Chapter 6

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Taeyeon's POV

I loved last nights phone call or talk with Umma! We rarely talk, we have no time...

Oh well, I hope she comes to Korea soon! I bet she will because of Sica but she never mentioned anything about that...

I can't believe how popular my little Sica is getting, we never had a time where everyone was crazy about a new student... It was kind of funny how the guys are talking about how hot Sica was right in front of me, not knowing that she's my sister.

I better get ready for school, Hae oppa will be waiting.

And of course Sica will be waiting for me to wake her up.

~

"Sica, wake up." I pulled her blankets. I know how much she hates that~

"No..." She mumbled in English.

"Fine, I'm leaving to school without you~" I threatened.

"Bye." She waved her hand.

"Chincha?" I asked "Come on, get up!"

She pouted and got up. She knows she can't argue with me, she never wins.

"Good girl." I patted her head.

"I'll go make breakfast, you get ready." I smiled and left the room. 

I hope she doesn't fall asleep again... Sleepy head Sica...

"SICA, YOU BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN OR I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR MAKING US LATE!!!" I yelled.

"YOU JUST DON'T WANT HAE OPPA TO WAIT!" She yelled back. Looks like someone is wide awake.

"JUST GO GET READY NOW." I changed the subject.

"NEH~" She yelled.

I will probably always cook breakfast since our ice princess here, doesn't know how to cook. It's probably not safe to try her cooking anyway... Don't tell her I said that.

~

I made our breakfast and ate mine. Sica is still not ready yet, what can she be doing?

"Sica?" I called.

"I'm coming." She yelled.

"You aren't going to have time to eat your breakfast." I said.

"Who said?" She smirked and grabbed her toast "Kaja."

"Haha, okay if you want." I grabbed my stuff and walked with her.

I locked the doors and we started walking.

"Where are we meeting Hae oppa?" Sica asked.

"They will manage to find us or run into us on the way, as usual." I laughed.

"Chincha?" Sica didn't believe me.

"Watch." I smiled.

"Okay." She laughed.

We continued walking and not long afterwards, we saw Hae oppa and Teukie.

"See." I smirked.

"Wow..." She stared at them.

"Taengoo, Sica!" I heard Teukie yell. Hae was behind him, quiet as usual.

"Annyeong." Hae said.

"Annyeong~" I smiled.

"Hi!" Sica said.

"Taengoo, do we have vocal/dance practice today?" Teukie asked me.

"Uh huh." I said. 

"Sica-ah, me, Hae, and Teukie have practice after school." I said "Are you watching?"

"I think Yoong and Taec might be in it too, I'll watch!" Sica smiled "I might even want to join."

"Yay~" I jumped up and down.

"Dork." Teukie ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Don't touch my hair!" I hissed.

"Hae oppa, how come you're so quiet all the time?" Sica asked. 

Great question Sica, I want to know too.

Hae just smiled a heart melting smile. Hae is adorable, even if he doesn't speak much I know that I can open the real him up... Someday...

"Hae is so weird." Teukie laughed.

"You are too, Hyung." Hae said.

"Am not." Teukie fought back.

"We're all weird in our own ways." I said.

"Haha, Taengoo." Sica laughed.

I glared at her.

"We're at school now." Hae pointed out.

"Me and Hae oppa have the same first period, so i'll stick with you!" Sica smiled. Sica is so lucky... I want first period with Hae... Oh well, I have some other classes with him later anyway.

 

Donghae's POV

When Sica asked me how come I'm so quiet, I got no clue how to answer her... I'm just me I guess...

Even if I don't speak much, it doesn't mean I don't think. My head is probably the wildest place haha.

~

Me and Sica said good bye to Hyung and Taeyeon then walked together to the English room.

"I want to see Yoong and Taec first!" Sica told me.

"Okay." I agreed even though I got no clue where they could be.

"Sica!!!" I heard someone yell.

"Yoong!" Sica hugged Yoona. I remember who Yoona is now...

"Have you seen Taec?" Yoona asked.

"Ani, why would he be with me?" Sica asked.

"Oh... I thought--" Yoona started but then got cut off by Sica who yelled.

"Taec!" She smiled and Taecyeon waved at us.

"Annyeong Hyung, Yoong, Sica." He greeted.

"Annyeong." We replied

"What do you guys have first anyway? Sica asked

"Science..." Yoona groaned.

"Haha, me and Hae oppa have English together, in the Senior hall." Sica laughed.

"Sica-ah we better get going." I butted hin.

"Mmk, bye! Have fun in science~" She secretly winked at Taecyeon, I saw it though... Aish chincha, what does her winking have to do with you, Donghae? Get over it.

 

Jessica's POV

I hope Taec didn't mistake that wink for something else... It was for him to make a move in science and confess to Yoong! It's not like they just met, they have known each other for years now. Since Hae knows Taec, maybe he could help him! He is his Hyung anyway.

"Hae oppa?" I looked at Hae.

"Neh?" He asked.

"You know Taec right?" I asked.

"Yeah?..." He said.

"Okay, well he likes Yoona and I'm trying to get them together!" I smiled "Want to help?"

"I'm not that close to Taecyeon... But I'll do my best." He smiled. I love it when he smiles!

"Great! It would be easier with you helping me!" I laughed. I don't know if Hae can really help me since he said he's not close to Taec, but I want to tell him so I don't have to keep everything to myself!

We got into the classroom and sat down in our seats, which are right next to each other.

The teacher wasn't in the room yet so I just sat and spaced out like I usually do.

I see how Taengoo would like someone like him, he's smart, nice, good looking, and cute... If only Taengoo didn't like him though... I said I'll never take another thing from Taengoo again and that's that. 

The two biggest goals I have right now are to get Taec and Yoong together, and Hae and Taengoo too! Hae and Taengoo would be the harder pair, since Hae is so quiet and I barely have any classes with them... Playing cupid is so fun though~ 

"Hello, class." The teacher snapped me out of spacing out.

"Annyeong," We replied.

"Remember the project I told you about yesterday?" The teacher started "We'll here is the criteria sheet, start reading it then do it. Remember that you're in pairs with the person sitting next to you. Good luck."

Wow, no up front instructions? Just a criteria sheet?...

"Hae oppa, do you get it?" I asked after skimming through the paper. It was some project that we had write a story in English. Not hard at all to me of course.

"Neh." He smiled.

"Okay let's start." I took out another piece of paper as our rough draft.

~

"Okay class, this is due in two days so if you don't finish, it is obviously homework." The teacher said "You're excused when the bell rings."

"Sica-ah, if you want then you and Taeyeon can come over to our house. We can do the project together while Hyung takes Taeyeon around the house." Donghae suggested.

"Okay! That sounds sooo fun." I clapped my hands.

"After vocal and dance practice today okay?" He smiled.

"Neh!" I smiled too.

The bell rung and everyone hurried out of class.

"Annyeong Oppa~" I waved.

"Annyeong Sica." He waved back

I saw people pointing at us and whispering, I couldn't hear it this time so I ignored it as usual and left to my next class.

 

Donghae's POV

Ohh... Everything makes sense now... Sica winked at Taecyeon because she was telling him to ask Yoona out... She's so nice, wanting to help her friends and all. You were jealo-- I mean worried for nothing.

 

Yoona's POV

Science was boring as usual. I was so glad I got to leave that class after the bell rung. 

I went to my next class, English.

I wish I could have the same English class as Taec or Sica... But Taec has a different period of English and Sica takes the Senior year English while I take Junior year...

"You know the new girl?" Some girl I don't know who sat near me was gossiping with her friend.

The 'new girl' has a name you know?

"Yeah, she's sooo pretty." Her friend said.

"I think she's dating Taecyeon." The girl said. Taec dating Sica? Ani, Sica wouldn't like Taec... Would she? It's only been a day since we all met... Love at first sight is still possible... 

"Ok Taecyeon?!" Her friend was shocked "He's so hot."

"Yes, Ok Taecyeon. I know, huh?" The girl said.

"I saw her with Donghae though, they seemed close." Her friend said.

"Lee Donghae? Another cute guy? Geez, why do they all like her?" The girl was jealous. 

"Hey, shhh... The teacher is coming in." Her friend pointed out.

I rested my head on the table.

Oh God... So is it Donghae and Sica or Taec and Sica? I don't know anymore... Should I ask them at lunch?... Ani, it would be a weird question...

~

My classes flew by pretty fast, probably because I was only thinking about Taec...

It's lunch time so I went to the cafeteria. Guess who I saw sitting together? Taec and Sica.

I admit, they do look like a great couple... I guess I should back off, huh?

 

Jessica's POV

Lunch!!! Finally~

It would be nice if I could sit by Taengoo, Hae, Teukie, SunSun, Yoong, and Taec... I want Taengoo to meet Yoong and Taec!!! It would probably be hard for all of us to sit together though...

"Sica!" I heard someone yell.

"Taec!" I smiled.

"Sit by me, I need help with Yoong..." He whispered and we walked to a table nearby

"Aish, chincha? You haven't told her yet!?" I asked as I sat down and Taec followed.

"I'm scared she won't like me back..." He pouted.

"Babo! I KNOW she not only likes you, but LOVES you." I encouraged him "Come on Taec, just tell her!"

"Okay, okay." He said.

"YOONG!" I yelled because I saw Yoona.

"Come sit here, next to Taec while I grab our food." I'm doing my job right aren't I?

"Ani, it's fine." She looked sad... What happened?!

"Uh... So, I'll be right back?.." I walked off to buy our food.

When I come back, I want good news from Taec and Yoong.

 

Taecyeon's POV

"Y-yoong?" I stuttered, I am such a babo... I seriously don't want to lose Yoong as a best friend though...

"Neh?" She didn't look at me "Aren't you supposed to be talking to Sica and not me?"

"Mwoh?" I'm confused... She doesn't think I like Sica right!? Dang...

"Ani, nevermind." She got up and was about to leave until I grabbed her wrist and kissed her.

I broke our kiss and started to confess. I don't care if I'm in a cafeteria and everyone is watching us.

"I've loved you ever since we first met in elementary school." I confessed "Yoong, be my girlfriend."

"What about Sica?..." She was blushing.

"I was only asking Sica for help." I told her.

"Chincha?" She asked.

"Why would I lie to you?" I asked.

She smiled and hugged me.

"I know you won't lie to me, Taec." She smiled.

"Neh," I smiled back "I never will."

 


Ahhh I finished xD Sorry for like never updating... I'm such a bad author... Does this story ? Please tell me!

you, I know you're reading this! Please comment and subscribe, there's to many silent readers out there! ;]