Fun and Games

My Inmate Tried to Me

Since I can't find chapter thirteen, I will summarize it with as much detail as possible for you guys (Sorry, but I reallly don't want to retype this chapter. I will retype the chapter some other time)... Chapter 14 will be posted right after.. The last two chapters will be posted in the next two days.

 

~ s u m m a r y ~

 

Niel drags Sungjong out to the Survival Grounds. They see everyone gathered around Seunggi inside a painted rectangle thing (sort of like a basketball court I guess). They are all going to be playing dodgeball. Once they split up into the two teams (Team one: Rain, Niel, Brian, Sungjong, Hwanghee, etc... Team Two: Seunggi and other people that aren't mentioned are on the other team.) Se7en isn't playing and is the referee in the game.

 

Not five minutes later, almost everyone has been hit with the ball and is out. The only remaining players are:

Team one: Rain, Brian, Niel, Sungjong, and... idk if Hwanghee was still in or not. Let's just say it's just those five then.

Team two: Seunggi and.. a couple other guys I believe.

 

So Rain wants to take Seunggi out. He lets Niel deal with the other remaining guys. However, one of them accidentally hits Brian with the ball. All the prisoners on the sidelines get ready to run and take cover (while the guards watch on amused) because they are afraid of what Brian is capable of doing when he gets pissed off. What surprised and relieved them was that Brian just pouted and stomped off because he got out.

 

So Rain is preparing to smash the ball into Seunggi's face, with Sungjong on his back. Sungjong taps Rain on the shoulder and requests to throw the ball at Seunggi. So Rain says 'oh alright' or something along the lines of that and gives the ball to Sungjong since Sungjong hadn't had the chance to throw the ball yet. Sungjong gets off of Rain's back and rolls the ball across the court over to Seunggi. The ball taps Seunggi lightly on the foot. Se7en declares that Seunggi is out and that the game is over. Se7en then leaves to go to sleep.

 

Niel shouts at Sungjong saying that Sungjong could have used this chance to cause lots of damage to Seunggi. Sungjong replies with.. something... and then the guards give instructions to the prisoners on what to do now that the game is over. They made all the prisoners grab a mop and a bucket of water to wipe down the prison. The prisoners spent several hours doing so. The prison was then completely spotless and clean as the Sungjong collapses on the floor, complaining that he was tired.

 

(Idk if anything happened between my previous paragraph and the next paragraph)

 

While the prisoners were cleaning, an unknown prisoner was talking to another prisoner that was snorting a white substance. The unknown prisoner told the other to tell Rain that "everything has been prepared." The unknown prisoner is revealed in the next chapter (or ch. 15, I don't remember) as Se7en since he had left the Survival Grounds first, saying that he was going to go sleep. The unknown prisoner, after giving instructions to the other, said that he was going to go sleep. If you paid attention to what had happened earlier in the chapter, you would be able to possibly conclude that it was Se7en since (for some reason) all he happens to do is sleep.

 

And that ends my summary.. I don't think anything else happened.

For those that were able to read the actual chapter: If you remembered something else in the chapter that I didn't put in the summary, please leave it in a comment so that I can add it to this. Thanks~

 

I sort of scanned over this and it reminds me of the way sparknotes is written -___- lol

 

For those that want to try finding their lost chapters, please click here: Recover~