the boat?" Yoong asked.

"Ani." I answered quickly and easily.

"This girl never has enough sleep." Fany rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." I said proudly.

"Tch." Fany said "Well Yoong, do you want to shower first or eat?"

"Fany-ah, what type of question is that to ask a shikshin?" I laughed.

"Right..." Fany laughed.

"I'm showering, so Yoong can go down first." Fany said as she opened her suitcase for clothing.

"Arasso~"  Yoong got up "Sica, are you going to wait for Fany?"

"Neh, why not." I said lazily.

"Okay, see you girls in a bit~" Yoong left the room.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Sunny-ah, we can shower later. I want to look around this hotel~" I said.

"Neh, of course!" She smiled "Kaja~"

We linked arms, skipped through the halls, and went into the elevator, and went to the level where most of the activities were.

"There's the swimming pool!" Sunny pointed out. 

There's an indoor swimming pool and an outdoor one, this place is huge. The pools are currently empty, I guess people prefer to be in the beach then in a pool.

"Yah, we can swim later!" I smiled.

"I don't think everyone wants to swim." Sunny said.

"Then they can find their own activities~" I stuck my tounge out.

"There's a gym and sauna too." Sunny said.

"Neh." I smiled.

Then I got a call from someone.

"Yeboseyo?" I answered.

"Yah you Ahjumma, where are you?" Teukie asked.

"Ahjussi, are you lost?" I joked.

"Hmm, no." He said. "Me, Sungmin, Taec, and Yoong already got our seats."

"Oh, okay." That was fast... 

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"I don't know, you're the first person I called." Teukie said.

"Oh, well Sunny is with me right now." I said.

"What?" Sunny asked.

"Nothing~" I said.

"Say hi to the other Danshin for me!" He teased.

"Aniyo." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, meanie." I could almost imagine him pouting.

"Taengoo-ah, kaja." Sunny dragged me with her.

"Yah Ahjussi, we're coming so talk to you later."

"Ahjum--" I hung up on him, keke~

 

Donghae's POV

I was in my hotel room reading when I heard a knock.

I put down my book, opened the door, and saw Siwon standing there.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"Oh, I was wondering if you and Sungmin wanted to go meet up with Fany and the girls." Siwon smiled.

"Sungmin actually already went down to eat with Hyung." I laughed "I can go with you though."

"Okay, kaja." He said.

I grabbed my room card and phone, then went out.

"What's Sica and Fany's room number?..." I mumbled to myself.

"140." Siwon answered.

"Of course you would know Fany's room number." I teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He laughed.

We got to the door and was going to knock, but then Fany and Sica came out.

"Oh, annyeong~" The smiled.

"Annyeong." I smiled back.

"Are you going down to eat?" Sica asked.

"Neh." I replied.

"Want to go together?" Fany smiled.

"Yeah, we were going to look for you to go down with us." Siwon said.

"Ohh, that explains why you're standing here, haha." Fany laughed "Kaja~"

~

We got into the buffet and sat down with Hyung and the others.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Hyung asked "Even the shikshin is full now."

"Aniyo..." Taec looked at Yoona who was stuffing herself with rice.

1313632194336-e1313662558400-198x140.jpg

 

Yoong laughed and continued eating.

"Well we're here now." I smiled.

"I'm going to go get food, I'm hungry." Fany got up.

"I'll go with you." Siwon said.

"Okay." Fany smiled.

"Sica-ah, we should go too." I said.

"Neh~" She got up.

~ *I don't want to write anymore about eating... You know how a buffet goes right? Kay good~*

 

Tiffany's POV

We soon finished eating and so we sat there, discusing what we're going to do next.

"There's a nice swimming pool here." Sunny smiled "There's also a sauna and hot tub~"

"We can all go swim then!" Sungmin clapped.

"Swimming? Isn't it to late for that?" I asked. It's already night time and it's dark. *They got there at like

"Aniya, there's an indoor and outdoor swimming pool." Taengoo said.

"Ahh, okay." I smiled.

"Who's in?" Sunny asked.

"Me!" Taengoo raised her hand.

"Meee~" Sungmin said.

"I know you're in Sungminnie." Sunny rolled her eyes.

"I guess I'll swim too." Leeteuk said.

"Me too." Hae and Sica said at the same time. Taengoo looked at them weirdly...

"Me and Yoong are going somewhere else." Taecyeon smiled at Yoong.

"I'm not swimming... I already showered and I don't want to smell like chlorine." I pouted.

"Fany-ah, want to go to the gym with me?" Siwon asked.

"Sure!" I grinned.

Omo, I get to go to the gym with Siwon! I felt my face get a little red...

"Okay! So it's me, Sunsun, Hae, Sica, and Ahjumma?" Leeteuk asked. 

"Yah!" Taengoo yelled.

"Ahjumma, not too loud okay? I might go deaf." Leeteuk said mischievously.

"Nah, Ahjussi is deaf already." Taengoo got him back.

"Yah, stop it. You're becoming like Sunsun!" Hae joked.

We started laughing and agreeing.

"Bwoh!?" Sunsun yelled.

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRRtu16j3yM&list=FLaVqGOxl94oVbkcX2YYFZZg&index=3&feature=plpp_video

^ For those who haven't seen SuJu's Opera, it is the link to Opera, I think I forgot to put it in last update. Sowwies! ;P

SMTOWN IS IN CALI, OH MAI GAWD.

My parents were planning to take us to Disney Land and Los Angeles next month... I'm so mad, LOL. IF ONLY SMTOWN CAN BE NEXT MONTH... WHYYYYY?!?!  Okay, I'll stop freaking out o3o;... Can't wait for the fancams~

Sorry for the late update!!! But there you have it, I updated. It's pretty short though... Oh wells~ And sorry there weren't really any big couple moments...

Please continue to support by commenting and subscribing~ Thankies my beloved readers<3