Chapter 8

Promise

Times get day by day and their loves is still going too strong. Mark was so blessed to have Jinyoung by his side. All the friends know they love each other, but they warned both, especially his lover, to be more careful because Momo can get revenge to him.
Mark wakes up with Jinyoung is still sleeping by his side. He smiled and look at Jinyoung, he is so beautiful, like an angel is falling from heaven. Mark kiss on top of his forehead and waiting to him wake up. Jinyoung wiggled for a bit and open his eyes, he saw Mark is seeing him with his eyes of love.
“Wake up, my baby”, Mark brush his hair again and kiss on his nose.
“What time is it, Mark?”, Jinyoung is still in sleepy voice made Mark chuckled.
“Today is a day off. So I want take you to go out. Will you come with me?”, Mark asked him and Jinyoung hummed for a while..
“But I’m still sleepy, Markie. Can’t we just cuddle for a while and then we go out tonight then?”, he pleaded with his puppy eyes and Mark can’t stand it but kissing his lips.
“Sure baby. Let me hug you for a while and we will go out tonight”, Mark said and he hugged Jinyoung. They both fall asleep with each other arms.

It was already 6pm and they both sleeping. A loud ringtone makes Mark wake up suddenly. He picked up the call, and it was from the noisy friend – Jackson.
“Yo, where are you? Wanna go out with me tonight?”, Jackson asked him.
“Uh, I was intend to go to ask you, man. Come over to my house tonight okay. Bring Jaebum with you too, man.”, Mark said smoothly not try to wake his baby up.
“Okay, I’ll come. Tell Jinyoung that we’ll come over okay”, Mark hummed with a “yes” and he put the phone down.
Jackson and Jaebum came to Mark’s house for a party. They having a barbecue outside the yawn. Jaebum is grilling meat while Mark is trying to help him. Jackson and Jinyoung is having conservation and laughing non-stop. The dinner came after that and 4 men is sitting around the corner to having a party.
“Sooooooooooo…..how was the relationship?”, Jaebum smirked and saw Jinyoung’s face right now. He is shy and keep his head down.
“Well…uh…it was fun anyway. Thank you for asking”, Jinyoung put one meat into his mouth.
“Mark.. please take care of Jinyoung well.. If he have something suffered, that means I’m gonna punch you when I can. Remember?”, Jaebum knows Mark loves Jinyoung so much and he is Jaebum’s little brother.

“I will…thanks buddy”, Mark said.
“I saw Momo yesterday. She looks like she is hating on me”, Jinyoung suddenly spoken up about the problem. Jackson and Jaebum looked up at him. 

“Did she hurt you anywhere?”, Jackson asked Jinyoung.
“No, but she warned me that she know Jaebum’s father and they might kill me if I love him…
I’m so scared and lost…”, Jinyoung burst out of tears and Mark look at him.
“Jinyoung, I’ll promise not to let you go. I will find her and get her into jail. I will make this end as soon as possible..Promise me, you have to trust me...okay?”, Mark kissed on his forehead and Jinyoung nodded.
“Get that , Mark. She is so annoyed”, Jackson speaks along with him and Mark only nodded at his bestfriend.
“I will…”,
Suddenly there is a strange noise distracted four of them. Mark and Jackson looked around to see what happended while Jaebum is protecting Jinyoung behind them. The noise went louder and louder and it is come to Mark’s house. The noise bomb went up and they run away to hide.
“Run now.”, Mark screamed and three of them starting to run.
Noise is coming anywhere. Everyone is scared and tragetic. Some people are also crying and begging so much. Mark is holding Jinyoung’s hand, assuring him that it will be alright. Another bomb is exploding again and this time it almost went to Jinyoung.
“Jinyoung, watch out”, Jackson shouted.
Jinyoung looked back and saw the bomb is coming to him. He screamed and Mark and Jaebum put his own body to protect him. Meanwhile Jackson put the gun out and shoot the bomb. “What the hell is going on here? Did someone planning something?”, he thought.
Meanwhile, Mark and Jaebum is looking over of Jinyoung body. Jinyoung is hit in his arm, but just a little. He looks very painful. Mark hold him and kissed the top of his head. “It’s okay, I’m here”, while rubbing his back. Jinyoung is still panicking in Mark’s arms and cried so loud.
“Did the bomb hit you somewhere”, Mark asked and Jinyoung just shake his head. He thankful for not letting his lover hurt like that.
Just then, Jackson rushed to Jinyoung and Jaebum followed him.
“Jinyoung, are you alright?”, Jackson came to Jinyoung’s place after the bomb was over.
“I’m alright. You’re okay?”, Jinyoung asked.
“Yours is important..”, Jackson said and he smiled.

“I swear if I know someone hurt Jinyoung or Mark, I will kill them”, Jaebum groaned himself and Mark look at Jaebum without saying a word…
Looking at Jinyoung who is still scared about this revenge makes Mark’s heart really hurt. Mark hugged him really tight and kiss again on the top of his head “I’m right here besides you, Jinyoung while he is thought to himself …
“I will find who hurt Jinyoung and makes the suffer to death”… Mark said and he feel asleep with Jinyoung while his hand is still holding him.