Chapter 11

Promise

Jinyoung was looking at the dark sky that decorated with few stars while sitting on the roof. His mind was rewinding what happen had happen to him these days. His life was in danger that was also affected his boyfriend in order to protect him. If he knew this will happen, he will prevent himself from Mark. But, he was only a stupid boy that can’t avoid falling in love with the guy that was perfect.

‘What are thinking of?’ Mark suddenly appeared.

‘Hey Mark, I didn’t hear you coming.’

‘You were too much in your own thought to hear anything. What you thinking of, love?’

Mark sit behind him and wrap his body with his arm.

‘I was just thinking why all bad things happen to me since I was small. Now it affects the people that I love and you. What should I do Mark? Should I just back to my dad so that this happening will be stop? Tell me Mark.’

‘You know what, I know what you should do. You just had to stay strong beside me and loving me as much as you can give. Then, I will protect you with all my strength. Stop thinking you bring the bad luck because you are not. Our friends never think you such a burden to us. So, just keep fighting and don’t give up. Lastly, I love you so much to let you go.’

‘Thank you Mark, you are the best thing happen to me and I’m promise to stay strong. I love you too much too.’

Jinyoung tilted his head to kiss Mark’s lips and pull away a minute later. They smiled at each other.

‘Lets get inside. It getting colder now.”, Jinyoung said and Mark nodded. They both hold hands and come inside the house.

 

It is almost Christmas day and everyone was too hyper about the news that there is going to be a party after school. They are invited some friends to the party.  Mark is having his lunch with his friends right now. They are asking each other about who they are going to invite for the warm party on special day.  Looks like the winter is coming soon.

Meanwhile in the canteen

“Hey, Jackson. Who will you invite to the Chirtmas party?”, Mark asked, while eating his soup.

“I’m inviting Bambam. I have a news to confess. Actually, we have been dating for 3 months already”, Jackson prouldy said and everyone shocked with his news. They never thought that a playboy like Jackson can date and love with Bambam.

 “Dude, I didn’t know that you are dating with a cutie boy in school?”, Mark laughed and drink coca after finish eating.

“It’s just my luck to date with him. I will treasure and protect him like Mark huyng is protecting his Jinyoung huyng”, Jackson said and hi five with Mark.

“Mark huyng, I’m so worried about Jinyoung huyng. Maybe Momo knows him and he will try to kill him. What should we do?”, Taehuyng asked Mark with a worrying tone.

“Don’t worry. As long as Jinyoung is staying by my side, I will protect him at any costs”, Mark said and Taehuyng nodded. “We have to protect him, in any cases, I heard that there is a rumor that Momo is going to a party too. I should keep him by my side”.

“You should, Mark. Love him and hold him tight. Never let him go, dude. He’s the best for you”, JB advised to Mark and he nodded.

“I will protect you forever cause I love you, Jinyoung…”

 

Jinyoung is in class and he is ready to go home. Today he have many assignments and he need to finish it for the next 3 days so he ask Bambam and Youngjae to do with him.

“Jinyoung huyng, Christmas days is almost coming. Are you going to the party?”, Youngjae asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I just stay home.”, Jinyoung said while collecting his books. “I wonder if Mark huyng go to the party”, he wondered.

“Maybe he will. Why don’t you ask him? I’m sure he will”, Bambam winked at Jinyoung and he smiled.

“I will ask when I met him. Come on, let’s go home. It’s late already”, Jinyoung said and they both nodded, ready to leave the class.