Preferences

My Inmate Tried to Me
"Three days..." Sungjong muttered to himself as he glared at his reflection in the cracked mirror in the bathroom. "Three ing days and I'm still in here."

Sungjong huffed and puffed to himself, clearly displeased with the current situation and turned away from the mirror. He glared at nothing in particular before he took the towel that was placed around his neck and threw it to the ground, stomping on it continuously to take out his frustrations.

"Stupid hyungs!" Sungjong growled. "Can't even do a simple task as to get me out!"

The other prisoners that were currently showering gave him a weird look as he continued on with his tantrum. They then disregarded it and went back to their business.

"And the CEO!" Sungjong continued on as he took the towel and threw it at the wall. "Can't he just get some money and bail me out?!"

Sungjong continued to abuse the towel as a certain prisoner watched on in amusement.

"What did that towel ever do to you?" he asked.

"What's it to you?!" Sungjong glared up at the person before realizing who it was. "Oh, it's you... Don't talk to me!"

Sungjong strutted away angrily and chucked the towel into a laundry bin near the door. The person followed after, holding in his laughter because of how adorable Sungjong was when he's angry. The pout that his lips were in was just so cute!

"And why should I not talk to you?" He walked side by side with the pissed off boy.

"Because some people told me not to talk to you." Sungjong answered.

"Aren't you talking to me right now?" He mused.

"..." Sungjong stopped walking as he realized what the person said. "Augh, leave me alone Seunggi!"

"Don't worry puppy, I don't bite," Seunggi laughed before adding, "hard..."

Sungjong glared at the corner of his eye and turned the corner, not really sure where he was headed.

"I'm serious!" Seunggi insisted. "I don't know what your friends have been telling you but I'm not that bad."

"Sure you're not." Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Why am I still talking to you?!"

Seunggi frowned. "What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you..." Sungjong mumbled almost inaudibly.

"Well you make it seem like you do." Seunggi frowned. "If you don't hate me, then why do you always avoid talking to me?"

"Because of what you did to Niel." Sungjong said. "So I don't want to get involved with people like you."

"Niel?" Seunggi stopped walking and furrowed his eyebrows. He realized Sungjong was still walking and caught up to him. "Hey wait, I didn't do anything to Niel."

"Sure you didn't." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious!" Seunggi said as he placed a hand on Sungjong's shoulder to stop him from walking. "I never did anything to him."

"That's not what he told me." Sungjong said.

"What did he tell you?"

"I'm not involved so don't ask me. Go ask him yourself." Sungjong brushed off the hand and left a confused looking Seunggi standing alone in the hall.

"Really..." Sungjong shook his head disapprovingly. "Is he that bad? Using someone for and then tossing them aside like nothing ever happened and then forgetting about it."

"Hey Jonggie!" Niel glomped the boy that was in semi-deep thought.

"Hey Niel." Sungjong sighed.

"Is something wrong?"

"Not really." Sungjong shrugged. "I just saw Seunggi."

"Did you talk to the bastard?" Niel asked cautiously.

"Just a bit." Sungjong admitted. "But he wouldn't leave me alone."

"I'll bash his face in if he ever does anything to you." Niel declared. "What did he say to you?"

"Well I told him that I was told not to talk to him and then he told me he never did anything to you."

"Lies." Niel scoffed. "After all that he tells you he did nothing? What a bastard."

Sungjong nodded in agreement as the two approached Sungjong's cell. "I'll see you later at lunch."

"Okay, bye." Niel waved as he skipped off.

Sungjong entered the cell and hopped on his bed. "Hey Rain."

"Hey." he smiled as he put down his magazine, acknowledging Sungjong's presence. "What are you up to?"

"Not much." Sungjong shrugged as he took out his notebook. "I just finished showering and walking around so I was going to write for a bit. What about you?"

"Just looking through my magazine." Rain said from his bed as he propped his head up with his hand.

Sungjong grabbed the pen and began writing.

Pooooki!! Annyeong!~

My hyungs are idiots... They can't even do something so simple like getting me out of jail. Why am I still in here?! >< I want lemon candy! T^T

Rain is staring at me again... I'd stare at myself too if I was him but why does he keep staring? o.O


"Rain? Why do you always stare at me?" Sungjong asked.

"Well that's simple." Rain smirked. "You're really pretty."

Sungjong nodded slowly and went back to writing.

Well I asked him why and he told me it was because I'm pretty. I am, aren't I? Way prettier than a lot of girls too, which I find a little weird. Oh well, it gives me the privilege of bring able to rub it in their faces. ^^

Hyungs came to visit me earlier. They were useless. Apparently if they can't get me out, I'm stuck in here until my serving time is over -_- Thinking about it makes me want to destroy another towel.

Okay, I said I'd stare at myself because I'm awesome like that, but Rain is getting really creepy. I think I just saw him his lips...

Sungjong put the book away and when he looked up he saw Rain standing right next to his bed, causing him to jump.

"You scared me!" Sungjong clutched his chest. "When did you get there?"

"Just now." Rain shrugged.

"Do you need something?"

"No." Rain said and carassed Sungjong's cheek with the back of his hand. "You have really soft skin..."

"..." Sungjong stared at the hand that was retracted and cleared his throat.

Rain continued to stand there smiling. Sungjong smiled back and was slowly getting creeped out, well, more creeped out than earlier.

"I'm going to go out for a bit." Rain stretched his arms above his head and left the cell. "See you later y."

"What was that all about?" Sungjong mumbled to himself. Something from the other side of the room caught his eye and he strolled over to Rain's bed to see what it was. "Oh, it's the magazine he was looking at."

Sungjong picked up the magazine and flipped through it. "...?"

'Well of course, he's a guy as well. It's not a surprise that he'd be looking at things like this.' Sungjong thought, 'But is this allowed in here?'

Sungjong disregarded the thought as he flipped through the item in hand, not really paying attention to the contents. When he realized what he was looking at though, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the... gay ?!" Sungjong dropped the magazine on the bed as he scrunched up his face. "I thought it was a regular magazine..."

Sungjong put the magazine back in its original place and went back to his bed.

"Whatever floats his boat..." Sungjong shrugged.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

"I see you've found out my preferences." Rain chuckled to himself as he watched the boy in the cell put the magazine back.

"Well if he didn't notice yet after seeing you and Brian, something must be wrong with him." Hwanghee said.

Rain smirked to himself as he observed the boy. "Puppy should always keep his guard up. He never knows what might happen."

Hwanghee rolled his eyes. "You and your little boys."

Rain chuckled. "They're more... appetizing."

~인피니트~

Semi-useless chapter to set up for the things to come :D
Remember to comment!~ (: