Chapter 6

Promise

Mark wokes up with happy mode on his face. Although he is still sleepy, but since they have to go to school, they need to prepare for class. Mark look at Jinyoung who is sleeping next to him, smiling and kiss the top of his head. Jinyoung wiggled and open his eyes, saw Mark is looking at him.

“Morning baby”, Jinyoung kiss Mark’s nose and giggled.

“Morning. Let’s get up or we will be late”, Mark brushed Jinyoung’s fringe and they both smiled.

“Okay. You go firsr and I’ll come after you”, Jinyoung smiled again with him and Mark kiss his forehead.

“I love you”, they both put forehead together.

“I love you too”, then Jinyoung woke up with the help of Mark.  They both went to bathroom to prepare for the 1st period of class ( after they do a little ). Mark give backpack to Jinyoung and they both hold hand ready to go to school.

 

In class – with Jackson and Jaebum

“Yo, Mark. Glad you are here. And someone looks like that he can’t walk”, Jackson smirked when Mark and Jinyoung came.

“Yah, stop teasing Jinyoung, Jack.”, Jaebum nagged at Jackson and they both shyly.

“By the way, what happended? Why did you call us?”, Mark asked Jaebum.

“I want to talk to you something. Can we go out?”, Jaebum suggested and Mark nodded.

At the playground

“Mark, are you happy with Jinyoung?”, Jaebum asked Mark at the behind of school

“Of course. I love him and he loves me”, Mark smiled and Jaebum just sighed.

“I warned you to protect Jinyoung. There is someone who is looking at Jinyoung as you know”

“You mean who?”, Mark concerned.

“Momo – your ex girlfriend. She’s back…”, Jaebum stated his bestfriend makes Mark shiver. “She is looking at you two. She is the enemy of your’s father. You have to protect Jinyoung because if she told to Jinyoung’s father, you both will die”.