Distractions [Part 1]

My Inmate Tried to Me
Infinite and their managers went to see the CEO of Woollim the next day after their visit to the police station.

"So someone that looks like Sungjong took $20,000 from the bank?" The CEO, who will be referred to as Mr. Woollim, said.

"Well technically it was $21,567.89." Dongwoo answered.

"Yes, that's correct sir." Jungryul confirmed as he glared at Dongwoo.

"Well, we are in a huge predicament." Mr. Woollim mumbled. "What to do..."

"Well what do you think we should do sir?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm thinking! Shush!" Mr. Woollim waved his hand at Woohyun. Woohyun just pouted in response before going off to wander around the CEO's office.

"The police officer told us that we can only get him out if we have proof that he didn't do it." Sunggyu informed.

"That's going to be quite difficult." Mr. Woollim nodded. "First, let's find out wh—"

Mr. Woollim was cut off by a loud crashing noise. Everyone in the room turned towards the source to see Woohyun smiling sheepishly.

"Hi guys." Woohyun made a heart with his hands causing everyone to cringe.

"We let him loose for five seconds and already he breaks something." Myungsoo and Sungyeol snickered to each other.

"That was my favorite vase..." Mr. Woollim mumbled to himself as he stared at the shattered pieces on the ground next to Woohyun. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself. Why were these idiotic boys allowed to debut again?

"As you were saying sir?" Ryoan urged, trying to distract the unhappy man and glaring at Woohyun right after.

"As I was saying, we need to find out where Sungjong was at during the time of the robbery. Hopefully we can have proof that he was elsewhere and then Sungjong will be in the clear." Mr. Woollim explained.

"That's easier said than done." Howon sighed. "How would we know where he was at that time?"

"Good luck trying to figure it out." Mr. Woollim said before ushering the boys out of the room. "Go do that while I talk to your managers and deal with the press."

The door was then slammed in the boys' faces. They all gathered in a mini circle and started to discuss what they should do.

"So, do you guys happen to know where he was at that time?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Aren't you the leader? Shouldn't you know?" Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu shrugged. "Did he have a schedule that day?"

"I don't think so." Dongwoo shook his head as he thought back to the day the incident had occured. "Only Woohyun and Hoya did, I think."

"I was in Japan for filming so I wouldn't know." Myungsoo informed.

"I was at home with Sungyeol and Dongwoo," Sunggyu said, "But I don't think Sungjong was with us."

"Where did he go?" Howon asked. Everyone else just shrugged.

"Aish, he just had to make it harder on himself didn't he?" Sungyeol groaned. "Why didn't he just stay at home that day?"

"Because if he did, this situation wouldn't be happening and this story wouldn't have been written, duh!" Woohyun smirked when he saw Sungyeol roll his eyes.

"Hm, I think he said that he was going to go visit someone that day." Dongwoo forced himself to think.

"You look constipated!" Woohyun started laughing, which in turn caused Sungyeol to laugh as well. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes at the pair while Howon stared in amusement.

"Do you know who he visited?" Sunggyu asked, ignoring the immature children that he calls s.

"I think he went to go see one of the MBLAQ members." Dongwoo guessed.

"Let's go see them then. The security system should have recordings of who went in and out right?" Myungsoo inquired. "Why don't we just find a tape of that moment and clear his name?"

"That's genius! How come we didn't think of that?" Dongwoo smacked his fist in his palm.

"Because you're Dongwoo." Myungsoo smirked, making Dongwoo pout very adorably like the Kenyan that he is.

"Meanie ." Dongwoo mumbled under his breath as he followed the rest of the members out of the building.

"Hm, MBLAQ's dorm is pretty far from here if we go by foot." Howon pointed out.

"True." Woohyun nodded. "We could use the manager's van. We just need his keys. Dongwoo can drive."

"How would we get the keys? We can't just go up to Jungryul hyung and say 'Oh hey hyung, can we borrow your keys so we can take a joy ride down to MBLAQ's dorms?' He's not going to give them to us!" Sunggyu said.

"Aish... Someone needs to go distract him and get them then." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol nodded slowly as a plan formulated in his head, causing him to grin evilly.

This didn't go unnoticed by the rest as they began sighing and shaking their heads, "Oh no."

"I have a plan on how to get the keys."

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"What do you two want?" The CEO and managers looked at Dongwoo and Sungyeol weirdly when they peeped the room, looking highly suspicious.

"Uh, we just had a question." Dongwoo grinned as they fully entered the room, closing the door behind them.

As Dongwoo was rambling on and on, Sungyeol spotted the keys to the  van dangling from Jungryul's belt loop. 'Bingo!'

"And so we were wondering..." Dongwoo continued on slowly, causing everyone else in the room, except for Sungyeol, to get really irritated.

"Just hurry up! We don't have all day." Hyoan rushed.

"Hyung." Sungyeol smiled as he and Dongwoo walked over to Jungryul. Dongwoo started to massage the manager's shoulders.

"We were just wondering if you would like to join us for dinner at the dorm tonight." Dongwoo grinned as he moved to the front of his manager.

Jungryul just continued to look at the two very suspiciously. "Why are you suddenly asking me to join you for dinner? You guys always tell me to hurry up and get out of you dorm at that time of day."

"Well we just wanted to appreciate you for being such an awesome manager." Sungyeol grinned.

"Hey, you're not going to invite us?" Geonam raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. Sorry." Sungyeol quickly replied before grabbing Dongwoo's arm and pulling the older boy towards the door. "Welp, we have to go now, bye!"

"Wait just one moment." Jungryul's voice halted the two in their tracks.

'Crap. Did he find out?' Sungyeol bit his lip in anticipation.

"Don't get side-tracked and just go straight to MBLAQ's dorm okay? You guys have money for the bus right?" Jungryul asked.

"Uh... No we don't actually." Sungyeol mentally started to grin his mischievous grin.

"Here." The CEO gave Sungyeol some bills. "This should be enough to cover the bus fees right?"

"Thank you sir!" Sungyeol and Dongwoo bowed quickly as they took the money and dashed out of the room back to where the other members were.


"Well?" Sunggyu looked at the two panting boys when they came into view. "How did it go?"

"I got them." Sungyeol grinned as he dangled the keys in the air. "Dongwoo was distracting him and I was able to snatch them. I thought we almost got caught though! He stopped us when we were about to leave. But hey, we got money for food!"

"Manager gave you money? He never does that." Woohyun looked skeptically at Sungyeol.

"Bus money from the CEO." Sungyeol started cackling. "Now it goes to food!"

"Let's get going before they catch us." Howon reminded. They all dashed quickly to the van and held onto their seats in fear as Dongwoo started to back out of the parking space.

Not even a minute into their mission yet and Dongwoo had reversed into a pole. "!"

"Hey, be careful!" Sungyeol warned as he tried to calm himself. "Hyung's going to know we took the van if you leave a mark! I want to live to see the end of this week!"

"We can just tell him some cat ran by and clawed at it. No big deal." Woohyun shrugged.

"Okay, shush. Let the pro concentrate on driving." Dongwoo took a deep breath before continuing to reverse the van, successfully this time and continued driving down the road.

"At this pace we might as well walk there." Myungsoo sighed. "I think walking would be faster."

"Hey, hey!" Sungyeol shouted as he started to hit Dongwoo's shoulder repeatedly and pointed to an area up ahead on the right side of the road.

"Ow! Watch it!" Dongwoo glanced between the rear view mirror and the road. "I'm trying to drive!"

"Stop the van over there!" Sungyeol frantically pointed to the area that he kept his eyes on the entire time.

Dongwoo looked to where Sungyeol was pointing. "Now? But we need to get to MBLAQ's dorm."

"Go there. Now." If Sungyeol's intense staring could burn holes, Dongwoo's head would be burnt to a crisp by now.

"Fine, geez." Dongwoo sighed before turning right to where Sungyeol had requested.

~인피니트~

I'm disappointed with the lack of response for the previous chapter ):

so comment please! [Good] comments = faster update