Chapter 5

Promise

Jinyoung and Mark had been dating for a month and no one knows about them except their close friends. Nobody can know especially Jinyoung’s dad. It will be a disaster if he knows about them.
‘Hey Jinyoung, don’t you think your father will know about you and mark someday? Jaebum was asking his bestfriend.
‘I don’t know. He can’t know. He will kill Mark if he know.’
‘Then why you dating him when you know his life will be in danger?’ 
‘You think I choose who I want to fall in love with? My heart chose him and I can’t deny it if I want. I love him, Jaebum.’
Jaebum sighed. ‘I know. I just want to remind you and be prepared when that time coming.’
‘I know. I will do anything to protect our love.’


Mark and Jackson were having their lunch. 
‘Mark, what is your plan for Jinyoung upcoming birthday?
‘I don’t know yet. I think I want make it simple. Just the two of us. You have any idea?’
‘If you want it simple just celebrate it at home. You two can do whatever you want do.’ Jackson smirked.
‘Your head so dirty dude.’ Mark rolled his eyes, done with Jackson.
‘Hey, I was giving a suggestion. You just think it too far.’
‘Whatever. I’ll think myself.’ 
‘Whatever, Mark. I am sure you gonna do what I had said earlier.’ Jackson chuckles.
Jinyoung’s birthday.
Jinyoung was surprised of what Mark had prepared for him. It was simple but romantic and it left huge impact in Jinyoung heart, his heart was even more falling for Mark. Mark had prepared him a candle light dinner at his house. He was cooking by himself for the food. Now, they are resting on the mattress after finished their meal in each other embraces.
‘Mark, thank you for tonight. It was wonderful. I enjoyed it. I can’t remember when I had a birthday celebration last time.’
‘I’m glad you enjoy it and I feel relived I don’t make any mistake.’
‘You want to go home tonight or you want to stay?’
Jinyoung take a time to think.
‘Can I stay?’
‘Of course. Can we kiss?’
Jinyoung just chuckles at Mark demand but he didn’t deny it. 
Their lips meet with slow rhythm at first. Their pace changes with bolder where their tongue explored each other mouth to see who will pull away first. Mark was already on top of Jinyoung. His one hand at side of the head and another hand roaming his body. It was Jinyoung who pulled first. He pushed Mark a bit to stop him.
‘Mark… wait….’ His breath stuttered.
‘Sorry. Are you okay? We can stop here.’ Mark worried if he hurt Jinyoung.  
‘No. Don’t stop. I just need some oxygen to breathe.’ He awkwardly chuckles.
‘Really? Are okay if we go further than this?’ Mark asked.
Jinyoung nodded as he knew this will happen soon eventually.
‘I trust you Mark.’
Mark grinned widely and went for a peck before speak.
‘Thank you for trusting me.’

The room was filled with their passion of making love. Mark was very gentle and always look for Jinyoung reaction, afraid he will hurt him as this was their first making love. Jinyoung was going crazy with the pleasure he receives. It was hurt at first as he was adjusting to Mark size but it was not long until it changed into pleasure. He was Mark name everytime he drove into him. Mark who kept watching Jinyoung’s reaction had sent him shivered how a person can be this beautiful. 
Mark deeper his gun at faster move and he know he hit the right spot when Jinyoung was screamed and arched his back. He hit it until Jinyoung was cried mess and spill out of his seed on their stomach. He clenched his wall tightly around Mark’s and Mark already filled him with his. Mark fall on top of Jinyoung and his face buried between his shoulder and neck while kissing him. He was still inside Jinyoung. They are catching their breath after breathtaking making love session.   
Mark slowly remove from Jinyoung and look at his sweaty boyfriend. 
‘I Love you Jinyoung. So much.’ Mark said while look deep into Jinyoung eyes. 
‘I love you more.’ Jinyoung said as he bring their lips for a gentle kiss and pulled away.
‘Can we go clean ourselves? I feel sticky.’ Jinyoung said
Mark chuckles. ‘Yeah. Lets go.’ He lift Jinyoung in bridal style to the bathroom.
After they shower and wearing their clothes, they settle down back into the bed as they feel exhausted and they still had school tomorrow.
‘Jinyoung.’ 
‘Yes.’
‘I had something to give.’ Mark take his hand slip a silver ring at his finger with their name carved on it. 
‘It is beautiful.’ Jinyoung look at the ring and at his boyfriend, giving him a kiss.
‘Thank you Mark for today. I was totally enjoyed it. And I love you so much.’
‘You deserved it. If you happy, so am I. Lets go to sleep, shall we? You look like can’t open your eyes anymore.’
Jinyoung just nodded and slowly closed his eyes. They sleep in each other embraced.