Chapter 9

Promise

‘Did you receive any information?’ Mark asked Jaebum. Jaebum had contacted all his connection to find who the one that had been attack them. They were at the hospital to treat Jinyoung. Luckily there was no any serious injury. Jinyoung was unconscious on the bed.

‘One of my man said it was order from Japan mafia and I think you know whose. I think we have to set a protection for both of you. Today attack was just from Momo’s, if Jinyoung’s dad know about you, I don’t think you’ll be live again. So we better careful next time. His dad doesn’t even care about his son.’

‘I know. That is why I need you and Jackson right now to keep Jinyoung safe.’ Mark said while looking at his friends.

Suddenly the door of opened, a middle age man appear with a few men behind him. It was Jinyoung’s dad. They shocked at the uninvited guest.

‘Thank you for taking care of my son. I will take the place to taking care of him now. You all can go.’

‘What?!’

‘No, I can’t let you near Jinyoung. I had promise to taking care of him. You don’t deserve that responsible even though you are his father.’ Mark move forward. He was shaking inside. The man in front of him having an evil aura that emitted from his figure.

Jinyoung’s dad smirked.

‘I’m not asking permission from you, I was command you to get out of this room right now. Or my  men will handle you guys. Now, out of my sight.’

The bodyguards quickly grab them and pulled them out of the room. They try to struggle and shouting but no use. Now, they are outside the room with the bodyguard guarding the door to prevent them from entering.

Jaebum and Jackson pulled Mark to get out of the place. They need a plan to get Jinyoung back.
 

At Jaebum house.

‘We need a plan right now.’ Jaebum said.

‘I had a plan. But we need more people.’ Mark said

‘I can do that. Leave it to me. When you need it?’

‘As soon as possible. We will discuss when everyone gathering. Jaebum, Can we use your place since mine already burnt down?’

‘Of course, do whatever you want as long as you promise to bring Jinyoung back safe.'

 

 Next morning, Jackson managed to gather some people. One of them was a gang leader from BTS. They were listening to Mark explanation and discuss what should they do. They will undergo the mission tonight.