Chapter 10

Promise

Jinyoung was trapped inside a room. He is frightended and worried, scared that his father will kill Mark. He feel angry about his father so much, it was him who made his mother didn’t live in this world anymore. Jinyoung wishes he could escape here and goes to Mark but he can’t because his hand was tightened too tight.

“Let me go”, Jinyoung screamed. “What do you want from me, let me go, you bastard”, he shouted again and there is a noise laugh made him noticed and shocked.

It was Momo.

“You think that I will let you go easily, Jinyoung-ssi?”, Momo smirked Jinyoung and laughed.

“, what have you done to my Mark huyng? Where is he?”, Jinyoung look at her with an angry face.

“Well, I am the one who pushed him tho, so maybe he is on the way to rescue you. Don’t worry, I’ll treat you well here. Now stay alone here”, Momo come to Jinyoung and was ready to sit on his lap.

Jinyoung at first use his leg to kick off her y face but that was no use. She was about to sit again where there is a loud noise come outside.

“GET OUT OF MY LOVE, YOU MOMO BICTH. STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE I WILL NOT LET YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS.”, Mark and Jaebum came first and he saw Jinyoung was there, with his crying eyes asking both of them to rescue.

“M…Mark….please…please help me…save me from here….”, Jinyoung burst into tears.

“I will come to you, I promise…”, Mark said to Jinyoung and Momo just want to vomit from their sweet conservation.

“Hey, , don’t get me easily from this if you don’t let Jinyoung go, I’m surely scratch your face here.”, Taehuyng speak out, very angry.

“Is that so, haha, well let’s see what can you do?”, Momo smirked and pretend to kiss Jinyoung.

 

Mark saw it and rushed to punch her face very fast and rapidly without saying a word. Jaebum, Jackson, Rap Monster and Suga were there to help him. Meanwhile, Jungkook is trying to cut the rope to save Mark’s lover.

“Are you alright, Jinyoung?”, Jungkook asked and checking his body,

“I’m okay. Thanks for rescue me”, Jinyoung smiled. Jungkook nodded his head and help Jinyoung to escape this place as soon as possible.

Mark and Jaebum are pulling Momo’s hair up and down while Suga keep punching her face. Momo scared and begging them for a life. Rap Monster heard that told them to let her go. Momo stands up, struggling walking away.

“I swear, I will get revenge to both of you. You’ll wait for this”, Momo hardly spoken because was punched by Mark.

“Try to do it. If you touch my love and my friends once again, I will call the police…”, Mark stermly said and the rest of them look at her as she walked away in pain.

 

After the fight was over, Mark rushed to Jinyoung and hugged him so tight. Jinyoung cried on Mark’s shoulder and panicking.

“It’s okay, Jinyoung ah.. I’m here to protect you, calm down”, Mark keep rubbing Jinyoung’s back and kissed on his forehead.

“M…Mark…don’t go…please….stay with me…”, Jinyoung cried and lost in word after the fight with Momo.

“I will…don’t worry, Jinyoung ah… I love you…”, Mark said again and Jinyoung kiss on his cheek, makes everyone feel sympathy about them.

“Mark…we will promise to protect Jinyoung and you too. Don’t worry…”, Suga speak up and everyone nodded in agreement.

They both smiled with their hands intertwined and back to home safely.

Mark knows Momo will have another plan to get her revenge with Jinyoung’s father, but as long as he loves Jinyoung so much, he promise to protect him and love him forever.