Lee Sungjong is Arrested?

My Inmate Tried to Me
Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Howon stood completely still in their dorm staring at the empty doorway. No one dared to move or speak.

Sunggyu walked into the room after he was done with his shower and raised an eyebrow at his dongsaengs' strange behavior.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" He questioned.

As though he was the one that broke them out of their trance, they all jumped in surprise before going into a state of panic, all shouting different things like "Oh my gosh what do we do?!" "What's happening?!" "We're all going to be eaten alive!"

The three of them all stared at Dongwoo, who had shouted the last phrase.

"Why would we be eaten alive?" Woohyun looked at his hyung strangely.

After the awkwardness from Dongwoo's shouting was over, Woohyun and Howon went back to panicking which caused Dongwoo to start panicking again as well.

"Calm down!" Sunggyu shouted and the panicking boys started to be less rowdy. "Okay, can one of you tell me why you're all screaming?"

"Gyu-hyung!" Woohyun whined before latching himself onto Sunggyu's left arm. "Jongie did something bad!"

"Way to have faith in him." Howon shook his head.

"What do you mean he did something bad?" Sunggyu asked. "Did he use your BB cream again as war paint?"

"No!" Woohyun shook his head, "If he did that I wouldn't be this calm."

Howon shook his head in disbelief before pacing the living room. Sunggyu watched the dance machine as he continued asking Woohyun questions, "If that didn't happen, what did?"

Woohyun just continued to babble on and on about how Sungjong was being a bad maknae and not getting the soy sauce he had requested sooner. Howon sighed frustratingly before turning to his leader. "Call the managers, the cops just came by and took Sungjong away!"

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu's small hamster eyes shot open as wide as possible, which wasn't much. "HOW?!"

"Gyu-hyung, calm down." Woohyun soothed. "You know what will happen if you get too angry."

"I'm not sure." Howon shrugged. "They just came by, asked for Sungjong, and then took him away."

"Aish... What did that boy do?" Sunggyu tried to stay as calm as possible but inside he was panicking like the world was taken over by mudskippers. "I'm going to go call the managers. You guys go... do something. Just don't panic. He'll be okay... I hope."

Sunggyu then left to go into his room to call the managers. The rest stayed calm... until Sunggyu disappeared from their sight. Then they began screaming and shouting again.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

Sungjong sat in the back seat of the police car pouting. He didn't like being in such a confined space with metal bars and child lock.

"Hey mister police officers," Sungjong called. "Where are we going?"

"The police station, where else?" The one in the passenger seat answered while looking through the rear view mirrorat Sungjong before going back to ignoring him.

"So... How are you guys?" Sungjong tried making conversation and smiling to take his mind off the fact that he was being arrested.

Sungjong didn't receive an answer from the two policemen and so he went back to pouting.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

"So what you're saying is, Sungjong was taken away by some policemen about an hour ago and you don't know why?" Their manager,  Jungryul, asked.

"Yup." Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Howon nodded, confirming that the information was correct.

"You idiots! Why didn't you call us sooner?!" Their other manager, Geonam, slapped each of them on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

"Well we were panicking so we didn't know what to do." Woohyun explained.

"Useless little..." Geonam mumbled under his breath before turning to the other manager Hyoan.

"Let's call the CEO and see what he wants us to do." Jungryul said. He then left the room with Geonam. Hyoan stayed in the room with the four boys.

"Where are Sungyeol and Myungsoo?" he asked.

"I think they're still down at the practice room." Howon answered.

At that moment the two then burst into the room shouting. "DID YOU GUYS HEAR?! SUNGJONG GOT ARRESTED!!"

"Shut up Sungyeol." Hyoan glared at the unnecessarily loud boy. "How did you find out about it?"

"It's all over the internet." Myungsoo, unlike Sungyeol, calmly said as he gestured at Howon to let him borrow the iPad. Howon gave it to him and Myungsoo proceeded to open up AllKpop. He didn't have to browse through much to find what he had wanted since it was one of the top stories. "Here we go."

The members of INFINITE and Hyoan gathered around the device as they began reading over the article.


Lee Sungjong of INFINITE is Arrested?

Today at approximately 2:34 PM, several residents that lived in the same building as boy band INFINITE revealed that they witnessed one of the members, Lee Sungjong, getting carried away by a couple policemen.

One witness, who wishes to be unnamed, says "I was on my way back from work and the rude policemen bumped into me before pushing Sungjong into the police car. I don't know what happened but it didn't look too good."

The details of the occurence is unknown at the moment but we will update more on the situation once more information is obtained.


The guys gathered around the iPad blinked in disbelief before going into another round of panic. How did word get out so fast?

"Shut up!" Jungryul shouted when he came back into the room with Geonam.

"You kids stay here with Hyoan. We're going down to the station to settle things and find out why Sungjong was arrested." Geonam instructed before leaving.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

"Get in there." the policeman said before shoving Sungjong roughly into the cell. He then closed the bars and locked it.

"Oww..." Sungjong rubbed his elbow before sitting up as he resisted the urge to cry.

He looked around at his surroundings. He should at least know what the room he was in looked like. The space he was in was cold and dark. There were two beds, one on each end of the cell. Other than that, there was a tiny window about the size of a cereal box. The room was basically really plain.

"What am I going to do...?" Sungjong mumbled as he rubbed at his eyes. He crawled over to a corner and pulled his knees to his chest, burying his face in them as he let his tears fall.

~인피니트~

I can't thank you each individually for subscribing anymore because I have no clue whether some of you are new subscribers or my older ones xD I'll just do that when I finish this fic