Chapter 15

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Author's POV

Taeyeon drove Jessica and Tiffany to school. The first day where they didn't walk and meet up with Leeteuk and Donghae.

The students at the high school noticed Tiffany was a new student and she was also the center of attention, along with Jessica. They knew Jessica and Tiffany were close and guys tried to get to talk to them but most failed. The Queenka's were mad of course, but they couldn't do much but threaten people. The Queenka's are now trying to go a different route, be friends with Jessica and Tiffany so they could be the center of attention too but Jessica and Tiffany are smart enough to know who's real and who's fake. Jessica and Tiffany mostly hung around with Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yoona because they can trust them.

 

Tiffany's POV 

I see what Taengoo and Sica meant by the school going crazy... I really do like this school but the people...

We tried to avoid them as much as possible.. It's kind of creepy, people are staring..

Honestly, I can't tell people apart in the uniforms. They're nice but so confusing, at least to me it is.

Me, Taengoo, and Sica met up with some people... I don't know who they are yet but Taengoo and Sica seem to trust them.

"Fany, this is Teukie and Hae oppa." Sica said "They're brothers."

"Annyeong." They smiled at me.

"And this is Sungmin and Sunny." Sica introduced me to them "Aegyo couple."

"Avoid them as much as possible when they're bickering." Taengoo whispered into my ear. 

I laughed at her advice.

"Lee Soon kyu~" Sungmin teased.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin!" Sunny snapped back at him.

"I'm sorry but I like my name." Sungmin said proudly "Unlike someone."

"Opppaaaa~" Sunny whinned.

"Stop using your aegyo!" Sica yelled.

"Sicaaaaa~" Sunny used her aegyo.

"Okay moving on, this is Taecyeon and Yoona~" Sica referred to the couple who was holding hands.

They're a great match, they look so good together!

"Annyeong, just call me Yoong like Sica does." The pretty girl said.

"Yep just like me~" Sica hugged Yoong. I'm glad Sica made friends while I wasn't with her. 

"Okay, Yoong!" I smiled an eye smile.

After all the introduction stuff, we all split and I was with Sica and Yoong. We went to get my schedule and locker, my schedule is practically the same as Sica's!

"That's Siwon~" Sica pointed at a guy who's back is facing me.

Siwon? The suitcase guy is named Choi Siwon, most likely not the same person.

"Siwon ssi!" Sica yelled.

He turned around and smiled.

Remember when I said the world isn't that small? I TAKE IT BACK, WHAT A SMALL WORLD. 

He's the cute guy I saw at the airport... Oh my God, how come he knows Sica and Yoong?

"Siwon ssi, this is Tiffany!" Sica introduced me to him.

I stared at him, spacing out.

"Yah, Fany-ah!" Sica elbowed me.

"O-oh Annyeong, Hwang Tiffany imnida." I smiled an eye smile "I've seen you before."

"Choi Siwon imnida." He smiled "Yes, at the airport yesterday."

Choi Siwon... 

"You don't happen to have my suitcase do you?" We both said at the same time.

We all started laughing.

"So that was your shirt." Sica teased.

"Haha, maybe." He said.

"I'll get you your suitcase after school." I smiled.

"Yeah, we can meet up somewhere." He said.

"Fany-ah we better get going to English... I need to find Hae too." Sica said.

"Okay, kaja." I said.

"See you around, Siwon ssi." I waved.

"Just call me Siwon oppa." He smiled "You too, Jessica. Stop talking to me so formally!"

"Neh," We laughed and left.

"Sica, Fany, I have to go to my class now. Taec must be waiting." Yoong grinned.

"Okay, see you later!" I waved.

 

Jessica's POV

We were at Fany's locker when a guy came and approached us. He didn't look mean but doesn't seem like he's helping us for no reason.

"Jessica ssi, Tiffany ssi, what class do you two have right now?" Some guy came up to us.

"Uhrm... English." Fany answered.

"Tiffany ssi, do you know where it is? I can take you there." The guy smiled.

"I have Jessica, she knows where to go..." Fany rejected nicely.

"Well my class is right near the English room anyway, let me--" The guy got cut off by Hae.

"It's fine I can take them." Hae faked a smile and dragged me with him with Fany tailing behind us.

"Oppa, where were you?" I asked.

"Looking for you." Fany blurted out.

"Neh, what Tiffany ssi said." Hae smiled as he let go of my wrist.

Fany looked at me with a mischiveous expression. I ignored her.

"Well looks like you found me." I joked.

"Right in time too!" Fany butted in "Right before the guy was going to swipe her away to class~"

"Will you be quiet, Fany?!?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hehe~" Fany just smiled.

We got to class and I took my seat, next to Hae.

Our projects were due and we started presenting them.

~

The bell rang for lunch and we all went to the lunch room.

"Your project was the best, Sica." Fany told me.

"Chincha? Me and Oppa worked on it over the weekend." I said.

"Of course~" She teased me.

"Just hurry up, we need to get to lunch!" I pushed her to her locker.

"Don't want to keep your Hae oppa waiting right?" She teased me again.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"It's so fun teasing you~" She laughed.

"Hahaha, so funny." I said sarcastically.

 

Tiffany's POV

School ended and I saw Siwon oppa on my way to my locker.

"Tiffany, you don't have a car right? I can drive us to your house and my house to get our suitcases back." Siwon offered.

"Oh, gomawo." I smiled "Let me tell Sica then."

I quickly put all my stuff into my locker and whatever I needed for homework into my backpack.

"Kaja." He smiled.

We started walking to Sica's locker but we stopped when we saw Hae and Sica.

Sica looked like she was trying to run away from Donghae.

Donghae caught up with Sica and laughed. I wonder what that was all about...

"Sica-ah!" I yelled.

She turned and saw me.

"Fany?" She asked and walked towards me.

"Siwon is going to take me so you can go home with Donghae." I whispered in her ear.

"Yah!" She hit my arm.

"Oww, why are you so violent?" I asked.

Sica stuck her tounge out at me.

"Yah, Donghae watch out." I teased.

"Neh, I will. I'm all prepared." Donghae laughed and Sica tried to pinched him.

"We're going to go now, bye Donghae and Sica~" I waved "Sica, call me if you need me." 

"Kay, bye~" Sica smiled.

"Bye Hae." Siwon said and followed me.

We got in the car and tried to decide where to go.

"So you want to get your suitcase first or mine?" I asked.

"Uh, whatever you want." Siwon smiled.

"I don't mind..." I said.

"Let's go to my house and get yours first then go to yours to get mine." Siwon said.

"Okay." I smiled an eye smile.

"You know your smile is the best smile I've ever seen?" Siwon smiled.

"Ani, yours is." I blurted out.

"Haha," He laughed and started up his car to go to his house.

"I still live with my parents, in case you were wondering because I know you and Jessica don't. I don't think they're home yet, so don't worry." He smiled.

"Oh cool! Why would I mind if they were home?" I asked bluntly.

"Never mind." He said.

Not to long after sitting in the car, we arrived at Siwon's house mansion.

"Wahhh." I widened my eyes.

My parents are rich, I guess? They're the same like Sica's dad, a business owner who's company earns enough profit to be rich but not a millionare. Our house is nothing compared to the size of Siwon's though.

"Welcome home, sir." He smiled at his maids.

Maids?! Filthy rich much?

"Are my parents home?" He asked.

"Aniyo, not yet." One of his maids replied.

"Ahh, good." He smiled.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The maid asked me.

"No thank you, I'll only be here for a moment." I smiled.

"Okay," The maid went back to working.

Siwon gestured me to follow him.

I followed him upstairs and into his bedroom, where my suitcase was.

Even his room is huge... He seems so spoiled...

"Here's your suitcase." He handed it to me.

"We have the same suitcase, no wonder we switched and didn't even notice." I laughed.

"Haha, wow." He laughed along.

I saw his shelf of trophies and went closer to look at it.

"Wow Oppa, you seem to be good at sports." I teased.

"I guess..." He rubbed his neck.

Then we heard a knock on Siwon's door.

"Siwon, I'm home now." Siwon's mom opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed.

"Oh, annyeong..." Siwon's mom seemed surprised to see me in here and thought she opened the door at the wrong time.

"Umma, she's Tiffany. We accidently switched suitcases at the airport." Siwon explained.

"Ahh." Siwon's mom smiled "Stay for dinner if you would like, it's almost ready."

"Thanks for inviting me but I think we better go get Oppa's suitcase before it gets late." I said.

"Neh... Maybe next time then!" She's such a nice mom!

"Kaja." Siwon smiled.

"Umma, I'll be home later. Eat dinner without me if you're hungry." He told his mom

"Neh, have fun." She smiled.

~

We got to our apartment and I unlocked the door with the keys.

Oh, Taengoo finally gave us the apartment keys so no one is going to be locked out.

"Sica-ah, I'm back!" I yelled.

I then realized I didn't need to yell, Sica was just on the couch watching TV.

"I realized!" She joked "With Siwon too~"

"I'll go get your suitcase real quick." I told Siwon.

"Okay." He said.

I put my suitcase away and took out Oppa's.

"Oppa, here you go." I smiled.

"Gomawo." He thanked me.

"Sorry for all the confusion, I should have looked at the tag before I got it." I said

"No, it's not your fault. I didn't look either, I was in a rush." He laughed.

"Haha." I laughed.

"I better go home now, Umma might be waiting... Bye Fany and Sica." He smiled.

"You don't mind me calling you like that right? You call each other by your nicknames." He asked.

"Neh, we don't mind." I answered for Sica.

"Okay good!" He laughed "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong Oppa." Me and Sica said together.

I went to close the door after he left.

 

Jessica's POV

Fany sat down on the couch next to me.

"What took you so long just to exchange suitcases?" I teased Fany.

"It wasn't that long." She argued.

"Oooh, so you wanted more time?" I laughed.

"Ani! I mean yes, but-- Never mind!" She stuttered.

I laughed at her, she's so cute.

"How do you think of Siwon?" I asked.

"He's nice and a gentleman." She answered and sat down next to me.

"That's it? No other feelings?" I joked.

"We just met today... We'll find out when we get closer." She said.

"I thought you both would be a total match before you even came to Korea." I said proudly.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah, what about you and your Hae oppa?" She asked.

"He's just a friend." I burried my face into the couch pillow I was hugging. 

"Lies." She whacked me with another pillow "I know you to well, don't you dare try to lie to me."

"I'm not." I pouted.

"Yes you are, just get together with him already." She teased "He's way better than the guys in America."

"There's more to it then you think..." I said sadly.

"Tell meee~" She said.

"Ani." I turned off the TV, got up from the couch, and was about to go to my room.

"Jessie, you better tell me." Fany ran after me.

I was going to tell her since she's my best friend and all but then Taengoo came out of her room.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered into Fany's ears.

"Why?..." Fany asked, knowing nothing.

"Kids, stop telling secrets~" Taengoo teased.

"Yah! We're not kids." I shouted.

"You are always little to me." Taengoo said as she sat down on the couch "Why are you both just standing there weridly?" 

We laughed and sat down with her.

 


Updated :3... I found this chapter kind of boring... If it made you bored too, SOWWIEEEE! But if it didn't, I'm so glad xD...

My braces don't even feel like they're there anymore, huhu~

I can't wait for the SHINee's mini album and MV to come out!!! I might even buy the album (Even though I really want to support SHINee, it depends though... I don't know if my mom will let me get another album if I got SNSD's The Boys not to long ago...) I already heard all the songs in the mini album on youtube but I want to see the MV beacause I heard that Jessica's gonna be in it~

I'M SO EXCITEDDDD. SHINEE'S BACK!~

To celebrate this wonderful comeback of SHINee's please don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!~