Chapter 7

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Jessica's POV

I got our lunch and when I came back, I saw them holding hands! They are so cute!

Everyone who saw him confess is talking about them right now, news is going to spread fast. 

"Good job Taec!" I put down our lunch and high fived him.

"Special thanks to you, Sica" He said as he but his arm around Yoong's waist.

"As long as you take good care of Yoong!" I smiled as I sat down.

"Hear that Taec?" Yoong joked.

"Neh, of course~" He laughed.

"Let's eat then!" I started eating. I'm hungry!!!

They both laughed at me.

"Yah, just eat your own food!" I demanded.

"Haha, neh~" They did as I said.

 

Taeyeon's POV 

I got to the lunch room and of course the first person I see is Hae oppa! He was sitting at a table with Teukie.

Hae looked like he was looking for someone... Could that possibly be me?

Maybe he was looking for Sungmin.

Ani, why would he look for me? I'm the one who looks for him...

"Oppa~" I smiled as I sat down.

"Annyeong~" Teukie greeted.

Hae wasn't paying attention. I guess he really wasn't looking for me, huh?

Sunsun came to our table too.

"You're late!" I teased.

"He's fault." Sunny pointed to Sungmin.

"Ani, she's the slowpoke." Sungmin complained.

"No way, you are!" Sunny said.

"No!" Sungmin argued.

"Just sit down!!!" I said. Geez I never should have never teased them...

"Okay." Sungmin said and sat in front of me.

"I WANT TO SIT THERE!~" Sunny said with aegyo.

"There's a spot beside Taeyeon." Sungmin pointed.

"But I want THAT spot." Sunny pointed at where Sungmin was sitting.

Oh my god, these two...

"Why can't you sit there? You're next to Taeyeon anyway." Sungmin asked.

"Yeah but I'm not ACROSS from Taengoo, am I?" Sunny asked.

"Sungmin, just give her the spot or else you'll just fight forever." Teukie said.

"Fine." Sungmin got up and gave Sunny his spot.

You should have done that way earlier...

I looked over at Hae but he didn't seem to hear anything Sunsun was fighting about. Who's he looking for? We're all here.

"You're never a gentleman to me!" Sunny pouted.

Sungmin stuck his tounge out at Sunny.

"YAH, YOU--" Sunny started but I cut her off.

"That's it, Sunny come help me get food for all of us." I dragged her with me.

"I wasn't done yelling at Sungmin!" Sunny complained with aeygo.

"Too bad~" I smiled.

 

Donghae's POV 

Sunsun is so loud... Although I did ignore most of what they said.

Where is Sica?... I know she has the same lunch as us but this cafeteria is huge...

Should I go look for her? I really want to eat lunch with Sica...

Ugh Donghae, Sica won't like you, she has plenty of other choices! Besides, you need to focus on your studies.

I'm always mentally scolding myself after I met Sica. I've actually never felt this way before...

"Hae oppa!" I heard Sica yell.

I smiled after I heard her sweet voice.

"Annyeong Leeteuk and Sungmin oppa!" She also greeted them.

"You weren't planning on eating lunch with us?" I asked.

"I already ate." She laughed.

"Wow you eat fast." Hyung teased.

"Haha, you guys seem like you're done too!" She looked at our empty table.

"Actually we haven't even started eating." I laughed "Taengoo and Sunny is still getting our food."

"Sit down, Sica!" Sungmin said.

She sat down next to me.

Taengoo and Sunny came back with our lunch.

"Sica-ah~ I thought you were eating lunch with Taecyeon and Yoona." Taengoo said as she put down our food.

We all started eating.

"Neh, I already did. I left them two on their own!" Sica smiled.

"Haha, wow Sica." Taengoo laughed.

"What? Taec confessed to Yoong so they do need their own time, I don't want to be the third wheel!" Sica said.

Woah, Sica got them together fast. Good cupid right there.

"That was fast." Taengoo looked at Sica.

"They've known each other since elementary school, so I guess not really..." Sica said.

"Aww that's so cute! Since they were that young?" Sunny asked.

"Neh!" Sica answered.

~

The final bell rings and I head to our vocal and dance practice room. It's like an after school thing, I love that club because I love dancing. I hope Sica decides to join soon too!

 

Jessica's POV

"You're staying after school with us right?" Taec asked me.

"Neh." I answered.

"Okay, good. Me and Yoona are in the vocal and dance club too." He smiled "You're sister is amazing at singing."

"Chincha?" I've never heard her sing before... You know, our parents seperated... Yeah. 

I bet Taengoo is awesome though.

"Neh?..." He said "Haven't you heard her sing before?"

"Ani..." I told the truth.

"Uh... You'll hear her today then!" He smiled "I'll go look for Yoong, you go to the room first."

"Neh." I agreed.

"You know where it is right?" He asked.

"Neh!" I said.

"Okay, see you in a little bit." He went off to find Yoong.

I started walking to the music room and I saw Hae oppa walking too.

"Hae!" I ran up to him.

"Sica!" He smiled "You going to the music room?"

"Neh." I answered.

"Are you joining the club?" He asked.

"I don't know yet..." I replied.

"You should! You'll like it." He said.

"Okay, I'll think about it!" I smiled.

We got into the music room and we just sat anywhere we wanted. I sat in between Taengoo and Hae oppa, I wanted to trade spots so that they could sit next to each other but they said class is starting. Not that I hate my spot or anything, but I'm supposed to get them two together! Not be in the middle...

I scanned the class room and I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces but I also recognized a lot of people, of course there's Taengoo, Hae, Yoong, Taec, Sunny, and Sungmin.

Class started and the teacher noticed me.

"Are you joining our club?" She smiled.

"I'm just here to watch." I answered politely.

"Oh, If you're interested please let me know!" She seems like a teacher I would like!

"Okay, so who wants to perform first?" The teacher asked "I'll randomly pick someone if no one wants to come up." 

"Okay then I pick Taeyeon, you're up first." The teacher said.

"Okay I'll sing but I want to sing with Jessica!" She dragged me up to the front with her.

"Arasso, I would like to hear Jessica's singing too." The teacher smiled.

"Unnie..." I protested.

"Come on!" She said.

"Here are the lyrics, read through it and sing it with me!" She commanded.

"Neh..." I sighed. 

Watch me embarrass myself...

I finished looking through it so we started singing... Here I go...

 

Donghae's POV

I can't believe Sica can sing like that! Her voice is like an angel and it's so soothing! She's as good as Taengoo, watch out Taengoo! You've got competition now! Haha just kidding, They're sister's anyway!

They finished and came back to sit down while we were all clapping at their wonderful performance.

"Please consider joining this club!" The teacher was shocked after hearing Sica sing.

"Woah Sica, you did great! I complimented.

"Ani, Taengoo did better!" She blushed. Aigoo, she's so cute!

"You both did great!" I smiled.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I didn't know Sica could sing like that! My little Sica is so jjang!

The class went on and everyone performed at least one thing.

~

The club ended and people started leaving.

I started to bug Sica about joining.

"Sica-ah please join! I begged her "You're so good at singing, it's a waste if you don't join!"

"Sica, join!" Yoona helped me persuade her.

"Just join, Sica." I was shocked taht Hae would also help convince her...

"Fineeee~" Sica finally agreed.

"Yay!!!" Yoona cheered "Taeyeon unnie, watch her sign up before she changes her mind! Me and Taec are going to go first."

"Neh." I laughed.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Yoong!" Sica hugged her "Bye Taec!"

After Taecyeon and Yoona left, Sica went up to the teacher and said she's joining and started to sign up. I was talking to Hae and Teukie.

"Want to go hang out after Sica is done?" Teukie asked.

"Me and Sica got a project to work on but I guess we can do it tomorrow." Hae said.

What project?... Why are they partners?...

"Me and Sunny are going somewhere so don't include us!" Sungmin smiled.

"We should get going shouldn't we?" Sunny asked.

"Neh, kaja!" Sungmin held her hands.

"Annyeong~" They both said with aegyo and left.

"I'm amazed they didn't start arguing again." Hae joked.

"I know, right?" I laughed.

"Okay so where are we going?" I asked.

"The park?" Teukie suggested.

"Sounds good, we can walk there to!" Hae smiled.

"I want a car so badly..." I pouted.

"Haha, we do too." Teukie pouted too.

"We should all go look for cars this weekend!" Sica suggested.

"Neh!" I agreed.

"Come on, let's go before it's to late." Teukie rushed us.

"Neh~" We walked out of the high school and to the park nearby. Good thing it wasn't dark yet.

"Sica, you remember this place right?" I asked.

"Neh, we used to come with Appa and Umma..." She laughed bitterly.

"The pond is the best here, it's really pretty!" I smiled.

Yes this park does hold memories, it's memories we will miss. And they aren't necessarily bad ones.

pond.jpg

 

"Waahhh~" Sica looked at the pond "It looks the same as it did before!"

"I haven't been here in a while." Hae said as he looked around the park "I'll go walk around."

"Hae!~" Sica ran after him.

"I'm not running." I yawned.

"Neither am I, are you tired?" Teukie asked.

"Neh." I laughed.

"Haha, same here." Teukie said "Let's go sit down on a bench and wait for the two little childish kids."

I laughed and sat on a bench nearby. Yeah they are both really childish...

 

Donghae's POV

I actually happen to remember this park...

I haven't been here for like ever. I used to come here all the time with my parents, but after the accident... 

"Hae oppa? Are you okay?" Sica caught up with me and could tell something was wrong with me.

"Neh." I lied and sat on one of the benches

"Ani, you're not." Sica sat down too.

"Fine, I'm not." I admitted.

"Can you tell me why?" She asked.

"This is the place where my parents used to take me all the time..." I explained "I remember Appa taught me how to ride a bike in this park..."

"Chincha?" She looked at me, she probably didn't think I would share this stuff with her.

"Neh." I said.

"I thought you and Teukie oppa live with your parents right now..." She said.

"Hyung's parents aren't my real parents. My real ones died in an accident when I was 10..." I never told anyone this. Hyung is usually the one who explains this stuff to our friends, so Sungmin, Siwon, Taengoo, and Sunny all know about this because of him. 

"Oh I thought you were real brothers..." She said "My worst year of life was also when I was 10, when my parents divorced..."

"Haha, we have a lot in common don't we?" I joked. Well, we really do... This park and what it means to us and all...

"Neh..." She tried to smile. At least neither of us were crying.

Then I did something I probably would never think of doing, I hugged Sica. I know she needed the hug, and so did I.

It's just a hug, no big deal right?... Don't lie, Donghae.

I felt her hug me back. I'm secretly smiling inside and I know it.

 


I can go on about my excuses of why I didn't update on time, but you probably wouldn't want to read it. LOL.

Sort of a Haesica chappie, you likey this? ;]

Please continue to subscribe and comment!!!

Btw sorry if i confused you with the < y o u > y o u < / y o u > thing in the last chapter... It replaces the viewer's name. If you don't like it or it confuses you, I'll never use it again!

MMK BYE~