Visitors

My Inmate Tried to Me
"Prisoner number 18492, you have a visitor."

"What?" Sungjong gave the security guard a confused look. The guard just rolled his eyes.

"I think that's you." Rain said.

"Oh." Sungjong nodded and followed after the guard. "Do you know who the visitor is?" The guard didn't bother answering Sungjong, making him huff in frustration. "The guard that I talked to last time was nicer." The guard still didn't say anything.

When they got to the visitor room, Sungjong entered into his assigned cubicle and saw the members of Infinite.

"Sungjong!" They all grinned and hugged the boy.

"Yah! Get off me!" Sungjong shoved them off, causing them to pout. "Where the hell have you guys been? No one came to visit me!"

"About that..." Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head.

"I don't care what your reason is." Sungjong pouted. "You guys didn't even try to get me out. Do you know what I went through the past three days?!"

"Yah, calm down. Don't talk to your elders like that." Sunggyu hit the back of the maknae's head.

"Yeah, we've been trying to get you out." Dongwoo contributed. "We're not completely useless."

"Uh huh." Sungjong rolled his eyes. "That's why I'm still in this jail."

"We're working on it so don't complain." Woohyun shoved the petite boy.

"So how has life been?" Sungyeol asked. "Did you make any friends?"

"It could be better." Sungjong shrugged. "I guess I made several friends, if that's what you could call them."

"Tell us about it then." Woohyun grinned. "Let's see the you have to go through while we have to work out asses off trying to get you out."

Sunggyu smacked the back of Woohyun's head. "Don't make the situation worse."

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "I'm sharing a cell with this guy named Rain. He's really nice to me. He normally saves the food for me at our meals when I don't get to the cafeteria in time. There's also this guy named Niel. He's really... gay. I don't know what else to say about him other than that."

"Does he try to hit on you or anything?" Myungsoo asked.

"No. He's like a girl's gay best friend." Sungjong said.

"So you're technically saying you're a girl." Woohyun said.

"No!" Sungjong glared at Woohyun and mumbled, "Stupid tree."

"Yah! I heard that!" Woohyun glared back.

"Continue..." Howon rolled his eyes at the two.

"Anyways... I usually hang out with either Rain or Niel." Sungjong continued. "Niel shares a room with this guy named Hwanhee. Hwanhee's pretty nice too. I don't talk to him much though. There's this other guy named Brian too. I don't know who's more gay, Brian or Niel..."

"Brian's gay too?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I witnessed Rain and Brian doing 'it' in the bathroom when I was showering. Not a great experience to witness live gay ." Sungjong shivered at the unpleasant memory. "Apparently they alot in my cell too so I'm scared about sleeping in there."

"Yah! Lee Sungjong. Watch your language." The leader scolded. "It seems like your vocabulary is slowly deteriorating ever since you got arrested."

"Not my fault everyone swears like sailors in here." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"He's gotten ruder too." Woohyun mentioned. "Don't talk to Gyu-hyung like that kid."

Sungjong rolled his eyes and continued on, "I also met this guy named Seunggi. He seems nice but Niel told me he beat Niel up."

"Ooh, fights." Dongwoo grinned. "Are the fights any good?"

"It wasn't a fight." Sungjong clarified. "They were doing it and Seunggi beat him up after. I've learned that Seunggi likes it rough."

"You've met a lot of gay people in the past several days more than you have your entire life haven't you?" Sungyeol laughed.

"Yeah, basically." Sungjong nodded. "So what's up with you guys? What have you been doing while I'm in jail?"

"It's because of you that we had to stay up for two days straight looking at security tapes to try and prove you innocent." Woohyun complained.

"What?" Sungjong looked at Woohyun weirdly.

"We went to MBLAQ's dorm to see if they can confirm that you were at their dorm the day that 'you' stole money from the bank." Sunggyu made air quotes when refering to the bank incident. "Unfortunately they're in Japan so we had to go through the surveillance tapes."

"Two days straight Sungjong, two days straight!" Woohyun shouted as he held two fingers in front of Sungjong's face.

"Okay, I get it!" Sungjong glared.

"The videos didn't help though." Howon sighed. "We couldn't find the tape from the day the incident happened. It's like that tape disappeared."

"Damn it!" Sungjong pouted.

"Language!" Sunggyu glared.

"So we're still looking for evidence that you didn't steal the money." Myungsoo sighed. "After we get you out, you're paying for our spa treatments."

"I never agreed to that." Sungjong frowned.

"Do you want to continue to stay in here?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

Sungjong folded his arms in front of his chest and stomped his foot in displeasure. "Fine. Deal."

"What if..." Howon spoke but stopped.

"What?" Sunggyu motioned for the dance machine to continue.

Howon bit his lip as he hesitated to continue. "What if... we don't get Sungjong out?"

The question caused everyone to go silent. They had tried to not think about this possibility.

"Well..." Woohyun said. All eyes went on Woohyun as everyone waited for his words. "If that happens, for Sungjong."

"Yah!" Sunggyu smacked the back of Woohyun's head another time. Everyone had actually thought the stupid tree had something wise to say for once. They should have known better. Once a stupid tree, always a stupid tree.

"I'm never going to get out of here." Sungjong sighed. "Not with hyungs like you guys."

"Thanks for having faith in us." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well you guys aren't making any progress." Sungjong pointed out. "Might as well just wait for two years when they let me go."

"Two years?" Sungyeol's jaw dropped. "That's too long! What is Infinite going to do in the meantime?"

"We could finish our military requirements." Woohyun grinned.

"Just stop talking Hyunnie." Sunggyu sighed. Woohyun began giggling like a schoolgirl when he heard his nickname.

Sungjong gave Woohyun a weird look before giving the rest a questioning glance.

"He gets like that everytime Sunggyu-hyung calls him that." Howon shook his head.

"It's really funny." Dongwoo started laughing which only made Woohyun's giggling turn into full out laughter as he tried to imitate the dino boy's contagious laugh.

'I'm surrounded by idiots.' Sungjong groaned.

"Don't worry," Hoya smiled as he put a hand on the younger boy's shoulder. "We'll get you out, so just hang on for now."

Sungjong smiled at his hyung's encouraging words. Well, he smiled until Dongwoo ruined the moment.

"After all, we have two years right?" Dongwoo grinned, not noticing that Sungjong went back into his depressed state.

"Yeah, two years..." Sungjong sighed as he stared at the ceiling.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

"How was it?" Rain asked when Sungjong came back to the cell.

"It was nice to see my hyungs again." Sungjong smiled as he laid down on his bed. He looked over at Rain. "Rain?"

"Hm?" Rain moved his attention from his booklet to Sungjong.

"Do you get any visitors?"

"I used to." Rain answered.

"They don't come anymore?" Sungjong frowned. Rain didn't answer and went back to looking at his book. 'Maybe I shouldn't have asked... He doesn't look as happy now...' Sungjong stopped looking at Rain and stared at the ceiling.

"I guess you could say that they don't come anymore." Rain finally said after a while. "It's more like they can't come anymore."

"Oh..." Sungjong nodded.

"I'm not going to say any more." Rain sighed as he put away his notebook.

"Okay..." Sungjong nodded. 'I wonder why...?'

~인피니트~

Remember to comment!~ (: comments motivate me