Chapter 7

Promise

Mark was walking home with Jinyoung by his side. Jinyoung agree to stay for the night at his place.  By the time they reached at the house, there was a lady standing at his door.

‘Momo?’ Mark called after he saw her face clearly.

‘Hi Mark. How are you? You must be Jinyoung right?’

‘What are you doing here? I don’t think we have any unfinished things. And how did you know his name?’

‘Nah. I just want to see you. Missing you, probably? But , I guess you had found someone else. Of course I know him. Who doesn’t know him and his father?’

‘Piss off. Get out of here. Don’t disturb us.’

Jinyoung who just stay silent, just watching at Mark’s side. He decided to stay silent, don’t want to meddle anything.

‘Do you think I will let you go leave me like that. No, Mark. If I don’t get you, anyone else including this guy don’t deserve you. I promise I will make you mine back.’

‘Its you don’t deserve me. I belong to Jinyoung and only him. You got no right to decide my life. Now excuse us to enjoy our time.’ Mark passed her and make into his house while dragging Jinyoung with him.

Mark enter the house and slammed it hard, then he went to living room and slouched his body on the sofa. He was so angry because of that  girl. This is first time Jinyoung saw Mark being this angry. He slowly reached to Mark and touch his shoulder.

‘Hey, Mark. are you okay? Calm down okay. You worried me.’

‘Yeah. I’m sorry for worried you. It just that, that always ruined everything. I don’t want to let her do again this time.’

‘Can I know what she did to you in the past? Only if you willing to tell me.’

‘of course. Why not. 2 years ago, we were decided to date each other. Everything seems fine until one day, when I want to surprise her by visiting her house, I saw she was busy making out with a guy. It was disgusting. Then she try to get back at me, but i am already move on and had found someone to replace her in my heart. She swore she will make anything to get me and will remove anyone that try to become close to me. She was truly did what she just swore. He ruined my relationship again. He seduced my partner until he was willing to sleep with her. And yes they did. They were having an intense while forcing me to watch their activity. It was terrible. I just don’t get it, why cant she leave me alone. I just-‘

Jinyoung starting to feel angry at that girl making Mark suffer all this time. He wrapped his arms around Mark body.

‘Shhh. Its okay. You don’t have to continue if it hurt you. I don’t like seeing you like this.’

 ‘Thank you, Jinyoung. I hope you be extra alert when she ever met you. And one more thing, don’t ever trust whatever she said.’

‘I know. You don’t have to tell me. But there is one problem, JAebum said she knows my father. How can he know her? I never saw her before.’

‘Her family was a biggest Mafia in Japan. She was also involved in her family job. I think maybe your father and her parents know each other. If she tell your father about us, did your father will really hunted us down?’

‘That what I was afraid of. I don’t want this happen. Can we stay strong together, Mark? I don’t want us separate.’

‘Me either Jinyoung. But we will face this together. I love you so much to let you go.’

‘I love you too and I will never ever let you go.’

They went to sleep without doing anything because their mind still mingle with the information they get.