Chapter 12

Promise

Mark is going out at night with JB and Jackson when three of them heard someone voice near the tree behind school. They both stopped and come to hear the voice of whose is speaking. Mark gapsed when he realized the familiar, it’s Momo and Mark’s dad. Mark told them to peak slowly to look at them, and feel shivered from what they heard their conversation.

“I need you to kill Jinyoung for me. I will pay for you if you do that”, it’s Momo voice speak up.

“How much?”, a man speaking up, it’s Jinyoung’s dad.

“I will pay for you the highest price. I can’t stand of seeing Mark and Jinyoung being happy too much. It’s makes my eyes gross so much”, Momo said which Mark wants to come and smash her right now but Jackson stop him from what he doing.

“Haha, I will do it for you, just to make you happy, Momo. Don’ worry. I will”, Mark’s dad smiled and Momo smiled very evil.

“You know I can trust on you, Mr. Park. Kill him as soon as possible”, Momo said, and Jinyoung’s dad smile evily. 

 

They both really freaking scared and worried for Jinyoung after they heard their conversation.

“Damn, Momo”, Mark anger said out. Jackson and JB can see through Mark eyes that he really care for his lover.

“What are we going to do now?”, Jackson asked both of them. “Jinyoung may be in danger now. We should protect him”.

“You’re right. We can’t tell Jinyoung about this too. It will be dangerous for him”, JB added and Jackson nodded without noticing Mark is really silent all the time.

“Mark, what should we do now? I’m so worried…”, JB asked and he didn’t say anything.

JB know there is something about Mark’s eyes. He shouldn’t let Mark tell Jinyoung now about this, he will lost and will broke up with him. So Mark have to do something to protect Jinyoung and their love. But what can he do when Jinyoung is trusting him and love him unconditionally?

That night, he can’t sleep. He feel so worried about his love for Jinyoung. What if Jinyoung will break up with him, he might get hurt and can’t do anything. Mark look at the sky at night and always pray to God that Jinyoung will be saved in his arms and love him forever.

“Jinyoung ah, no matter what happens, please always believe me… I will try to save you and our love…”, Mark whispered into his sleep and he didn’t have any clue of not knowing JB and Jackson are telling their friends about the plan to protect Jinyoung at any costs .  

 

Jinyoung is walking around the street in the afternoon to buy some food so he can cook for Mark on a special day. Tonight they will celebrate 3 months being together.  Jinyoung feel so blessed to being love from his friends and his lover, and he wished these feelings will never stop no matter how dangerous they are going to get. Jinyoung was walking to go home when he saw a message from Mark. He opened and smile at the text.

From: Your love Mark.

Waiting you tonight at home. I miss you already. I love you so much. XOXO

Jinyoung smiled at the text from his cute baby. He can be strong but being baby when he besides him. Jinyoung finished his buying goods and he is ready to go home. He look at the watch – it is 6:30PM, he smiled and walk along the way home to see Mark tonight.

“Markeu, where are you? I’m home”, Jinyoung go inside that house and he stopped at the moments when he heard the music comes from the kitchen. He walkled into the stove and saw the candles are really bright and shine. Mark came out from the kitchen with the cake, smilling brightly at him.

“Happy anniversary, my love”, Mark spoken out from the kitchen with a cake that made Jinyoung cried. Mark put the cake down and hugged him.

“Thank you so much, Mark. I’m so happy”, Jinyoung said and Mark kiss on his forehead.

“Me too, Jinyoung”, Mark smiled. “Now, let’s eat dinner. I’m hungry”, Mark pouted and pointed out his stomach is starving for food gives Jinyoung a chuckle laugh.  They both went to the kitchen and cook some good meals for dinner.

Mark and Jinyoung eat happily together while they talked about their life for what did they done last week. They also talked about what they are going to do in the future of being toghether. Mark know Jinyoung still worried about their love so he assure Jinyoung that everything will be fine as long as Jinyoung is next to him. They both listening to music and singing along happily after dinner. Their friends are also send them congratulation message makes them laughed a lot.

That night, they both cuddle on the bed with Jinyoung is resting on his shoulder and Mark is kissing him in every place of his body. Jinyoung look at Mark and kiss on his nose.

“I love you, Jinyoung”, Mark said while looking into his eyes “I know you’re still scared but trust me. Whatever happens, I will always come to find you and protect you.”. he said and Jinyoung smiled and kiss on Mark’s top of his head.

“I’ll always love you and trust of you Mark. Always together to againist the world, for our love and for us…”, Jinyoung said while he kiss on Mark cheek and he smled. Suddenly, his hand wandering around Mark’s body which Mark let out a groan and stop Jinyoung’s hand. Jinyoung look at his eyes with a lustful action makes him really confused.

“Jinyoung….”, Mark look up at him but he didn’t say anything, keep moving his hand into Mark’s body. Mark suddenly feel something about him, it’s so pure and nature. Mark breath and shuttered for a while before speak up and he look at Jinyoung’s eyes.

“Jinyoungie…. Are….are you sure… Do….do you want to do this….”, Mark asked again because he don’t want to hurt him again.

“Mark….I love you and you love me too… “I want you, Mark. I want your body feel close to me, I’m scared that..we are not being together for this time so….”, Jinyoung said and bite Mark’s neck.

“I’m scared if I hurt you again”, Mark entertwined their hands together and Jinyoung smiled at his lover.

“I trust you Mark…”, Jinyoung kiss on his neck and Mark let out of his breath.

“I love you…”, Mark smiled and he can feel Jinyoung’s heartbeat right now.

“Me too, Mark, my love. I love you so much”, he smiled and kiss Mark’s lips

That night they both feel the love of each other in the night of the candles and music. Mark is ing and pumping into Jinyoung’s body while he was trying to scream his lover name until they’re out of breath. They make love like there’s no other tomorrow, they only know that in their both eyes they only have each other. Mark is realeasing his organism into Jinyoung body. They both covered with sweat and blood on their body, but they really don’t care. Mark bite on Jinyoung’s neck makes him successfully scream in pain.

“Ah….M-Mar…Mark, please, harder…I….I want more…Arghhhhhhh”

“Jinyoungie,….relax baby….you’re so tight and warm….agrghhhhhhhhhh”, Mark scream as much he pumped his body into Jinyoung’s.

They both feeling their love so passionate and crazily.

 

After ing his seed into Jinyoung’s body, both of them feeling exhausted and tired. Mark turn around to see his lover is sleeping soundly, he giggled for a bit and slowly kissed on his forehead.

“Goodnight, my baby”. He whisper to him very smoothly on his ear ““I love you so much, Jinyoung. I’ll protect you forever. I promise”, he smiled and kiss on the top of his head and went to sleep together with him. \